Are there any sane republicans left

When are you going to figure out that you don't tell me how or what I post? I also note that you haven't denied buying into all this tranny insanity and think it's perfectly fine to mutilate children. I guess that can be expected from someone that advocates killing babies moments before birth.

Show us the scientific data where people are mutilating children, and please define children?

Maybe if you lefties would meet conservatives halfway we would not be so polarized

During the rise of the Tea Party libs did everything in your power to destroy any opposition to the obama agenda
How do you meet ignorant half way?

I heard an interesting analysis by Dick Morris the other day, about why American politics has become so polarized.

And the Republicans, are not the only ones to blame.

You have fallen for it as well.
Mitch McConnell took an oath that he would commit to Obama being a one term president. Since that day, the Republican party has been the obstructionist party. That's where the polarization came from. Having a black president was more than the southern white redneck could take.

Where's your science publication on the subject?
So you are one of the Dimtards who deny the science involved in the determination of male and female.

Thanks for stopping by to prove my point, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :113:

Show us the scientific data where people are mutilating children, and please define children?
A fourteen year old girl, had her tits cut off and given hormone treatments. Now 16, she realized she made a mistake and more than likely. Will never be able to have a child, that scientific enough?

Mitch McConnell took an oath that he would commit to Obama being a one term president. Since that day, the Republican party has been the obstructionist party. That's where the polarization came from. Having a black president was more than the southern white redneck could take.
Really? Can you link us up to any Senate Majority leader of your Dimtard party who went on record saying he would work to make a Republican President a two term President?

Grow the fuck up and get a clue, Moron.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How do you meet ignorant half way?
The Tea Party is not ignorant

Indeed they were the ones thinking for themselves and coming up with different answers than the washington swamp

Lol, your asking someone that supports a president that sexually assaulted his own daughter. And supports mutilating a minors body, to specify a child? He is sick.
Even better..............I didn't ask it to specify a child, it admitted it has no clue what the definition of children is.

So you are one of the Dimtards who deny the science involved in the determination of male and female.

Thanks for stopping by to prove my point, Simp. :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :113:
No, thank you for revealing just how ignorant you are by not providing the publication where science actually does dig into homosexuality.

It's obvious that people who aren't afraid to dig into reasons why there are behaviors, beyond our understanding when reading science publications, that there is a section of the population that would rather hate what they don't understand, instead of challenging themselves by looking further into it.

Personally, I am not a Tranny or homosexual, and just the idea of being with a man turns my stomach. But I never let that stop me from learning why this happens. Science has allowed me to have a whole different outlook, where I see things differently. Too bad folks like you, with your shallow thinking, choose fear and hate over understanding.

No, thank you for revealing just how ignorant you are by not providing the publication where science actually does dig into homosexuality.

It's obvious that people who aren't afraid to dig into reasons why there are behaviors, beyond our understanding when reading science publications, that there is a section of the population that would rather hate what they don't understand, instead of challenging themselves by looking further into it.

Personally, I am not a Tranny or homosexual, and just the idea of being with a man turns my stomach. But I never let that stop me from learning why this happens. Science has allowed me to have a whole different outlook, where I see things differently. Too bad folks like you, with your shallow thinking, choose fear and hate over understanding.
Um, I never brought up homosexuality, Halfwit.

I was talking about the science of male and female, nothing else.

So explain in detail how I "chose fear and hate over understanding". :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

So explain in detail how I "chose fear and hate over understanding". :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Doesn't matter. Trannies, Homosexuals, they are all uncomfortable subjects for those who choose fear and hate.

You can't provide any scientific publications justifying your position can you? That's how you choose fear and hate.

Forum List

Back