Are you better off than you were four years ago?

It’s only worth $7…But, how elitist of you to judge everyone else on how your doing…That’s what’s going to put a Republican back in the WH…

It is so cute when you all start to pretend you care about people around election time to try and win a few more votes.

Does anyone seriously believe that the US is better of at this point of Biden's presidency that it was at the same point in Trump's presidency?

Trump (October 2019): America is great again.

Biden (October 2023); We are in deep shit.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
I’m better off no doubt lol

Off the “Trump Peak” (Early in Obiden 2,0). Home value is down ~17%. I watch these things. I get email alerts.
I didn’t ask you from the “Trump peak”. I asked if you’re better off from four years ago.

Is your home value up from 4 years ago? Are your investments up from 4 years ago?

Really?

The DOW, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 are all significantly higher than they were 4 years ago.

What the hell did you invest in? My Pillow? Trump trading cards?
No, my 401 goes up and down, it’s a balanced account seeing as I retire in4 years. Then I have an ESOP from another country that just lost 35%….Takes it a year to catch up…

No, my 401 goes up and down, it’s a balanced account seeing as I retire in4 years. Then I have an ESOP from another country that just lost 35%….Takes it a year to catch up…

In the 4 years in question, the DJI is up 16%, the S&P is up 34% and the NASDAQ is up 27%

If your investments are down you need to fire your 401k manager and find a new one

I’ve always been a compassionate guy. Have you always been an asshole?

Nope, not always.

Back when me and mine were hurting people of your political persuasion would tell me it was my own fault we were poor and that I needed to work harder and put in more hours and put my nose to the grind stone while pulling myself up by my boot straps.

That is now my answer to anyone out that is whining about the economy and prices. I now have compassion for me and mine, you all can fend for yourself

So, despite the major indices all being up in that time frame, you still managed to lose money on your investments.

That’s impressive.

In the 4 years in question, the DJI is up 16%, the S&P is up 34% and the NASDAQ is up 27%

If your investments are down you need to fire your 401k manager and find a new one
Company managed there Bucky…Not everyone is independently wealthy like you I guess….

Nope, not always.

Back when me and mine were hurting people of your political persuasion would tell me it was my own fault we were poor and that I needed to work harder and put in more hours and put my nose to the grind stone while pulling myself up by my boot straps.

That is now my answer to anyone out that is whining about the economy and prices. I now have compassion for me and mine, you all can fend for yourself
SMH…Apparently you took that advice. No?

But as I look at Biden’s job, the average family is now spending $5,000 per year more for just living than they were before Biden…Like it or not, that’s just a fact….And why he will loose in 24

SMH…Apparently you took that advice. No?

But as I look at Biden’s job, the average family is now spending $5,000 per year more for just living than they were before Biden…Like it or not, that’s just a fact….And why he will loose in 24
Gigi has been hiding in his attic since covid. He doesn't have a clue.

Company managed there Bucky…Not everyone is independently wealthy like you I guess….

Then you should be bitching like a big dog if you lost money on your 401k when the S&P is up by 34%. Someone is ripping you off and you need to do something about it

Never claimed to be wealthy at all, just one more strawman from you.

Not if he is running against Trump he will not.

Then you should be bitching like a big dog if you lost money on your 401k when the S&P is up by 34%. Someone is ripping you off and you need to do something about it

Never claimed to be wealthy at all, just one more strawman from you.
It was higher last year…and as a percentage Trumps increase of 56% kicks the snot out of Bidens term…

It was higher last year…and as a percentage Trumps increase of 56% kicks the snot out of Bidens term…

You claimed it was down compare to what it was 4 years ago, are you now walking that back?

Forum List

Back