Are these Jews Christians?

Are they Jews or Christians?

• Total voters
No, they are real people, so are they Jews or Christians? Pick one.
They may be real people but that doesn't mean they are either Jews or Christians.
They can only be one or the other eh? Is Jesus the Messiah or not? He came for the Jews, and only the Jews.
Why do they have to be one or the other? They could be muslims.
No, the are Jews for Jesus. Real about them.
Why, is that supposed to make me agree with you on something?
Read about them simply because then you will know more than you do.

They may be real people but that doesn't mean they are either Jews or Christians.
They can only be one or the other eh? Is Jesus the Messiah or not? He came for the Jews, and only the Jews.
You're wasting your time, bigot. I'll never be like you.

Answer the question.
Jews recognize Jesus, Christians worship Him.
Recognize him as what, since he was nothing more than just another nutty Jew, another who thought himself to be the Messiah, and there were many, that they are still waiting for. What do they think of Jesus then, this Messiah who wasn't? Is he well-respected by the Jews, this God of yours?
I marked this post "Informative" because it is just that to me.

Jesus is neither God nor Messiah to me. Another nutty Jew? Perhaps.

As far as I'm concerned, all Jews are nut cases LOL.
His family thought he was a lunatic, it's in the Gospels. Too much time in the sun, he was a farmer you know. That's why all the parables are seeds and plowing and fields, not hammers and nails and wood.
Jesus was an Ass-Fucking Farmer? Say it ain't so!
Well, he was either married or gay, pick one? Jewish men didn't just hang around then and not have sex. Be fruitful and multiply you know. The best bet is Mary of course, she was closer to Jesus than anyone else, which is why Peter hated her, just like most wives and their husbands are close. A short married dark-skinned lunatic farmer who died naked on the cross? No wonder they flipped

Last edited:
You're wasting your time, bigot. I'll never be like you.
I don't want you to be. Just go read up on them. They are an interesting group. Jews who believe Jesus to be the Messiah, but aren't Christians. They are actually in direct line to the very first "Christians", who were Jews before Paul got his grubby hands on the faith.

Are they Jews or Christians? Yes.
Be a man for once, and pick one.
I don't have to play your game, bigot.
It's not a game. They really exist. What do you call a Jew who believes in Jesus?
I call one Mark. I may not share his beliefs, but I sure as shit don't mock him for having them.
So answer the question, are Jews for Jesus Jews or Christians?

Exactly why do you want to know?

I really don't care if you think you are the or a, supreme being, or if you think there is no ultimate authority. In fact, I really don't care if you blow yourself up in mom's basement. Why do you care about what others believe?

Exactly why do you want to know?

I really don't care if you think you are the or a, supreme being, or if you think there is no ultimate authority. In fact, I really don't care if you blow yourself up in mom's basement. Why do you care about what others believe?
Because it matters. Knowledge changes things. That's why so many can't answer. At the moment, they're stumped.

It matters? WHY?
You insist on and persist in, mocking beliefs of people with religious values. Are you looking for justification for an immoral life style, or are you looking for another reason to make people think you're a a worthless piece of shit?

I need no help. I formed my lasting opinion of you 11 months ago.

Jews who believe in Jesus? Are they Christians or Jews?

"We believe that God the Father is the author of eternal salvation, having loved the world and given His Son for its redemption.

We believe that Jesus the Messiah was eternally pre-existent and is co-equal with God the Father; that He took on Himself the nature of man through the virgin birth so that He possesses both divine and human natures."
Established 32AD give or take a year - Jews for Jesus

Jesus was a jewish rabbi. Not everyone believes jesus was divine or the son for god any more than we are all the children of a creator. Believe in what jesus taught, or the healing he did. If you believe in resurrection and such, there are logical reasons to question what is real or not.
Simply believing in the goodness and teachings of jesus the man does not make on christian. Jews and muslims can believe in jesus, just not all the fantastical stories about him.

Jews for jesus retain their jewish tradition and the old statement but not everything in the NT. They are like so many of the early "christians" that attended synagogue and observed the jewish laws. They were simply followers of jesus' teachings, not Paul or the roman church. It took 400 yrs before jesus was divine. For most he was a great men and teacher that sacrifices himself for others.

Christian. To accept Jesus one must accept the NT. I really do not know much about Christianity but as you say, PMH, no sitting on the fence.

3 to 1 so far. Well the Jews for Jesus folks are not going to be happy about this. They think of themselves as Jews, like Jesus.

All Jews - entirely - believe Jesus was Jewish (and a Kabbalist) so basically all those believe in Judaism believe Jesus preformed the miracles many other Kabbalists and elder rabbis have done, that Jesus is known for, there are thousands of stories some including people of our time, its a little bit complicated to explain about Kabbalah and Judaism so I suggest that if you're interested expanding your knowledge you should start by reading about Judaism, Kabbalah, and the Zohar (Rabbi Shimon Bar-Yohai) this will get you some things clear, the old texts are the best source for that since it is all based on heritage so the modern Kabbalah scholars are just a typical fraud, there are very few known to be inherited for Kabbalah, hope it helps shed some light on the subject.
Basically yes and no.

All Jews - entirely - believe Jesus was Jewish (and a Kabbalist) so basically all those believe in Judaism believe Jesus preformed the miracles many other Kabbalists and elder rabbis have done, that Jesus is known for, there are thousands of stories some including people of our time, its a little bit complicated to explain about Kabbalah and Judaism so I suggest that if you're interested expanding your knowledge you should start by reading about Judaism, Kabbalah, and the Zohar (Rabbi Shimon Bar-Yohai) this will get you some things clear, the old texts are the best source for that since it is all based on heritage so the modern Kabbalah scholars are just a typical fraud, there are very few known to be inherited for Kabbalah, hope it helps shed some light on the subject.
Basically yes and no.
It's more fun if you just vote?

Basically yes and no.
Democracy empower the fools ;)

Basically yes and no.
Which is why we don't have it, and never should have let most people have the vote, but pick a side anyway, just for the hell of it, pun intended.

Basically yes and no.
Which is why we don't have it, and never should have let most people have the vote, but pick a side anyway, just for the hell of it, pun intended.
I've said - Yes and No, its not a yes but its not a no as well because that depends..but why bother, I don't see what is the point for me to mislead others by voting.

Basically yes and no.
I've said - Yes and No, its not a yes but its not a no as well because that depends..but why bother, I don't see what is the point for me to mislead others by voting.
Sometimes you have to pick a side, even though both are wrong. Standing in the middle just means the train hits you when it passes.

"We believe that God the Father is the author of eternal salvation, having loved the world and given His Son for its redemption.

We believe that Jesus the Messiah was eternally pre-existent and is co-equal with God the Father; that He took on Himself the nature of man through the virgin birth so that He possesses both divine and human natures."
of course they are Christians in the way of religion. But by nation they are jews. There is difference between nationality and religion. First apostles were from jew's nation, but however they are Christians!

of course they are Christians in the way of religion. But by nation they are jews. There is difference between nationality and religion. First apostles were from jew's nation, but however they are Christians!
The Jews are a religion, a culture, and a race, but what are the Jews for Jesus, Jews or Christians?

Forum List

Back