Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

Note the “Us”.

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

This is not to say that the right are not mostly good.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy.

Their single eye is closed.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.

What the inquisitors wrote into history to justify themselves, are mostly lies.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

We also died for naming the supernatural god, evil.

Jesus died for Gnostic Christians, not Constantine’s Christians.

As Jesus asked in the bible, have you forgotten that you are a God?

Step up to your destiny and single your eye.

The supernatural is killing our eco system.

Natural might be a lesser evil than un-natural supernatural.

Regards

DL

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Note the “Us”.

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

Regards

DL
:alcoholic:

Nope, I am a Child of God diligently living here until He calls me home.

1646164789051.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Nope, I am a Child of God diligently living here until He calls me home.
Why do you wish to remain a child?

Is that what you wish for your children, and what makes you think God wants yo to never grow into full adulthood?

Regards
DL

Why do you wish to remain a child?

Is that what you wish for your children, and what makes you think God wants yo to never grow into full adulthood?

Regards
DL

I am not a God, I am a child of God and will spend eternity with him.

Note the “Us”.

Regards

DL
Hardly true. God is a spirit (John 4:24). A spirit has no flesh and bones (Luke 24:39) as described by the Christ Himself.

God breathed His spirit and made man a living being. (Genesis 2:4) Thus the image that reflects God in man (image) is a spiritual imagine, not a physical image. Read be enlightened, "And God said, let "US" (not a royal usage of us) make man in "OUR" imagine; AFTER OUR LIKENESS (its already been established in scripture that God is a Spirit, what other likeness other than spiritual could God be reflected in mankind if a spirit has not flesh and bones?).............." -- Genesis 1:26-28

There is only ONE GOD. "Thus saith the Lord, the King of Israel, and His redeemer the Lord of Hosts; I am the first and I am the last; and beside Me there is no God." -- Isa. 44:6 O.T teaching of the Holy Spirit of God.

"There is one body and One Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, and one Father of all, who is above all, and through all, AND IN YOU ALL." -- Eph. 4:4-6. N.T. teaching of the Holy Spirit of God.

Its clear, unambiguous, we have our existence with God IN US in Spirit. That is the image that reflects God in mankind.

Just as the Christ described. ".......the Kingdom of God is WITHIN YOU." -- Luke 17:21

Last edited:
Hardly true. God is a spirit (John 4:24). A spirit has no flesh and bones (Luke 24:39) as described by the Christ Himself.

God breathed His spirit and made man a living being. (Genesis 2:4) Thus the image that reflects God in man (image) is a spiritual imagine, not a physical image. Read be enlightened, "And God said, let "US" (not a royal usage of us) make man in "OUR" imagine; AFTER OUR LIKENESS (its already been established in scripture that God is a Spirit, what other likeness other than spiritual could God be reflected in mankind if a spirit has not flesh and bones?).............." -- Genesis 1:26-28

There is only ONE GOD. "Thus saith the Lord, the King of Israel, and His redeemer the Lord of Hosts; I am the first and I am the last; and beside Me there is no God." -- Isa. 44:6 O.T teaching of the Holy Spirit of God.

"There is one body and One Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, and one Father of all, who is above all, and through all, AND IN YOU ALL." -- Eph. 4:4-6. N.T. teaching of the Holy Spirit of God.

Its clear, unambiguous, we have our existence with God IN US in Spirit. That is the image that reflects God in mankind.

Just as the Christ described. ".......the Kingdom of God is WITHIN YOU." -- Luke 17:21
What is it about the evil genocidal spirit that you like in your God?

Tell us so that we might help you.

Regards
DL

Beats your discrimination against women and gays and you not having one.

Regards
DL
You don't know me. But however could you know a line were crooked if you didn't have a benchmark for what straight is? It seems your righteous moral indignation proves God exist after all. :clap:

Note the “Us”.

Regards

DL
The Bible is a compilation of writings before Constantine which negates your assertion the current Bible is false. Both OT and NT are the Book of Judah (Ezekiel chapter 37). It will be joined by the Book of Joseph through Ephraim in the last days. The LDS believe The Book of Mormon is that book and apply Isaiah chapter 29 as Biblical connection. I've never heard a Muslim say this of the Koran. Or other religious book of other religions and churches.

People once thought the virgin birth of Jesus and Mary was bogus and impossible. But, with modern science, we know it is possible to impregnate a virgin through medical procedures like in vitro fertilization. But, this requires the belief that the Father of Jesus God is a physical glorified human being to have the seed or sperm. Jesus would then be a half-breed both God and Human. It would also require the belief that Jesus is the literal Son of God as he said he was who came down of his throne that is on the right hand of the Father's throne. Thus, God is simply a title, not the name of a god personage. Thus, you are correct assuming their is more than one personage that is "God." The Holy Ghost also is most likely the third member of the Godhead. Jesus must therefore logically have been known as Jehovah of the OT. At that time, he would not have had a physical body. He came to earth to get one, be resurrected into a glorified body like Heavenly Father's body. In doing so, he went through the atonement for our sins to end the practice of animal sacrifice. Yep, 3 God personages. "US"

Forum List

Back