Are White people responsible for subliminal interracial advertising on T.V.

I have been seeing a few ads on T.V. with Black females pared with White males, and Black males pared off with white females. I need to know who is behind this subliminal interracial advertising, what is their agenda, and why is this kind of advertising on the increase.

Does anyone have any answers with regards to this topic.?

I don't consider it subliminal. It is in plain site.

Now if the commercial was about this family:

white-family.jpg

but every second of the commercial, there was a single frame inserted that showed this picture:

whitewomanblackman.jpg

THAT would be subliminal.

I meant subliminal in the sense that Black white combination, reverberates in your mind, long after the commercial has gone off the air. I guess that is the desired effect that the advertisers want from the out set. So is this an advertising technique, or is there some other race mixing agenda that is being subliminally expressed.?

I am doing research into who is trying to brainwash our black women.
So far I've been told it is activist Jews , and white liberals.
Is there something racists about trying to figure out who is behind this brainwashing campaign?.

Personally I think this is a pretty far out there idea.

BUT

We (WASPS) did have a Bureau of Indian Affairs or whatever that at times was concerned with mixing the Native Americans into WASP culture instead of winning the west through genocide.

52ndStreet, do you have any leads, corporate or government documents? I find the lack of mixture between black and whites appalling myself. So much so I make it a point to talk to the token black fella at social events so I believe it would be a short step to encourage racial mixing.

If there is a conspiracy encouraging black-white interbreeding I might actually encourage it as the media trying to correct the Archie Bunker era fear our (WASP) daughters would come home with a black man.

So here we have Mr. Toronado, who feels that it is appalling that white men can't really mix themselves with black women at will.

So, deep down inside we have a lot of white men with deep seated urges for black women.? And are using advertising as a form of brainwashing.?

If you read a book called "The African Origins of Civilization" by Cheikh Anta Diop,you will discover that the ancient Egyptians were Black Nubians.
No, what you discover is that Diop makes that claim.
Modern genetic studies and some morphological studies of Egyptian skeletal structure indicates a relation with Berbers and some Asiatic influence.
Diop read more like a proponent of "One Continent, one Race"
Which would make Asians and Caucasians the same race if applied to Eurasia.
To be clear, I disagree with Diop's conclusion, but it has been long enough since I read his work that I may misremember the specifics.

So here we have Mr. Toronado, who feels that it is appalling that white men can't really mix themselves with black women at will.
Is this accurate.......If it means "If I'm ever single again and some kind of bigotry or social pressure means I'll even have a harder time trying to pick up on 24.9% of the population" Then I am upset lol.

Aren't "blacks" about 1/4 of the U.S. population?

I have been seeing a few ads on T.V. with Black females pared with White males, and Black males pared off with white females. I need to know who is behind this subliminal interracial advertising, what is their agenda, and why is this kind of advertising on the increase.

I don't think it's subliminal. I think advertizers are trying to promote racial equality.

The more you see it the more you learn to accept it.

I am doing research into who is trying to brainwash our black women.
So far I've been told it is activist Jews , and white liberals.
Is there something racists about trying to figure out who is behind this brainwashing campaign?.

Personally I think this is a pretty far out there idea.

BUT

We (WASPS) did have a Bureau of Indian Affairs or whatever that at times was concerned with mixing the Native Americans into WASP culture instead of winning the west through genocide.

52ndStreet, do you have any leads, corporate or government documents? I find the lack of mixture between black and whites appalling myself. So much so I make it a point to talk to the token black fella at social events so I believe it would be a short step to encourage racial mixing.

If there is a conspiracy encouraging black-white interbreeding I might actually encourage it as the media trying to correct the Archie Bunker era fear our (WASP) daughters would come home with a black man.

So, deep down inside we have a lot of white men with deep seated urges for black women.? And are using advertising as a form of brainwashing.?

I like sisters because they usually have alot of "Junk in the trunk".

I don't prefer one race over another however.

Isn't it funny how aggressive attempts at integration are deemed just as "racist" as any attempt at SEGREGATION?

Whatever whites do vis a vis other races, it's "racist."

Forced integration is built on the same racist impulse as segregation: that European cultural norms are superior.

I don't consider it subliminal. It is in plain site.

Now if the commercial was about this family:

white-family.jpg

but every second of the commercial, there was a single frame inserted that showed this picture:

whitewomanblackman.jpg

THAT would be subliminal.

Of course that that type of advertising has all ready been tried and it didn't increase sales.

I don't think it's subliminal. I think advertizers are trying to promote racial equality.

The more you see it the more you learn to accept it.

It's even simpler than that, they're just trying to appeal to both races by showing members of both races enjoying their product.

Meh....

People voted for a "mixed race" candidate. He won based on a plurality of these votes. Marketers recognized that if the public approved of a mixed race candidate, then they'd approve of mixd race couples in Levi Jeans Ads.

Were the Marketers White or Black? I'm not sure what their race is, but I am sure that regardless of race, their only motive was Green

Meh....

People voted for a "mixed race" candidate. He won based on a plurality of these votes. Marketers recognized that if the public approved of a mixed race candidate, then they'd approve of mixd race couples in Levi Jeans Ads.

Were the Marketers White or Black? I'm not sure what their race is, but I am sure that regardless of race, their only motive was Green

So Kermit the Frog is behind all of this.

Meh....

So Kermit the Frog is behind all of this.

No....I think he was thinking about the environment.

Going green is a big thing these days....and a heck of a cash-cow.

Of course they do. Commercials have this way of targeting, and sometimes the effort is very political or religious in nature. However, I am not so sure this is done by whites necessarily. It is more a political thing, and with the current atmosphere in America regarding racism, it may be being done by blacks.

However, they need not get high on some ego trip with their undercover message, God has been delivering subliminal messages for a lot longer than anyone else.

Only difference is that God's message is that He loves His creation, and provides for everything. Man is just destroying it all and ignoring the one who made it.

What these ads are doing is mirroring what's going on in society. Whether you like it or not more and more blacks and whites are engaging in interracial relationships. Only a racist would see it as something wrong and some agenda.

Originally posted by nia588
What these ads are doing is mirroring what's going on in society. Whether you like it or not more and more blacks and whites are engaging in interracial relationships. Only a racist would see it as something wrong and some agenda.

Of course...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with turning America into a nation of Monsters of the Black Lagoon.

Holandeses_nordeste.jpg

José;1776397 said:
Originally posted by nia588

Of course...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with turning America into a nation of Monsters of the Black Lagoon.

Holandeses_nordeste.jpg

please don't reproduce.

Spoken like a true Black Brainwashed female sellout slave girl.Is your name Kise, like on
Roots.?

Spoken like a true Black Brainwashed female sellout slave girl.Is your name Kise, like on
Roots.?

Oh no she doesn't care about 'preserving' some utterly meaningless facet about her, sound the alarms.

Forum List

Back