Are you a stupid person?

Dude, you are relying on a video to let you know if you are stupid or not. IF that is not the very definition of stupid, I do not know what else could be.
No I'm not relying on a video to do anything. I requested that people watch the video and they use their ability to reason and think to decide for themselves if they are stupid, helpless, a bandit or intelligent.

No actually if you watched the video instead of childishly attack the author of the thread you would know what he said.

Someone that was not stupid would read the article for themselves and not rely on some video to tell them what is in it and what it all means.

What article are you referring to? I posted a video.

And it seems that you did not watch the video as the dude in the first 2 minutes of the video gave the name of the article he made his video about as well as the author of the article.

Or were you too stupid to notice him say that?

And it seems that you did not watch the video as the dude in the first 2 minutes of the video gave the name of the article he made his video about as well as the author of the article.

Or were you too stupid to notice him say that?
Again I posted no article but thanks for referring to the content of the video. As for being stupid you want to destroy without benefiting yourself. I on the other hand want myself and others to benefit together.

Again I posted no article but thanks for referring to the content of the video.

Yes, I know you did not post an article. You posted a video about an article because you are too stupid to actually read the article. You need someone to tell you what the article means.

As for being stupid you want to destroy without benefiting yourself.

I do not want to destroy anything. I want to live and let live.

I on the other hand want myself and others to benefit together.

What you want is for everyone to look, act and think just like you.

Someone that was not stupid would read the article for themselves and not rely on some video to tell them what is in it and what it all means.

fwiw I would meet you both halfway. I heard about six minutes of the video, got the gist and mostly agree. Also, my husband's grandmother--a wonderful, generous, common sense woman who did a world of good--said, "Hey, if this is 'smart', I'm glad I'm stupid, you know it?"

She always said this of highly educated, but stupid people.

She was not highly educated, but nowhere near stupid.

Yes, I know you did not post an article. You posted a video about an article because you are too stupid to actually read the article. You need someone to tell you what the article means.

I do not want to destroy anything. I want to live and let live.

What you want is for everyone to look, act and think just like you.
Yawn stupid people bore me.

fwiw I would meet you both halfway. I heard about six minutes of the video, got the gist and mostly agree. Also, my husband's grandmother--a wonderful, generous, common sense woman who did a world of good--said, "Hey, if this is 'smart', I'm glad I'm stupid, you know it?"

She always said this of highly educated, but stupid people.

She was not highly educated, but nowhere near stupid.

6 minutes is a tad longer than it takes the read the article. I agreed with very little in it. It was nothing but vague generalizations and faulty conclusions.

I honestly believe the guy wrote it to see how many people would go along with it so he could laugh at them for falling for it.

6 minutes is a tad longer than it takes the read the article. I agreed with very little in it. It was nothing but vague generalizations and faulty conclusions.

I honestly believe the guy wrote it to see how many people would go along with it so he could laugh at them for falling for it.

Like most tests actually, personality, IQ, etc.

Of course you would disagree with the video made you feel guilty about yourself.

Of course you would disagree with the video made you feel guilty about yourself.

I did not watch the video past where the dude said where it came from. I went and read it for myself. I do not need someone to tell me what to think or what something means.

The bigger question is why did it never occur to you to go to the source instead of letting this guy on the web tell you what to think?

Forum List

Back