are whites superior?

The fact is that blacks are too animalistic to achieve anything intellectual. They are more brawn over brains. The orientals I will admit are smart, as are the indians (from india.) But south americans and africans are stupid in general. They mostly know about crime and how to avoid work.

This thread is so ignorant and narrow minded that it does not even warrant a reply. I’ll give it one anyway. Do some freaking research before you make such an absurd racist claim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

https://webfiles.uci.edu/mcbrown/display/faces.html

:eusa_hand: this thread makes me wanna vomit. On a side note: I always wonder why anyone wants to proclaim their pride over (something have no control over) their race.

We are equal, endowed by our creator, with inalienable rights, and people should be treated fairly, and equally, regardless of what color god made them, or what religion they are, or their sexual orientation. Period. No discrimination, no verbal or physical harrassment. Saying racist, or derogatory terms against ANY race, religion, or sexual orientation should be discouraged.

This thread also reminds me, that it is in-appropriate to use derogatory terms against muslims, even if were talking about terrorists. Terms should as raghead, sand-n*gger, and other derogatory words, should not be used, and i will never use them again.

Also, I will stop saying the word faggot, cause it has no place, even if used to taunt someone, it is wrong, and i apologize, for ever uttering a mean word to anybody.

Primitive "eye surgery," pyramids, etc. None of that is really a big deal. Stonehenge is a bigger feat than the pyramids in my opinion. I will give credit to algebra, although Euclid and Newton/Leibenwitz contributions were far far greater.

As for africa or china inventing writing or gunpowder a few years before whites did, big deal. As I said before, greek contributions to math, european enlightenment, invention of calculus, industrial revolution, the computer!, name a tech to come out of africa since "using stars to navigate seas instead of land" LOL.

The fact is that blacks are too animalistic to achieve anything intellectual. They are more brawn over brains. The orientals I will admit are smart, as are the indians (from india.) But south americans and africans are stupid in general. They mostly know about crime and how to avoid work.

Really, tell me, just what rock did you crawl out form under. I could probably follow the stench and the slime-trail back to it, but there are things which even I can't stomach. It goes without saying that if something turns the stomach of a nurse, it's vile.

Next we really need to address the issue of your inferiority complex. Given the quality of some of your statements here, you seem to have an unnatural and unreasoning fear of others, which is the root of racism. Tell us, were you somehow abused as a child? Were you in a situation in which you felt powerless and at the mercy of others? If so, that would go a long way in explaining your statements here. My suggestion to you is to get professional help. There are many therapists available who could help you overcome your child-hood traumas and regain the confidence and self-esteem you are so sorely lacking.

I'll add my voice as agreeing with Bully and Mr. P. we need to stop feeding this racist troll.

No one group, race, culture, or civilization is inherently superior to another.

I will have to disagree with the culture part. In fact I'd say that's why western european civilization has come to dominate the world--we stumbled upon a system of values and government that encourages economic growth and innovation. We legalized usury, wrote property rights into law, removed religion from the state, and eliminated special legal status for the nobility. Show me a backwards hellhole and I will show you a place with no property rights and no economic freedoms for the common man. Fortunately, there's no inherent reason why people of any race couldn't adopt these principles.

Primitive "eye surgery," pyramids, etc. None of that is really a big deal. Stonehenge is a bigger feat than the pyramids in my opinion.

Uhhh, no. Just...no. Stonehenge is impressive, but the pyramids are a spectacular masterpiece of engineering, built to a degree of accuracy that we would struggle to replicate today, at least for a building that size.

As for africa or china inventing writing or gunpowder a few years before whites did, big deal. As I said before, greek contributions to math

The greeks borrowed their math from the Egyptians. The chinese also invented a lot more than gunpowder.

I will have to disagree with the culture part. In fact I'd say that's why western european civilization has come to dominate the world--we stumbled upon a system of values and government that encourages economic growth and innovation. We legalized usury, wrote property rights into law, removed religion from the state, and eliminated special legal status for the nobility. Show me a backwards hellhole and I will show you a place with no property rights and no economic freedoms for the common man. Fortunately, there's no inherent reason why people of any race couldn't adopt these principles.

Well, when you put it that way, sure. :)

Perhaps I should have started my statement by saying that no one race, culture or civilization starts out superior to another, what they choose to do with the knowledge and power they acquire dictates their place in the world.

Certainly there is nothing stopping a society today from changing their ways, their laws. Nothing but the ruling classes as they currently exist. I would not say that they are naturally inferior.

Sure, and the minute we do, every left-wingnut on the board starts singing "silence is consent" from the right.

I can't remember if it was H.L. Mencken or Mark Twain who spoke of heaping scorn and ridicule upon silly notions. But such notions, regardless of how offensive one might find them must be held up for public scrutiny and thus the scorn and ridicule they, and their authors, so richly deserve.

I can't remember if it was H.L. Mencken or Mark Twain who spoke of heaping scorn and ridicule upon silly notions. But such notions, regardless of how offensive one might find them must be held up for public scrutiny and thus the scorn and ridicule they, and their authors, so richly deserve.

I agree with that as well. You can't just ignore "swill" like this.

does anyone deny that whites are intellectually superior than negroes, chinese, africans, etc? this is proven through history, but liberalist teachings want to hide it in their revisionism. there are no white countries where the natives live in huts or igloos or caves or in tree huts. white people got to the moon. white men invented calculus. white men found america. white men invented computers. why do liberals want to mess with this great race by allowing race mixing? why de-evolve the most inventive race on the planet?

where is the cradel of civilization and what color are the people of that area?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=percy+julian

I agree with that as well. You can't just ignore "swill" like this.

Sure ya can, I know at least one Liberal on this board that NEVER EVER takes to task any one that in some way supports his causes. He has admitted it openly stating that the far left doesn't have any power in HIS party and so any ally is a good ally.

I think - not sure but think this is right - that humans are indigenous to every continent on Earth except Antarctica. That means that, collectively speaking, we're the most adaptable animal on the planet. We can live in the frozen north, we can live in the superheated deserts of the equator, we can live nearly anywhere. Sometimes we adapt to the environment and sometimes we make it adapt to us. And, despite our best efforts, as a species we haven't died out, yet. We're bloody clever, that's all I need to know.

Forum List

Back