Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

My score:
1683340707758.png

My score:
1683340755026.png

ANSWER HONESTLY, otherwise it doesn't work very well.

==================================================================

Some experts see sociopaths as “hot-headed.” They act without thinking how others will be affected.
Psychopaths are more “cold-hearted” and calculating. They carefully plot their moves, and use aggression in a planned-out way to get what they want.

Both are greedy and uncaring, but will falsify a public image to the contrary usually.

Examples:

A sociopath will park their shopping basket in the middle of the isle with no regard for others around them.
They will also leave the shopping cart in the parking lot, instead of returning it to where it belongs.

A psychopath will park their shopping cart in the middle of the isle, then WALK AWAY someplace else.
If they catch you moving their basket they "lose their shit" and dive right into threats of bodily harm or death.
Psychopaths will not only leave their cart in the parking lot, they will give it a shove before getting into their vehicle and leaving, hoping it damages someones vehicle.

Sociopaths will hesitate at red lights and stop signs, after running past them, before blowing through the red light or stop sign.
Psychopaths just slow down enough to take the corner. They don't care about colors of lights or signs, as they believe the laws are for everybody else, not them.
And neither has any regard for human life or personal property, which is why they run/speed through red lights and stop signs.

Sociopaths will slow down, but NOT stop, for pedestrians.
Psychopaths will not slow down, nor will they stop. YOU are in THEIR way, and you get what you deserve for it.
Again, both have no regard for human life, the law, or peoples personal property.

Are you a sociopath or a psychopath?

If you took the tests, what were the results?
(if you answered honestly)

My score:
View attachment 782614

My score:
View attachment 782615

Some experts see sociopaths as “hot-headed.” They act without thinking how others will be affected.
Psychopaths are more “cold-hearted” and calculating. They carefully plot their moves, and use aggression in a planned-out way to get what they want.

Both are greedy and uncaring, but will falsify a public image to the contrary usually.

Examples:

A sociopath will park their shopping basket in the middle of the isle with no regard for others around them.
They will also leave the shopping cart in the parking lot, instead of returning it to where it belongs.

A psychopath will park their shopping cart in the middle of the isle, then WALK AWAY someplace else.
If they catch you moving their basket they "lose their shit" and dive right into threats of bodily harm or death.
Psychopaths will not only leave their cart in the parking lot, they will give it a shove before getting into their vehicle and leaving, hoping it damages someones vehicle.

Sociopaths will hesitate at red lights and stop signs, after running past them, before blowing through the red light or stop sign.
Psychopaths just slow down enough to take the corner. They don't care about colors of lights or signs, as they believe the laws are for everybody else, not them.
And neither has any regard for human life or personal property, which is why they run/speed through red lights and stop signs.

Psychopaths will not slow down, nor will they stop. YOU are in THEIR way, and you get what you deserve for it.
Again, both have no regard for human life, the law, or peoples personal property.

Do you really expect democrats to respond truthfully and reveal themselves to everyone?

My score:
View attachment 782614

My score:
View attachment 782615

Examples:

I got the same,,

is that considered normal or abnormal??

if youre in a world of idiots are you the odd one out??

My score:
View attachment 782614

My score:
View attachment 782615

Examples:

Didn't read any of that BULLSHIT.

I'm a dick. Now fuck off

My score:
View attachment 782614

My score:
View attachment 782615

Examples:

If you were, how would you know?

Truly one of the saddest days of my life was when a friend told me "I'm psychotic" after school.

It was rough for me, I can imagine how rough it was for them. A lot more.

We're still friends. That's not going to change.

My score:
View attachment 782614

My score:
View attachment 782615

Examples:

Interesting quiz but I question whether a sociopath or psychopath would answer honestly. I did answer honestly and apparently have low tendency for either. But how would anyone know whether I answered honestly?

I would also question anyone's veracity who indicated 'never' or 'not me' on every single question on both quizzes. :)

I don't think I know any psychopaths, a least well enough to evaluate them. I do know a few folks who, if not sociopathic, probably wouldn't answer that quiz honestly and definitely exhibit some sociopathic behaviors.

Last edited:
I envied the guy on that Twilight Zone episode where he's in a bank vault, shielded from a doomsday nuclear exchange. Later he staggers out and looks around at the crumbled, broken world before him and exclaims "Everybody's DEAD!"

Some guys have all the luck.

Oh... I got 5/24 on the quiz by the way. Some questions were hard to answer. It might be more like 3 or 4/24.

😃

Just the usual 23 .
Not sure why I did not score a maximum.
Feel disappointed .Probably mellowing now that I am middle aged .

Forum List

Back