Are there any reasonable people who frequent this sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
This particular part of the site is infested with racist idiots and assholes; cowards and dimwits who are deathly afraid of anyone or anything they perceive as 'different' from themselves. There are weaklings like 'friends' and 'Shitshispeedos,' who are afraid of black people and of their own inferiority as men and as human beings in general, and equally impotent and idiotic craven little clowns like 'Asslickius,' who is obsessed with his "everything from fire to gravity to the space shuttle comes from Africa" fantasy.

Are there any normal people who simply treat others as individuals and are not addicted to placing everyone on earth into some 'group' for simple - and invariably inaccurate - over-generalization?

Last edited:
Wow! That's almost 2 whole paragraphs. Yes the taming of fire did happen in Africa. Yes the knowledge to build the space shuttle came from the foundation of knowledge built in Africa. I never said Africans invented gravity. You are a moron for even thinking that and unable to quote me saying such a retarded thing. Your challenge is to prove my other claims are false. i bet you cant do that can you?

............................................. :rolleyes:

As I was saying...

This particular part of the site is infested with racist idiots and assholes; cowards and dimwits who are deathly afraid of anyone or anything they perceive as 'different' from themselves. There are weaklings like 'friends' and 'Shitshispeedos,' who are afraid of black people and of their own inferiority as men and as human beings in general, and equally impotent and idiotic craven little clowns like 'Asslickius,' who is obsessed with his "everything from fire to gravity to the space shuttle comes from Africa" fantasy.

Are there any normal people who simply treat others as individuals and are not addicted to placing everyone on earth into some 'group' for simple - and invariably inaccurate - over-generalization?

I think there are plenty of people who aren't Stormfront-type bigoted idiots that come to the Race Relations forum. On the other hand, it seems to be the bigots who do the majority of the posting.

Of course, plenty of those who don't try to group everyone into racial classifications will do so with political ones. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back