Are you better off than you were four years ago?

I just paid $3.15 for gas! how is anyone supposed to survive on such prices!

giphy.gif

Increased price in Energy ripples thru the Economy causing shelf prices to increase. Day 1 2021 began the war on Energy. Thus....you and your sheeatbags own this huge problem.

When did I say that? Of course it’s not their fault that prices went up.

We must all, however, be prepared for unexpected expenses. Many people were not. They were living paycheck-to-paycheck prior to 2019.
Whatever. This inflation is screwing Americans. Do you give a fuck?

Whatever. This inflation is screwing Americans. Do you give a fuck?
Unexpected car problems also screw people. So do medical bills. So do home repair expenses.

Do you give a fuck about any of that?

Shit happens. People should make better choices instead of living paycheck-to-paycheck expecting no surprise expenses.

Unexpected car problems also screw people. So do medical bills. So do home repair expenses.

Do you give a fuck about any of that?

Shit happens. People should make better choices instead of living paycheck-to-paycheck expecting no surprise expenses.
Why da fuck you making excuses for inflation??

Everyone knows its screwing the people in this country.

And all you can say sucks to be you buttercup?

Why da fuck you making excuses for inflation??

Everyone knows its screwing the people in this country.

And all you can say sucks to be you buttercup?
Why the fuck are you not this angry about unexpected car problems?

Those expenses screw people over and it’s not faaaiiirrrr.

Its not the same and you know it. This inflation makes Peanut Head look like a Hero
Sure it is. Unexpected expenses beyond our control. Shit happens.

Rather than whining about every one, people should be making better financial choices so that this stuff doesn’t completely ruin them.

I’m certainly better off now than I was 4 years ago. So are you. Are we both not dealing with inflation the same as everyone else is? Of course we are. We just made better choices as well so that it doesn’t impact us as bad.

I’m going to be fine regardless of who is in office. You just want to whine.

Sure it is. Unexpected expenses beyond our control. Shit happens.

Rather than whining about every one, people should be making better financial choices so that this stuff doesn’t completely ruin people.

I’m certainly better off now than I was 4 years ago. So are you. Are we both not dealing with inflation the same as everyone else is? Of course we are. We just made better choices as well.

I’m going to be fine regardless of who is in office. You just want to whine.
I see whats coming. You deaf and blind?

Better to save. But your deflection away from inflation is noted
So those people made bad choices. Maybe they should have made better choices.

Inflation is an expense outside your control. Insurance costs, grocery costs, utility costs, car expenses, home repairs, gas prices, etc. All of it is subject to change at any moment. Save money and make better choices instead of playing the victim every time your car breaks down.

So those people made bad choices. Maybe they should have made better choices.

Inflation is an expense outside your control. Insurance costs, grocery costs, utility costs, car expenses, home repairs, gas prices, etc. All of it is subject to change at any moment. Save money and make better choices instead of playing the victim every time your car breaks down.

Your ignoring effects across the board. The Median income folks, Donations to charity drop, Overall sales drop. You're acting selfish & ignorant. Because you decided you are temporarily OK..........everyone else should be OK or they are stupid? Ever hear of an AVERAGE Calculation for disposable income? A median value? $6/gas compared to $2/gas is not good news for 100millions of Americans, no matter what kind of situation you describe.

Your ignoring effects across the board. The Median income folks, Donations to charity drop, Overall sales drop. You're acting selfish & ignorant. Because you decided you are temporarily OK..........everyone else should be OK or they are stupid? Ever hear of an AVERAGE Calculation for disposable income? A median value? $6/gas compared to $2/gas is not good news for 100millions of Americans, no matter what kind of situation you describe.
Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

Forum List

Back