are whites superior?

I think - not sure but think this is right - that humans are indigenous to every continent on Earth except Antarctica. That means that, collectively speaking, we're the most adaptable animal on the planet. We can live in the frozen north, we can live in the superheated deserts of the equator, we can live nearly anywhere. Sometimes we adapt to the environment and sometimes we make it adapt to us. And, despite our best efforts, as a species we haven't died out, yet. We're bloody clever, that's all I need to know.

But this provides an insight into how races came to differ so markedly. Geographically isolated grous evolved over periods of thousands of years under intense -- and intensely DIFFERENT -- climates. Whites evolved in cold climates where they adapted and developed the INTELLIGENCE that is required for survival where food was scarcer and bodies needed warming. Blacks evolved in warm climates where that was never a need.

So it comes as little surprise that blacks have NEVER come up with technological advances such as the ones whites have. Blacks, upon their first encounters with whites, DID NOT HAVE THE WHEEL.

This la-la crap about how non-white cultures were flying rockets in space centuries ago, only to have them cruelly grounded by European colonists, is absurd.

It's also the height of stupidity to says things like, "Well, blacks are good at sports, so you can't say they're inferior." OK. But how are they with the math and spelling? Not so good.

The problem here isn't lack of evidence of white superiority. It's a failure of most human beings to ADMIT THE TRUTH. We're all scared of the idea. That doesn't mean it's not true.

There's a small wealth of literature on the topic of racial differences in intelligence, productivity, civilizational ability, etc. But how many folks, left or right, are open-minded enough to read it? Even the fair-minded mattskramer appears unwilling to investigate.

So what's the point? I encourage you all to read up on it, but you can't persuade those who refuse to be persuaded. If you are dead-set on believing the sun revolves around the Earth, a trip in a spaceship probably wouldn't convince you, right?

But if I can make a pitch for it, consider this: do you really believe that the incredible failure of blacks in America and Africa are unrelated? Do you really think "white racism" explains ALL black failure, crime, disease, hunger, murder, rape, irresponsibility, lower test scores, etc.? Or do you really even think it's just because they don't have a "good culture"? Slavery? What are the chances that all-black Haiti, in a tropical paradise, is the POOREST NATION ON EARTH, while whites who venture to the DESERT of Australia manage to create prosperous societies that resemble those of England and Europe? What is the goddamn chance that all that is just by chance? Because that's why this is an issue. Blacks are essentially demanding that we whites give up our jobs, our money, etc. because their problems are OUR FAULT. But they're not. Blacks are the way they are because that's just how they are. If you removed blacks from white presence, and thereby removed the "racism" excuse, what do you suppose would become of blacks? Do you really think they'd blossom into a Star-Trek like society of super-intelligent beings? Or would they sink even further back to a primitive state? In your mind, you want to disagree with me, because I'm a "racist."

But am I telling the truth?

But this provides an insight into how races came to differ so markedly. Geographically isolated grous evolved over periods of thousands of years under intense -- and intensely DIFFERENT -- climates. Whites evolved in cold climates where they adapted and developed the INTELLIGENCE that is required for survival where food was scarcer and bodies needed warming. Blacks evolved in warm climates where that was never a need.

So it comes as little surprise that blacks have NEVER come up with technological advances such as the ones whites have. Blacks, upon their first encounters with whites, DID NOT HAVE THE WHEEL.

This la-la crap about how non-white cultures were flying rockets in space centuries ago, only to have them cruelly grounded by European colonists, is absurd.

It's also the height of stupidity to says things like, "Well, blacks are good at sports, so you can't say they're inferior." OK. But how are they with the math and spelling? Not so good.

The problem here isn't lack of evidence of white superiority. It's a failure of most human beings to ADMIT THE TRUTH. We're all scared of the idea. That doesn't mean it's not true.

There's a small wealth of literature on the topic of racial differences in intelligence, productivity, civilizational ability, etc. But how many folks, left or right, are open-minded enough to read it? Even the fair-minded mattskramer appears unwilling to investigate.

So what's the point? I encourage you all to read up on it, but you can't persuade those who refuse to be persuaded. If you are dead-set on believing the sun revolves around the Earth, a trip in a spaceship probably wouldn't convince you, right?

