Zone1 Reparations are an Economic Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what I see here is the racist refusal to accept any fsact that goes against the racist narratives.

You guys are really ignorant and it's a shame thaat sso many in America choose to be uninformed idiots.

Yeah I do. You're a dumb white racist whose life is as it is because the U.S. government has given whites handouts on at least 8 occasions.

So how about blacks get 8 handouts too?

Now read the link.
You are a racist bitter black man that believes the white man has a boot on your neck. A Negro brain and a Caucasian brain are the same size.
Tell your brothers and sisters to hit the books, put their brain to work, and get an education.
I have never taken a handout in my life

You are a racist bitter black man that believes the white man has a boot on your neck. A Negro brain and a Caucasian brain are the same size.
Tell your brothers and sisters to hit the books, put their brain to work, and get an education.
You are a dumb white person unaware of your own history. How about YOU hit the books and learn the truth.

Reparations are racist and they're theft. End of story.
Theft is why we ask for reparations.

I say that BLM owes reparations for all the stores and cars they burned.

You are a dumb white person unaware of your own history. How about YOU hit the books and learn the truth.

How about I put you back on a ship to Africa and you can complain to them for selling you as slaves?

#END OF THREAD :)

The opposition to black reparations is based on sheer racist hatred.Precedents have been set as other groups who have been harmed by thegovernment have received reparations. As for the tired worn out excuse of“why should I pay for something I did not do,” here is an example ofreparations made in modern times for things done by past generations.

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S.government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

Your post was not on topic. Now read the link.

The opposition to black reparations is based on sheer racist hatred.

Your stupid idea is stupid, nothing to do with racism.

They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

If there was a Negro Nation and we broke a treaty, maybe they'd get paid.
There isn't, we didn't, they won't.

cotton.jpg

It's amazing how people refused to see the stimulative effects that reparations would have on the U.S. economy.

Let's say we go with the 350,000 payment to every black American as basis for my example before I post a link to show the negative impact of white racism.

I had 5 people in my family growing up. That would 1.75 million dollars. That's plenty of money to start a family business, or to purchase property. On top of that money would be spent on other things that would be purchased in white communities by people who formerly didn't have the money to spend. That money would remove blacks from the welfare rolls, most of them forevver. These benefits to America are being ignored due to ignorance of economics.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only forthose disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.),as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”-The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

• There’s a potential economic gain of $135 billion per year if racial disparities in health are eliminated, including $93 billion in excess medical care costs and $42 billion in untapped productivity.
  • Greater opportunity has already led to economic growth. Researchers at Stanford University and the University of Chicago have estimated that more than 25 percent of the growth in productivity from 1960 through 2008 was associated with reducing occupational barriers faced by Blacks and women. Further reducing barriers to opportunity will help drive the level of economic growth possible over the next 50 years.
  • Nine million potential jobs would be created if people of color owned businesses at rates comparable to Whites.
  • State and federal prison costs would be cut $30 billion annually if Blacks and Hispanics/Latinos were incarcerated at the rate of Whites. Currently Black men are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of White men, while Hispanic/Latino men are incarcerated at twice the rate of White men.
"To remain competitive in a global economy, we need the full creative and economic potential of all our people. Greater racial equity will not only improve individual lives, it will increase the size of the economic pie for everyone."
—Ani Turner, Lead Author

Reparations is one way, perhaps the best way of eliminating these inequities. Let's not talk stupid because this is a case against government, so what you did't own doesn't matter. Also, lets not repeat the same debunked stuff. Economic inequality won't be stopped by a man living in the house. More blacks are attending and graduating from college. Nobody spent 40 trillion on blacks for welfare. Daniel Moynihans assessment was debunked, and there has never been anything given to blacks to repair the years of free labor. Whites today benefitted from Jim Crow and the system still favors whites. So how about reading the linked information and discussing the pros and cons?

I am sure all these superior IQ folks in this forum are able to do that.

1697412533968.png

Can't fix the inequity by simply handing less educated and less qualified POC
more money that they didn't earn. Tell those POC to read a book and graduate school.
Tell them to stop committing so much crime and having so many babies out of wedlock.

Yeah I do. You're a dumb white racist whose life is as it is because the U.S. government has given whites handouts on at least 8 occasions.

Now read the link.
This is Zone 1 and you need to contain your racist attacks on posters. Calling someone ”a dumb white racist” because he doesn’t want to hand out money to blacks they didn’t earn is neither racist nor permitted.

Grow up and behave like a man. You talk like you grew up in some trashy ghetto.

"As long as White people do not ever have to interrogate what Whiteness is, where it comes from, how it operates, or what it does, they can maintain the fiction that race is other people’s problem, that they are mere observers in a centuries-long stage play in which they have, in fact, been the producers, directors, and central actors."

"As long as White people do not ever have to interrogate what Whiteness is, where it comes from, how it operates, or what it does, they can maintain the fiction that race is other people’s problem, that they are mere observers in a centuries-long stage play in which they have, in fact, been the producers, directors, and central actors."
Whiteness:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Yeah. We're horrible. But go ahead and enjoy your lights, computer, telephone, car, and grocery store food. See ya later.

The opposition to black reparations is based on sheer racist hatred.

Your stupid idea is stupid, nothing to do with racism.

They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

If there was a Negro Nation and we broke a treaty, maybe they'd get paid.
There isn't, we didn't, they won't.
It's not my idea.

It was first proposed by Martin Luther King Jr.

“Few people consider the fact that in addition to being enslaved for two centuries, the Negro was during all those years robbed of the wages of his toil. No amount of gold could provide an adequate compensation for the exploitation and humiliation of the Negro in America down through the centuries. Not all the wealth of this affluent society could meet the bill. Yet, a price can be placed on unpaid wages. The ancient common law has always provided a remedy for the appropriation of the labor of one human being by another. This law should be made to apply for American Negroes. The payment should be in the form of a massive program by the Government of special compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law. Such measures would certainly be less expensive than any computation based on two centuries of unpaid wages and accumulated interest.”

David B. Oppenheimer, Dr. King’s Dream Of Affirmative Action, pg. 32, Harvard Latin American Law Review

As for your second dumb statement, the fact that you tried that comment shows just how racist you are. But unfortunately for you there were agreements made.

Sherman’s Special Field Orders No. 15,” in The War of the Rebellion: a Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and ConfederateArmies, Series I, Vol. 47, Part II (Washington: GPO, 1895), pp.60-62 http://ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibi...educator/unit_three_documents/document_five43.

Circular #13 War Department Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands. Washington July 28, 1865,

Whiteness:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Yeah. We're horrible. But go ahead and enjoy your lights, computer, telephone, car, and grocery store food. See ya later.
This has nothing to do with the topic.

This has nothing to do with the topic.
It has everything to do with the topic. Whites are being blamed for all the shortcomings of others, while others enjoy everything that whites have brought to the table. Quite ungrateful, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back