Are we about to see a Tucker Carlson / Stephen Miller presidential campaign launch?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You have to admit; this is all awfully strange, in light of the Dominion settlement why would Fox bite the hand that feeds it?
Tucker has the number one cable news show.…firing him makes no sense at all. “I’ll show you, I’ll fire you and fuck myself.”
What’s working ‘behind the scenes’? Hopefully a dream ticket…..Tucker Carlson / Stephen Miller….just what America needs right now.

You have to admit; this is all awfully strange, in light of the Dominion settlement why would Fox bite the hand that feeds it?
Tucker has the number one cable news show.…firing him makes no sense at all. “I’ll show you, I’ll fire you and fuck myself.”
What’s working ‘behind the scenes’? Hopefully a dream ticket…..Tucker Carlson / Stephen Miller….just what America needs right now.

Seems unlikely that ticket will stick.

Though I'm sure you'll find a way to blame brown people. Somehow.

You always do.

Maybe he'll pick Chris Wray or Jacob Chansley as a VP candidate....

You want another rich TV star with no experience in government at any lever for president? :auiqs.jpg:

Seems unlikely that ticket will stick.

Though I'm sure you'll find a way to blame brown people. Somehow.

You always do.
It’s odd that you can’t ever point us to a ‘brown’ community that we would want America to emulate on any level….but anyway…..stay on topic.

Last edited:
It’d odd that you can’t ever point us to a ‘brown’ community that we would want America to emulate on any level….but anyway…..stay on topic.

And here we go, Storm Front.

Tell us how your Stephen Miller/Tucker Carlson is brown people's fault.

A Carlson/Miller ticket would truly be representative of Republicans and conservatives: a hateful, racist, bigoted ticket with a neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian platform.
Holy hell, you just fully described the Biden / Harris ticket to a tee.

“A Biden / Harris ticket would truly be representative of Democrats and liberals: a hateful, anti-white racist, bigoted ticket with a neo-fascist, anti conservatism, authoritarian platform.”

What’s worse than a Kenyan with an unAmerican name and 157 days in government?
According to the agreed reciprocity among states as written into our Constitution, there has never been a Kenyan elected to the Presidency in the US. There was a Hawaiian born citizen the served in office as a member of the Illinois Senate, 13th district from January 8, 1997 – November 4, 2004 and then went on to be elected to the United States Senate as the junior Senator from Illinois, serving from January 3, 2005 – November 16, 2008, before being elected as the 44th President of the United States, then going on to be re-elected by even larger margin, serving in total after two consecutive terms from January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017. He was alright. He put the economy back together, allowing me to recoup after losing my job of 22 years, lost at one of the typical factory closing, due to the Bush recession, enabling me to retire on my schedule at age 60 right before asshole Donny came into office. Did I leave out how well the military performed for him, killing Osama Bin Laden in about two years, though under Bush they chased him for eight, starting two wars, but failing the mission that sent them there in the first place.?

According to the agreed reciprocity among states as written into our Constitution, there has never been a Kenyan elected to the Presidency in the US. There was a Hawaiian born citizen the served in office as a member of the Illinois Senate, 13th district from January 8, 1997 – November 4, 2004 and then went on to be elected to the United States Senate as the junior Senator from Illinois, serving from January 3, 2005 – November 16, 2008, before being elected as the 44th President of the United States, then going on to be re-elected by even larger margin, serving in total after two consecutive terms from January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017. He was alright. He put the economy back together, allowing me to recoup after losing my job of 22 years, lost at one of the typical factory closing, due to the Bush recession, enabling me to retire on my schedule at age 60 right before asshole Donny came into office. Did I leave out how well the military performed for him, killing Osama Bin Laden in about two years, though under Bush they chased him for eight, starting two wars, but failing the mission that sent them there in the first place.?
Oh yeah, that Kenyan did a bang-up job… He spent $10 trillion taxpayer dollars, added 8 million more bottom feeders to the welfare tit, added 2.5 million more illegal wetbacks from Mexico, lost 1,000 legislative seats and a shit/ton of governorships, sold more guns than anyone before him, and divided America like it’s never been divided before. Are you proud of that Kenyan? Are you sure we’re talking about the same Kenyan?

2A832C3C-618A-4435-BA51-3CB2AC093209.jpeg

Forum List

Back