But if I can make a pitch for it, consider this: do you really believe that the incredible failure of blacks in America and Africa are unrelated? Do you really think "white racism" explains ALL black failure, crime, disease, hunger, murder, rape, irresponsibility, lower test scores, etc.? Or do you really even think it's just because they don't have a "good culture"? Slavery? What are the chances that all-black Haiti, in a tropical paradise, is the POOREST NATION ON EARTH, while whites who venture to the DESERT of Australia manage to create prosperous societies that resemble those of England and Europe? What is the goddamn chance that all that is just by chance? Because that's why this is an issue. Blacks are essentially demanding that we whites give up our jobs, our money, etc. because their problems are OUR FAULT. But they're not. Blacks are the way they are because that's just how they are. If you removed blacks from white presence, and thereby removed the "racism" excuse, what do you suppose would become of blacks? Do you really think they'd blossom into a Star-Trek like society of super-intelligent beings? Or would they sink even further back to a primitive state? In your mind, you want to disagree with me, because I'm a "racist."

But am I telling the truth?

The fact is, given the exact same environment, no one race is superior to the other, a fact you supremicists refuse to accept.

WJ - humans do indeed react to their environment, we are the creme de la creme when it comes to adapting. But we're also quite purposeful.

Here in Australia aborigines never invented the wheel. They didn't need to. I don't want to spin off all over the place (oh bad pun) but we could all wander off into a huge existential debate about humanity and its purpose but for a moment can we agree that the basic instinct of every functioning human is to stay alive and as comfortable as possible?

Australian aborigines did fine in achieving those twin goals and they did it without the wheel.

I know the stereotype is of a bunch of naked black people chucking boomerangs (think about that as an invention of some importance) and spears at kangaroos but Australia isn't all desert.

On the coastal parts of the continent there are midden heaps and fish traps that go back 40,000 years which indicate that subsistence wasn't just about spearing a marsupial. Those early Australian humans were as adaptable as we are now.

I'll stop there. There's a lot more in this topic I feel.

The fact is, given the exact same environment, no one race is superior to the other, a fact you supremicists refuse to accept.

I think you're confusing "present environment", i.e., the "nurture" in the nature-v-nurture argument, with climate environment, stretched out over eons and forging evolution.

But even this is a falsehood. Black Americans have access to endless resources for education, food, medicine, nutrition, you name it. But they're still far behind in terms of white success rates. Again, you've got two explanations: it's whitey's fault, or it's them. I don't believe it's whitey's fault. Do you?

Can you explain to us, GunnyL, why blacks commit crime in such disproportionate numbers, why they suffer from AIDS in such disproportionate numbers, why they fail to graduate, why they kill each other, why African nations are the world's unequaled failures, why they can't manage agriculture and water techniques at an even basic level?

Just hopping in, sorry don't mean to be rude. WJ if you're going to argue some sort of genetic disposition here, will you be open to socio-environmental suggestions or are you completely closed up?

Just hopping in, sorry don't mean to be rude. WJ if you're going to argue some sort of genetic disposition here, will you be open to socio-environmental suggestions or are you completely closed up?

As in, environment plays some role? Nobody disputes that. I don't. It's a question of degree: many people buy the idea that environment is 100 percent responsible for a person's life course, i.e., you've only got brown eyes because all the people around you have brown eyes, and you've just taken that "socio-environmental suggestion." Of course, I think that's crap: you have brown eyes because you INHERITED THEM.

I think the genetic predispostion is very strong, and there is much evidence to support this. And we have reliable studies on this, focusing on adopted children.

The social policy implication is that you can change things AT THE MARGINS with government programs, but government spending, etc. can't rewire people's hard-wired genetics. And this idea is only slightly controversial, as a general matter --- but start talking about the race angle, and everybody falls to pieces and starts screaming about Hitler.

Okay, points taken. Are we going to be big and brave and focus on one racial group? Blacks have been mentioned. And it seems to me that they might be a good start.

For the pc mob - forget it. I've never swallowed that crap and I won't start here.

Can I start?

Can you explain to us, GunnyL, why blacks commit crime in such disproportionate numbers, why they suffer from AIDS in such disproportionate numbers, why they fail to graduate, why they kill each other, why African nations are the world's unequaled failures, why they can't manage agriculture and water techniques at an even basic level?

I know it was directed at Gunny and not at me, but I would appreciate joining in.

I think we need to separate American blacks from African blacks though.

