Are you better of now than you were 4 years ago?

Euro

Aug 27, 2011
Scandinavia
Thats the question:

Are you better of now than you were 4 years ago?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loBe0WXtts8]Reagan 1980 Are you better off than you were four years ago? - YouTube[/ame]

obamas answer:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFjogxIjWck]Obama admits 'You are not better off than four years ago.' - YouTube[/ame]

your answer: are you better of than you were four years ago+

Do I expect to be better off in four years if Obama or Rmoney are elected?

Not really.

Oh hell yes, 4 years ago things were pretty dire in my life, things are much better now.

Oh hell yes, 4 years ago things were pretty dire in my life, things are much better now.

What happened in those 4 years?. Obama saved you?

Is it easier to go to the store and buy things now than it was 4 years ago?

Do you have a better job now than you had four years ago?

Are you more respected now than you were 4 years ago?

1. We prepared for years for an economic recession: one income budget on two incomes, getting out of credit card and other debt, and saved like crazy.

2. Yes, it is easier to go to the store today and buy things.

3. We have the same family business we had four years ago.

4. We have always been respected.

Funny you should ask ... I was just going over my TIAA-CREFF statements and the answer is a resounding

YES!!!

Thank you Mr President!

But, I have to say, looking at those numbers, it still pisses me off that I lost so much with the Bush crash. An amount of money that wouldn't even be a blip for George Bush or Mittens is huge to me. But, I really do try not to dwell on that and instead, just be glad I've gained it back since Obama has been in office.

I confess though, that the possibility of Mittens winning is terrifying because of what it would do to our economy and our stock market.

The housing crash hurt me bad, the only thing is, it started crashing in my area before I even knew who the hell Barack Obama was. You see I do not suffer from Obama derangement syndrome like you do, I am mentally stable and my memory sharp enough that I knew it was all going to collapse two years before it actually did and had a nice nest egg to restart. While it is so easy for some to blame everything on one man doing bad things for the last four years, I am in a better place these days because I had the foresight to know that the party was nearly over, did you somehow think the housing bubble was just going to go on-and-on? If so turn that finger around and start blaming the real fool.

Hmmm, less people in the workforce under Obamination....I doubt they are better off without a job.

Oh but Obamination chuckled about the "shovel ready jobs weren't shovel ready."

It's all a joke to him because he doesn't feel any outcome from his stupidity since the taxpayer funds his life and the media covers up for him. His response to a bad economy is just to throw more money into the welfare pot believing people are happy with living on the edge their entire lives while he and his fat wife live it up in Hollywood, NYC, DC, Miami, overseas, etc.

I am not better off & most people I know are hurting worse than I. Average household income & jobs are way down & prices are up.

All Obama's promises & money printing have only helped Wallstreet. I guess Obama & the posters on this thread who are raving about their stocks/mutual fund/pension accounts also believe in trickle down economics. Today we have a lower percentage of employment than at any time Obama has been in office. The percent employed keeps going down, down, down while government employee pensions & stocks keep rising.

Obama even admits that we are worse off. I am all for trying something new.

Democrats destroyed the government's balance sheet, jobs & economy when they took power in 2007. The contrast is striking.

Big_Spending_Dems-03c.jpg

fredgraph.png

image026.gif

GE is better off .. All of Obama's corporate friends are wayyyy better off.. Chicago Thug Cronyism.. Pay to play baby!

What were the GOP majority and Dems doing from 1994 to 2006, KM: giving each other hand jobs?

Your posts, one-side and incomplete and insanely partisan, are emblematic of what has driven the undecideds from Romney.

The core of the country wants nothing to do with the insane far right.

^^^^Blames everything on the government and then only the democrat half, will be just as unprepared for the next recession.

What were the GOP majority and Dems doing from 1994 to 2006, KM: giving each other hand jobs?

Your posts, one-side and incomplete and insanely partisan, are emblematic of what has driven the undecideds from Romney.

The core of the country wants nothing to do with the insane far right.

As if FAKEY is the voice and know all of the Independent voter???????????:lol::lol:

Bend over and say Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

As if LGS has a clue, the bumbling clown.

Election 2012 Obama Romney Spread
RCP National Average 48.9 44.6 Obama +4.3
Favorable Ratings +6.5 -2.3 Obama +8.8
Intrade Odds 78.7 21.2

As if LGS has a clue, the bumbling clown.

Election 2012 Obama Romney Spread
RCP National Average 48.9 44.6 Obama +4.3
Favorable Ratings +6.5 -2.3 Obama +8.8
Intrade Odds 78.7 21.2

Do you think I give a damn about that poll or any other poll out there?? You're talking excrement.. A shitpile with a mouth.. Nothing more.

Me? Absolutely.

I've held a job the entire time, whereas before I hadn't.

I attribute that to the great organization I work for, more than anything.

I did promise myself that if Obama won the election in 2008 however, I would go get my GED, as a sort of motivational booster... and for the first time in my life I did commit to it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back