Are woke politics affecting how much Olympics you are watching?

How much are you watching the Olympics compared to other years?

• More - Watching more because of woke athletes

• More - No political reason, just watching more this year

• I'm watching the normal amount be it lots, some or none

• Less - No political reason, just a bad year for me to watch

• Less - Woke politics is the reason

Results are only viewable after voting.
otto: No I'm not, YOU are kaz. I'm not, YOU ARE, YOU ARE! Bam!

Another Democrat with nothing but eight year old playground insults
Where did you cut and paste that from boomer?

For me, absolutely. I usually love the Olympics. I normally watch pretty much any sport the US has a chance of medaling in. This year? Haven't turned it on. I do NOT watch the Olympics for politics at all, even if it wasn't leftist fascist woke politics.

I always loved the US women's soccer team. Now I want them to lose every game. What a bunch of useless bitches who don't realize how great they have it in life. Just look at the millions crashing our borders just to get in, and they are already here and don't appreciate it.

The women's basketball team oddly had to justify NOT protesting the flag, as if that needed to be explained.

I'm tired of it. I haven't turned it on yet and currently have no plans to do so. I'd rather lose every event with real Americans who appreciate their country than win with faux outrage prima donnas. I'm sorry for all the athletes who don't support that. But too many do and I'm sick of it.

What about you?

You should have included a "Not watching at all" option. Without that option I can't honestly vote in your survey.

For me, absolutely. I usually love the Olympics. I normally watch pretty much any sport the US has a chance of medaling in. This year? Haven't turned it on. I do NOT watch the Olympics for politics at all, even if it wasn't leftist fascist woke politics.

I always loved the US women's soccer team. Now I want them to lose every game. What a bunch of useless bitches who don't realize how great they have it in life. Just look at the millions crashing our borders just to get in, and they are already here and don't appreciate it.

The women's basketball team oddly had to justify NOT protesting the flag, as if that needed to be explained.

I'm tired of it. I haven't turned it on yet and currently have no plans to do so. I'd rather lose every event with real Americans who appreciate their country than win with faux outrage prima donnas. I'm sorry for all the athletes who don't support that. But too many do and I'm sick of it.

What about you?

Dude, you need to take a break from politics.

What about you?

I absolutely refuse to watch anything, listen to anything or buy ANYTHING if there is even a tiny dose of wokeness injected...PERIOD

You should have included a "Not watching at all" option. Without that option I can't honestly vote in your survey.

If you mean you are not watching at all and you never watch it, that is the third option. Note the third option says you are watching that the normal amount and specifically includes "none"

Forum List

Back