So, do blacks commit crime in such disproportionate numbers? I only ask because in your question to Gunny you assumed the answer. I don't know how things work where you are but where I am the judge would have smacked the back of your wrist for that one. So, do blacks commit crime in (such) disproportionate numbers? I'm asking because I don't know and I would appreciate being better informed.

The whole issue of whether one race is genetically intellectually superior to another leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Okay. Let’s assume that whites are superior to Blacks. (The way that whites have treated blacks throughout generations leads me to question that assumption but for the sake of argument let’s say that such is fact.) So what? What do we do about it – Go back to segregation? Better yet, perhaps give them their own little nation so that they would drag whites down with them. No. Perhaps this quest to find an answer to the question of what race is superior is just an ego contest. Yeah!!!! We won. We are genetically better than you!!! Who the hell cares? The whole thing stinks.

I think you're confusing "present environment", i.e., the "nurture" in the nature-v-nurture argument, with climate environment, stretched out over eons and forging evolution.

But even this is a falsehood. Black Americans have access to endless resources for education, food, medicine, nutrition, you name it. But they're still far behind in terms of white success rates. Again, you've got two explanations: it's whitey's fault, or it's them. I don't believe it's whitey's fault. Do you?

Pretty simple. The overwhelming majority of blacks are not raised up in the same environment as whites. Some of it is the government's fault, and some of it is their own fault, and some of it is the fault of racism against them not allowing them the same opportunities.

Every black person I know who has risen above that, is just as capable and intelligent as any white man. Every hispanic I know who has risen above the environment they are raised in is just as capable and intelligent as any white. Most Japanese I know are far MORE intelligent than whites on an intellectual level.

As I touched upon in the first paragraph, people who think like you are every bit as guilty of perpetuating that environmental schism because you choose to believe something that has been debunked long ago scientifically.

Pretty simple. The overwhelming majority of blacks are not raised up in the same environment as whites. Some of it is the government's fault, and some of it is their own fault, and some of it is the fault of racism against them not allowing them the same opportunities.

Every black person I know who has risen above that, is just as capable and intelligent as any white man. Every hispanic I know who has risen above the environment they are raised in is just as capable and intelligent as any white. Most Japanese I know are far MORE intelligent than whites on an intellectual level.

As I touched upon in the first paragraph, people who think like you are every bit as guilty of perpetuating that environmental schism because you choose to believe something that has been debunked long ago scientifically.

Wow. I don’t know enough to agree or disagree with you on the final paragraph, but I completely agree with you with respect to your first 2 paragraphs.

Very good point here, it has been researched in the science community and no evidence supports the ties between race and intelletual potential.

I dont even know why this is a thread, does anybody know anything about science or neuro biology? Its the size of your brain, and or capacity to memorize facts that gives you the ability to retain knowledge. That goes for muscle memory too, because you can be physically intelligent with your hands and have a completely different mental intelligence

Very good point here, it has been researched in the science community and no evidence supports the ties between race and intelletual potential.

I dont even know why this is a thread, does anybody know anything about science or neuro biology? Its the size of your brain, and or capacity to memorize facts that gives you the ability to retain knowledge. That goes for muscle memory too, because you can be physically intelligent with your hands and have a completely different mental intelligence

It's a thread because my belief is as was pointed out previously by another poster ...

I could hide this, but what would that do? Just allow the hatred and misinformation to go unchallenged. This needs to have the spotlight put on it everywhere it crops up.

As you say, there is no scientific basis to support their argument, and I have NO problem with that being right out here in the open.

The whole issue of whether one race is genetically intellectually superior to another leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Okay. Let’s assume that whites are superior to Blacks. (The way that whites have treated blacks throughout generations leads me to question that assumption but for the sake of argument let’s say that such is fact.) So what? What do we do about it – Go back to segregation? ...Who the hell cares?

Nobody who broaches this topic gets a good taste in their mouth. It DOES stink. It's not a happy topic. Any white person who took PLEASURE in the fact that blacks are inherently less intelligent WOULD be an asshole. I think a lot of people who understand the facts fear that some would take advantage of that and pump up their own egos. And I admit, I'm sure that would happen. You could very easily have a white hick who thinks he's better than a smart black person, but isn't.

But it does matter. It matters because all our laws, all our beliefs, all our culture is BASED ON AN ASSUMPTION OF EQUALITY OF THE RACES. But this is error. And the injustice comes to land on whites.

