Are woke politics affecting how much Olympics you are watching?

How much are you watching the Olympics compared to other years?

• More - Watching more because of woke athletes

• More - No political reason, just watching more this year

• I'm watching the normal amount be it lots, some or none

• Less - No political reason, just a bad year for me to watch

• Less - Woke politics is the reason

Results are only viewable after voting.
How do you know a leftists knows you are losing an argument? When you start screaming you're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist!

I accept your admission you have nothing in your head and nothing in your pants. Race baiting is racism, racist
Again, what do you consider "woke" from the coverage of the Olympics? Too many foreigners?

I have. When they kneel a the podium or for a national anthem, they are making a political statemen.

Individual events don't matter. If he AOC cannot get them in line, then they are undeserving of any of My attention.

I've not seen anyone kneel. Who did this? They?

I can not google something that does not exist.
It does exist. But remain ignorant if you must. People who bury their head in the sand to save their bias carry no interest in Me.

Have a nice day.,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Again, what do you consider "woke" from the coverage of the Olympics? Too many foreigners?

Yes, there are too many foreigners at the Olympics, that's the problem.

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one, angry little man?

For me, absolutely. I usually love the Olympics. I normally watch pretty much any sport the US has a chance of medaling in. This year? Haven't turned it on. I do NOT watch the Olympics for politics at all, even if it wasn't leftist fascist woke politics.

I always loved the US women's soccer team. Now I want them to lose every game. What a bunch of useless bitches who don't realize how great they have it in life. Just look at the millions crashing our borders just to get in, and they are already here and don't appreciate it.

The women's basketball team oddly had to justify NOT protesting the flag, as if that needed to be explained.

I'm tired of it. I haven't turned it on yet and currently have no plans to do so. I'd rather lose every event with real Americans who appreciate their country than win with faux outrage prima donnas. I'm sorry for all the athletes who don't support that. But too many do and I'm sick of it.

What about you?

I can't root for athelets who are ashamed of their country they agreed to represent.

And I sure as hell am not going to watch some dude beat a woman in an all woman's event.

Done with all of it.

It is unreconsilable with me.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Why are countries that practice slavery allowed in ? - You mean like China? A country that practices slavery is going to host the next Olympics. Standards and measurements are not easy when you get into morality. It's a very unmoral world in a lot of ways. But as for me I'm open to suggestions. What do you propose more specifically?

Why is it not a true test of ability rather than which countries have most money ? - I don't know what that means. Can you be more specific?

Why do they need flags to promote nationalism ? - loaded question. The teams are by country, why would they not display their flag. I'm not sure I follow this. Are you proposing only individuals go, like the US Open?

How is dancing horses a sport ? - It's not one I'm interested in. Kind of a vague point, there are a lot of sports I'm not interested in, and I'm interested in more than most people

Why is Coke an appropriate sponsor ? - Why wouldn't they be? They are woke, you said you want more wokeness
You havent addressed any of the points that I made. They werent complicated so I suspect that you are too stupid to hold a conversation with.

Yes, there are too many foreigners at the Olympics, that's the problem.

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one, angry little man?
Again, what do you consider "woke" in the coverage of the Olympics? Too many songs being played that aren't the US national Anthem?

Dipshit, another poster asked for an example of any athlete kneeling at the Olmypics. I made no comment about why they lost.

Yeah, but that dipshit can't cite one example of it.

Give me a reason why politics would affect how much I watch. Politics is way down the list of importance like just below nose hair trimming.

Don't play stupid, pknopp said "or a national anthem". Learn to read.

If there was an example of what they were "protesting" over you don't mention something where NO ONE had protested. Doing this is attempting to paint a picture that does not exist.

All the same, we should understand that U.S. athlete's protesting is something we should be proud over. What do you suppose would happen if a Chinese athlete protested?

You havent addressed any of the points that I made. They werent complicated so I suspect that you are too stupid to hold a conversation with.

Um ... I responded to all of them. You don't understand, huh? I believe you really don't. Here's a ball, go play in the yard

Personally I think no fans is hurting it more than woke politics there is just not the same energy and excitement without fans. It feels more like your watching an exhibition than the Olympics.

Forum List

Back