Are we going to be wearing masks forever?

In the haven of South Dakota, there are still some store employees and such wearing theirs, but of the regular walking-around-folk, only about 5%.
How long does it take to pick the Qs out of your alphabet soup anyway?
How does it feel to be powerless to make me do ANYTHING?

In the haven of South Dakota, there are still some store employees and such wearing theirs, but of the regular walking-around-folk, only about 5%.

How does it feel to be powerless to make me do ANYTHING?

Well, kind of like the rest of the country, I'm not concerned about South Dakota.

Don't forget your seatbelt and dozens of other rules, regulations and social norms you follow.
Funny you bring up seat belts. I would add helmet laws as well. The seatbelt began as a suggestion, which was made a law but wouldn’t have any fine or penalty attached so don’t worry it’s just a suggestion. Well that quickly went to click it or ticket. The same happened with helmet laws. Now we are doing it with masks.

Just how many government “suggestions” are you willing to put up with?

Funny you bring up seat belts. I would add helmet laws as well. The seatbelt began as a suggestion, which was made a law but wouldn’t have any fine or penalty attached so don’t worry it’s just a suggestion. Well that quickly went to click it or ticket. The same happened with helmet laws. Now we are doing it with masks.

I'm not the one who has a problem with seat belt laws and yet follows them anyway and then pretends now that their freedumbs are in a vice.

seems like it

we distance
we mask
we vaccinate

nothing does any good..

It was always the case that 97% or more survive... but oh ...
When i do decide to put a mask on, i make sure i wear my hat along with it.

1634689388998.png 1634689417647.png

Sometimes i get dirty looks from a progressive slave, but most of the time here in Florida, i get high fived and "love your mask"..

Surprisingly liberal Minnesota has no helmet law. Was repealed when thousands of bikers showed up at State Capital peacefully without helmets and excessively loud pipes.

Everyone here also knows the speed limit is only a suggestion. No one actually obeys it.

Wear ‘em, dont wear ‘em, its up to you. Fuck the government and its Faucism. Anybody trys to tell you different tell them to shut their cock holster.
Are you one of those clowns who we're hearing about lately that wants to deliberately catch COVID so they don't catch it?

Well, kind of like the rest of the country, I'm not concerned about South Dakota.
Yes! And stop worrying about the rest of them too! Whatever state you’re in you can vote for masks, shut down your economy with lock downs, demand booster shots weekly. We don’t give a fuck! Stop pushing your horseshit on the rest of us. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back