We essentially live under a system of 'racial communism.' Say you work hard and make $100. The guy next to you is lazy and makes $50. But we both get $75. Is that fair? Whites under this system are the $100-dollar earners.

MSK, every single day, we hear about demands from blacks, Hispanics, etc. that white people and white nations give them this, give them that, "stand aside", "diversify," etc. WHEN IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU EVER HEARD A DEMAND THAT A HISPANIC OR BLACK COUNTRY "DIVERSIFY"? THIS IS WHAT DRIVES THE IMMIGRATION DEBATE. It's Hispanics playing on white guilt to essentially TAKE THE COUNTRY AWAY FROM US. Do you think 12 million Swedes would get away with this?

Anyway. For a demand to be legitimate, it has to be based on facts. The extortionate demands on whites ARE NOT. But whites are so SCARED SHITLESS of being seen as a 'racist' or "insensitive" that they bend, bend, bend! They give in to every whim.

But the whole thing is a fucking shakedown. Whites need to realize that they are different, that they do have smarts other groups don't, and that they aren't "evil" if they choose to forge their own path instead of being the slaves of other racial groups. White people are so bullied they're afraid to speak freely about their real feelings on race, or practically any other issue. All they have to seek refuge under is watered-down "conservatism" where they start every sentence with "I'm not a racist, but...

So, that could suggest racial separation. It could also suggest, more modestly, the end of affirmative action, the end of "civil rights" laws, the end of busing, the end of whites' feeling guilty about things they shouldn't feel guilty about. Would that be so bad?

If all you are right, that blacks and Hispanics are equal to whites, the proof will be in the pudding. They will be able to build successful societies on their own.

Nobody who broaches this topic gets a good taste in their mouth. It DOES stink. It's not a happy topic. Any white person who took PLEASURE in the fact that blacks are inherently less intelligent WOULD be an asshole. I think a lot of people who understand the facts fear that some would take advantage of that and pump up their own egos. And I admit, I'm sure that would happen. You could very easily have a white hick who thinks he's better than a smart black person, but isn't.

But it does matter. It matters because all our laws, all our beliefs, all our culture is BASED ON AN ASSUMPTION OF EQUALITY OF THE RACES. But this is error. And the injustice comes to land on whites.

We essentially live under a system of 'racial communism.' Say you work hard and make $100. The guy next to you is lazy and makes $50. But we both get $75. Is that fair? Whites under this system are the $100-dollar earners.

MSK, every single day, we hear about demands from blacks, Hispanics, etc. that white people and white nations give them this, give them that, "stand aside", "diversify," etc. WHEN IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU EVER HEARD A DEMAND THAT A HISPANIC OR BLACK COUNTRY "DIVERSIFY"? THIS IS WHAT DRIVES THE IMMIGRATION DEBATE. It's Hispanics playing on white guilt to essentially TAKE THE COUNTRY AWAY FROM US. Do you think 12 million Swedes would get away with this?

Anyway. For a demand to be legitimate, it has to be based on facts. The extortionate demands on whites ARE NOT. But whites are so SCARED SHITLESS of being seen as a 'racist' or "insensitive" that they bend, bend, bend! They give in to every whim.

But the whole thing is a fucking shakedown. Whites need to realize that they are different, that they do have smarts other groups don't, and that they aren't "evil" if they choose to forge their own path instead of being the slaves of other racial groups. )White people are so bullied they're afraid to speak freely about their real feelings on race, or practically any other issue. All they have to seek refuge under is watered-down "conservatism" where they start every sentence with "I'm not a racit, but...)

So, that could suggest racial separation. It could also suggest, more modestly, the end of affirmative action, the end of "civil rights" laws, the end of busing, the end of whites' feeling guilty about things they shouldn't feel guilty about. Would that be so bad?

If all you are right, that blacks and Hispanics are equal to whites, the proof will be in the pudding. They will be able to build successful societies on their own.

Listen, I think affirmative action itself is racist. I think bussing is stupid and in no way accomplished what it was supposed to. And I damned sure don't feel guilty about something I haven't had any part of.

And I STILL don't believe one race in inherently more intellectually capable because of race than any other race.

And I STILL don't believe one race in inherently more intellectually capable because of race than any other race.

Is there a quantum of evidence that would persuade you otherwise?

How about this. Do you believe that an individual can be inherently more intellectually capable than another individual? If so, what is the logical impediment to racial grouping as a locus for the same differentiation?

Forum List

Back