Are these Jews Christians?

Are they Jews or Christians?

• Total voters
Jews who believe in Jesus? Are they Christians or Jews?

"We believe that God the Father is the author of eternal salvation, having loved the world and given His Son for its redemption.

We believe that Jesus the Messiah was eternally pre-existent and is co-equal with God the Father; that He took on Himself the nature of man through the virgin birth so that He possesses both divine and human natures."
Established 32AD give or take a year - Jews for Jesus
of course they are Christians in the way of religion. But by nation they are jews. There is difference between nationality and religion. First apostles were from jew's nation, but however they are Christians!
The Jews are a religion, a culture, and a race, but what are the Jews for Jesus, Jews or Christians?
The Misguided sheep.
It depends on where you choose to look from, do you know what is the seal in my signature is, sir?

All Jews - entirely - believe Jesus was Jewish (and a Kabbalist) so basically all those believe in Judaism believe Jesus preformed the miracles many other Kabbalists and elder rabbis have done, that Jesus is known for, there are thousands of stories some including people of our time, its a little bit complicated to explain about Kabbalah and Judaism so I suggest that if you're interested expanding your knowledge you should start by reading about Judaism, Kabbalah, and the Zohar (Rabbi Shimon Bar-Yohai) this will get you some things clear, the old texts are the best source for that since it is all based on heritage so the modern Kabbalah scholars are just a typical fraud, there are very few known to be inherited for Kabbalah, hope it helps shed some light on the subject.
Basically yes and no.
It's more fun if you just vote?
Democracy empower the fools ;)
Which is why we don't have it, and never should have let most people have the vote, but pick a side anyway, just for the hell of it, pun intended.
I've said - Yes and No, its not a yes but its not a no as well because that depends..but why bother, I don't see what is the point for me to mislead others by voting.
Sometimes you have to pick a side, even though both are wrong. Standing in the middle just means the train hits you when it passes.
The one to speak is most likely a fool, the one to not participate is most likely a coward, the one to listen is most likely the wise.

"We believe that God the Father is the author of eternal salvation, having loved the world and given His Son for its redemption.

We believe that Jesus the Messiah was eternally pre-existent and is co-equal with God the Father; that He took on Himself the nature of man through the virgin birth so that He possesses both divine and human natures."
of course they are Christians in the way of religion. But by nation they are jews. There is difference between nationality and religion. First apostles were from jew's nation, but however they are Christians!
The Jews are a religion, a culture, and a race, but what are the Jews for Jesus, Jews or Christians?
The Misguided sheep.
It depends on where you choose to look from, do you know what is the seal in my signature is, sir?
I block all sigs, they annoy me.

It's more fun if you just vote?
Democracy empower the fools ;)
Which is why we don't have it, and never should have let most people have the vote, but pick a side anyway, just for the hell of it, pun intended.
I've said - Yes and No, its not a yes but its not a no as well because that depends..but why bother, I don't see what is the point for me to mislead others by voting.
Sometimes you have to pick a side, even though both are wrong. Standing in the middle just means the train hits you when it passes.
The one to speak is most likely a fool, the one to not participate is most likely a coward, the one to listen is most likely the wise.
On the High Horse I see? Terrific, but do watch out for the fall even though it's the landing that kills you.

The Misguided sheep.
I block all sigs, they annoy me.

I'm still learning about that, but there are more points that I just discovered.

No they rejected him........and will continue to reject him as a nation until he returns.

They are JEWS for Jesus, for Christ's sake, idiot. They claim to be Jews. Why would you question that?

You are an Atheist for Stalin. Are you and Atheist or a Communist?

Forum List

Back