Are woke politics affecting how much Olympics you are watching?

How much are you watching the Olympics compared to other years?

• More - Watching more because of woke athletes

• More - No political reason, just watching more this year

• I'm watching the normal amount be it lots, some or none

• Less - No political reason, just a bad year for me to watch

• Less - Woke politics is the reason

Results are only viewable after voting.
Again, what do you consider "woke" in the coverage of the Olympics? Too many songs being played that aren't the US national Anthem?

Your nose just constantly spontaneously starts to bleed, doesn't it angry little guy? Be honest

If there was an example of what they were "protesting" over you don't mention something where NO ONE had protested. Doing this is attempting to paint a picture that does not exist.

All the same, we should understand that U.S. athlete's protesting is something we should be proud over. What do you suppose would happen if a Chinese athlete protested?

Did you see what was written on the sweatshirts the US team was wearing? It definitely didn't say "Team USA". It read "Black Lives Matter", which is very much a protest statement.

Did you see what was written on the sweatshirts the US team was wearing? It definitely didn't say "Team USA". It read "Black Lives Matter", which is very much a protest statement.

I didn't say no one wouldn't protest. I stated it's great that they can unlike athlete's from other countries. I guess some would prefer we be more like China.

I didn't say no one wouldn't protest. I stated it's great that they can unlike athlete's from other countries. I guess some would prefer we be more like China.

You initially called pknopp a liar because you said that you hadn't seen anyone protest at the Olympics. I showed that they did protest during a national anthem.

Instead of apologizing to the poster you slandered, you say we should be proud they protested.

You are one fcked up puppy.

You initially called pknopp a liar because you said that you hadn't seen anyone protest at the Olympics. I showed that they did protest during a national anthem.

Instead of apologizing to the poster you slandered, you say we should be proud they protested.

You are one fcked up puppy.

At the podium..........

To note,........Sweden kneeled also. It's good they are free to do so also.

I'll watch the Olympics when they have a bong hit competition!

Otherwise, fuck'em!

I have watched none of the olympics aside from what I saw on a tv sitting in the bar area for dinner with my wife a couple nights ago.

BLM, woke shit, political agendas etc have driven me from watching any of the olympics or professional sports. Its also caused me to not shop at a number of stores for the same reason.

During the anthem but ignore the facts, it's what you do best. Darkwind was right.

Too fcking funny.

To note "podium" was an attempt to paint a picture that does not exist. If one had simply stated, "before a match" my reply would be "you allow what one group does, stop you from watching everything else even though they had NOTHING to do with your complaint"?

To note "podium" was an attempt to paint a picture that does not exist. If one had simply stated, "before a match" my reply would be "you allow what one group does, stop you from watching everything else even though they had NOTHING to do with your complaint"?

You conveniently omitted that Darkwind said "podium or...." You really do have a mental problem if you are unable to admit that you were wrong.

You conveniently omitted that Darkwind said "podium or...." You really do have a mental problem if you are unable to admit that you were wrong.

You haven't addressed what I said at all. Saying "podium" was trying to paint a picture that did not exist. I asked for examples and none were forthcoming because none exist.

Might it going forward? It might and it will be a great message to show parts of the rest of the world.

Not watching it however it has been decades since I last watched it. I just doesn't interest me.

You haven't addressed what I said at all. Saying "podium" was trying to paint a picture that did not exist. I asked for examples and none were forthcoming because none exist.

Might it going forward? It might and it will be a great message to show parts of the rest of the world.
I've not seen anyone kneel. Who did this? They?

In post #42 you said: " I've not seen anyone kneel." You weren't arguing about where it took place, you simply said it didn't happen and called Darkwind a liar. Seek help, you really are fcked-up.

Why are countries that practice slavery allowed in ? Why is it not a true test of ability rather than which countries have most money ? Why do they need flags to promote nationalism ? How is dancing horses a sport ? Why is Coke an appropriate sponsor ?

Well Tammy,if we went by your standards there would be very few countries participating in the olympics.

For me, it's a combination of anti-American Wokeness and the never ending China Flu disaster. No fans. bleah. Another thing is they seem to keep adding events that don't seem to be "Olympic". Skateboarding, really? Will Corn hole be added next?

Forum List

Back