Are we going to be wearing masks forever?

Yes! And stop worrying about the rest of them too! Whatever state you’re in you can vote for masks, shut down your economy with lock downs, demand booster shots weekly. We don’t give a fuck! Stop pushing your horseshit on the rest of us. Fuck off.

^Says the prolife guy who wants to force women and in some cases girls to give birth.

Look, I don't care what you do at this point. Don't wear a mask, don't get vaccinated. But you should at least have the kindness of staying out of the healthcare system if you get COVID. Seems fair to me.

^Says the prolife guy who wants to force women and in some cases girls to give birth.

Look, I don't care what you do at this point. Don't wear a mask, don't get vaccinated. But you should at least have the kindness of staying out of the healthcare system if you get COVID. Seems fair to me.
I do not use the so-called "healthcare" system and you would be very surprised to learn how many who think like me are way too smart to allow those quacks to touch us.

^Says the prolife guy who wants to force women to give birth.

Nah, I’m just going to tell you to fuck off and mind your own business in whatever blue shithole you live in. Fair to me is I make my decisions you make yours and we can both get along just fine. When you make your decisions mine? We have a fucking problem.

Nah, I’m just going to tell you to fuck off and mind your own business in whatever blue shithole you live in. Fair to me is I make my decisions you make yours and we can both get along just fine. When you make your decisions mine? We have a fucking problem.

Says the prolife guy. Interesting.

Anyway, thanks for helping to thin the wingnut herd just a little.

South Dakota of course. Since nobody lives there anyway in any great numbers.
I’m sure they appreciate your money. Why would you choose to vacation in the unvaccinated state of death though? Is it because you know it’s bullshit and aren’t that concerned?

I’m sure they appreciate your money.

I hope so.

Why would you choose to vacation in the unvaccinated state of death though? Is it because you know it’s bullshit and aren’t that concerned?

No, I'm quite positive that places with fewer vaccinations have higher death rates and it's because it's the unvaccinated offing themselves. At this point, I say go for it. I'm vaccinated and around you guys I wear a mask and don't feel restricted at all. So, Mt. Rushmore it is.

z
I’m sure they appreciate your money. Why would you choose to vacation in the unvaccinated state of death though? Is it because you know it’s bullshit and aren’t that concerned?
When NYC banned anyone from coming from Florida, i obliged them real good, because why on God's green Earth would someone like me go to a progressive shithole like NYC. I keep my money local and support the free people who live here.

And the view down here is pretty good also.

I hope so.

No, I'm quite positive that places with fewer vaccinations have higher death rates and it's because it's the unvaccinated offing themselves. At this point, I say go for it. I'm vaccinated and around you guys I wear a mask and don't feel restricted at all. So, Mt. Rushmore it is.
So basically you have the shots and a mask so you’re not concerned about those that aren’t.

Well then why would you want a mandate on them to be vaccinated and masked?

If you’re that confident in your shots and masks protecting you. Why do you need mandates to force others?

Go about your life and let them go about theirs.

I hope so.

I'm vaccinated and around you guys I wear a mask
Why do you wear a mask if you are vaxed? Are you telling US that with the vaccine you still might get infected?

...........................This mask doesnt work..........................................................This mask does work.......................

1634691618640.png 1634691679788.png

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Forum List

Back