Are you a prostitute?

Would you have sex for $ with someone you found repulsive?

• Yes. For $500

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes. For $10,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. For $100,000

• Yes. For $1,000,000

• Yes. For $10,000,000

• Yes. (Name Your Price)

• No. Never for any amount.

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Just be honest guys . . . goodness. It's easy once you get the hang of it. :D You would do a halfway decent woman for pretty much NO money. An ugly or fat one is going to be another story entirely, and when it comes to sex, personality plays a very small role for you guys. It's okay. :itsok:

Just being honest.. I have a very strict criteria when selecting a woman. Not just so so. Certain shape, size, age height, hair color, boobs not much.

And where does personality play into all of this?? ;)

Would you have sex with someone you are totally not attracted to for a price?

What would your price be?

What about someone of the opposite sex or opposite your sexual orientation?

What would be your price?

A married woman tried to pay me after a very good night of sex. I met her at the hotel in NY where we both staying. She thought I was a gigolo.... She hand me $500. I was laughing so hard. I told her that's all.... as a joke.... She said that's all I have but we can go to nearest atm. I told her no you can take your money....
A gay approach me one time in San Francisco if I have a price........ I told her/him to leave me alone.

Just be honest guys . . . goodness. It's easy once you get the hang of it. :D You would do a halfway decent woman for pretty much NO money. An ugly or fat one is going to be another story entirely, and when it comes to sex, personality plays a very small role for you guys. It's okay. :itsok:

Just being honest.. I have a very strict criteria when selecting a woman. Not just so so. Certain shape, size, age height, hair color, boobs not much.

If a woman has bad personality then it's a turn off for me. You can sense right away after first 20 minutes.

If a woman has bad personality then it's a turn off for me. You can sense right away after first 20 minutes.

Hmm. Some people seem to be better at disguising a bad personality. Some are good at sucking up too. :D

Forum List

Back