Are We At The End Stage Of The Trump Presidency?

So thinking that Hillary Clinton would make an AWFUL President means that you hate America and women? That's so fucking stupid it doesn't deserve a response!

I think the fact that you use terms like "Bitch" and that word that can't be used here pretty much says that.

Were you going to show us the document that set up the rules for the Electoral College...and also said black people only counted as 3/5 of a white person? Or did you want to walk (maybe run?) that whopper back?

You are dumb, aren't you?

So thinking that Hillary Clinton would make an AWFUL President means that you hate America and women? That's so fucking stupid it doesn't deserve a response!

I think the fact that you use terms like "Bitch" and that word that can't be used here pretty much says that.

Were you going to show us the document that set up the rules for the Electoral College...and also said black people only counted as 3/5 of a white person? Or did you want to walk (maybe run?) that whopper back?

You are dumb, aren't you?

Where have I used the word "Bitch" to describe Hillary Clinton...let alone "that word that can't be used here"?

The person who is "dumb" here is the person who is doubling down on telling lies.

There is no document that sets up the rules for the Electoral College and also says black people only count as 3/5 of a white person...and I've never used the word "Bitch" or something worse to describe Hillary Clinton. So did you want to apologize now for lying about both those things?

The person who is "dumb" here is the person who is doubling down on telling lies.

There is no document that sets up the rules for the Electoral College and also says black people only count as 3/5 of a white person...and I've never used the word "Bitch" or something worse to describe Hillary Clinton. So did you want to apologize now for lying about both those things?

Guy, your Misogyny is well known here.

Guy, your Misogyny is well known here.
Then it should be easy for you to show where I called Hillary Clinton a "Bitch"...right, Joey? You're not going to do that though...are you? You're going to make some pathetic excuse why you can't but everyone here will know that once again...you got caught making shit up about people! Your lack of integrity is what's well known here...

Kathy Griffin would make a far better President than Captain Bone Spurs. She is twice as smart as that moron, and she aint that bright.

Kathy Griffin would make a far better President than Captain Bone Spurs. She is twice as smart as that moron, and she aint that bright.
She looks ill. She looks psychotic and addicted to meth.

Then it should be easy for you to show where I called Hillary Clinton a "Bitch"...right, Joey? You're not going to do that though...are you? You're going to make some pathetic excuse why you can't but everyone here will know that once again...you got caught making shit up about people! Your lack of integrity is what's well known here...

Proving you are a misogynist is like proving water is wet.

We'd still be better off with a religious whack job like Pence then we would be with an incompetent fool like Trump.

Well for an "incompetent fool" Trumps doing pretty damned good.

Of course you voted for Hitlery and have shown what an incompetent fool you are. LOL

You can't cure incompetent.

Proving you are a misogynist is like proving water is wet.

Then do so. You've made a number of claims in this thread and backed up none of them when called on it. You're now being called a liar. It's put up or shut up time! Show me where I ever referred to Hillary Clinton as a "Bitch". Either do so or apologize for telling the lie in the first place.

Prove that you have some INTEGRITY, Joey!

Then do so. You've made a number of claims in this thread and backed up none of them when called on it. You're now being called a liar. It's put up or shut up time! Show me where I ever referred to Hillary Clinton as a "Bitch". Either do so or apologize for telling the lie in the first place.

guy, your posts drip with misogyny for the woman...

upload_2018-5-2_5-5-2.jpeg

guy, your posts drip with misogyny for the woman...

View attachment 191227
You've made a number of claims in this thread and backed up none of them when called on it. Once again you're now being called a liar. It's put up or shut up time! Show me where I ever referred to Hillary Clinton as a "Bitch". Either do so or apologize for telling the lie in the first place.

Prove that you have some INTEGRITY, Joey! Since my posts "drip" with misogyny for the women it should be a simple matter for you to cut and paste one that does so! You won't do that though, Joey because I haven't posted anything even closely resembling an attack on women and you know it! Yet you continue to make the charge? That makes you as sleazy as they come...you have no integrity...NONE!

You've made a number of claims in this thread and backed up none of them when called on it. Once again you're now being called a liar. It's put up or shut up time! Show me where I ever referred to Hillary Clinton as a "Bitch". Either do so or apologize for telling the lie in the first place.

Guy, your misogyny is evident in your every post... I really don't need to prove it by digging up all the posts where you did exactly that.

Forum List

Back