Are we there yet?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Are we there yet? Seems like we are.... :eek:

2 Timothy 3 New International Version (NIV)

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

A Final Charge to Timothy
10 You, however, know all about my teaching, my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance, 11 persecutions, sufferings—what kinds of things happened to me in Antioch, Iconium and Lystra, the persecutions I endured. Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them. 12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13 while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of Goda]">[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Footnotes:

1. 2 Timothy 3:17 Or that you, a man of God,

Have nothing to do with such people.

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

10 You, however, know all about my teaching, my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance, 11 persecutions, sufferings—what kinds of things happened to me in Antioch, Iconium and Lystra, the persecutions I endured. Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them. 12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13 while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of Goda]">[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Footnotes:

Last days? Was there ever a time when 3-9 wasn't true?

You mean the Rapture? Cuz it's about fucking time you all left!

PS Can I have your stuff?

Naw, you missed it. That's was a few years ago and it was only like one guy so a big deal.

y-rapture-empty-clothes-pix-1.jpg

Footnotes:

Yea, these things would happen two thousand years after Paul said this to Timothy. So naturally he would tell Timothy to avoid certain people in the distant future.

Derp.

Last edited:

Footnotes:

Just to be perfectly clear, I am such people. Anyone who believes this stuff should certainly have nothing to do with me.

Footnotes:

Are we there yet?

There will be terrible times in the last days.

christians have no choice, they abandoned their own destiny for a false messiah religion that ends in only one conclusion - their self generated triumph of evil. rather than adhering to the prescribed religion of antiquity, inclusive for all humanity.

Footnotes:

Are we there yet?

christians have no choice, they abandoned their own destiny for a false messiah religion that ends in only one conclusion - their self generated triumph of evil. rather than adhering to the prescribed religion of antiquity, inclusive for all humanity.
The prescribed religion of Antiquity ? You mean moon worship? Or Sun worship? Or Greek gods which one you thinkin

There’s always been ebbs and flows. It’s a natural cycle that exists and is somewhat self correcting.

I don’t believe these are end times. Just poor manners in need of a correction.

Last edited:

Footnotes:

Are we there yet?

The prescribed religion of Antiquity ? You mean moon worship? Or Sun worship? Or Greek gods which one you thinkin

the spoken religion as prescribed by the Almighty, the triumph of good vs evil, the religion of antiquity abandoned by the christian religion in the 4th century's false messiah and the other two desert religions in all three of their written scriptures.

You realize that those who are caught up are the righteous who are caught up so the wicked can be destroyed, right?

You realize that those who are caught up are the righteous who are caught up so the wicked can be destroyed, right?

the Almighty is going to do that for you - after you crucified jesus.

* news for you, till justice is brought to the events of the 1st century your down hill slide has nowhere to go but evaporation into extinction.

Footnotes:

No, we’ve always ‘been there.’

For thousands of years every generation has believed – incorrectly – that contemporary society is uniquely ‘evil’ or ‘wicked,’ and that past generations were ‘virtuous’ and ‘good,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

God's going to take those who think they are part of the righteous crowd, so all the bullshitters, like you.

Footnotes:

Are we there yet?

the spoken religion as prescribed by the Almighty, the triumph of good vs evil, the religion of antiquity abandoned by the christian religion in the 4th century's false messiah and the other two desert religions in all three of their written scriptures.
I was thinking of you when I wrote poor manners.

Footnotes:

Are we there yet?

I'm not a christian -

upload_2019-8-17_20-3-4.jpeg

that's your calling. thinking is something you believe in as well. your religion and thinking for you go hand in hand.

Footnotes:

Are we there yet?

I'm not a christian -

View attachment 274844

that's your calling. thinking is something you believe in as well. your religion and thinking for you go hand in hand.
You are the aggressor.

Forum List

Back