Are the so called Arab "Palestinians", the Philistines?

What a straw man argument. Palestinians are from many places.

Here in the US there are people from all over the world. We are still a people because none of that matters.

Actually although diametrically opposed today, a small state in the US can be compared to Palestine. Both have a history of colonization and subjugation of the indigenous people.

However I think any Indian can live in any state, and the Americans who control that land, that the Indian civilization developed on, they don't claim to be the indigenous people. And I think openly discussing their blood purity in order to deny them rights, would at least make the news.

What a straw man argument. Palestinians are from many places.

Here in the US there are people from all over the world. We are still a people because none of that matters.

Actually although diametrically opposed today, a small state in the US can be compared to Palestine. Both have a history of colonization and subjugation of the indigenous people.

However I think any Indian can live in any state, and the Americans who control that land, that the Indian civilization developed on, they don't claim to be the indigenous people. And I think openly discussing their blood purity in order to deny them rights, would at least make the news.
I know some Native American who live out in the wider society.

That is not an option for the Palestinians.

I know some Native American who live out in the wider society.

This was exactly the situation of Jews in Palestine. I don't want Jews to live in a couple ghettos/reservations under Arab Muslim rule.
I support Kurds who want to get out of their ghettos, I support the Druze who in spite of being loyal to any state they live and deserve a state of their own, where they could directly protect their families without being bound by those states' relations to each other. The Yazidis could too learn a thing from Israel. I wouldn't mind if Yazidis gathered from around the world in Iraq.

Palestinian nationalism is Pan Arabism, meaning one identity for all nations under one Arab Muslim rule extended throughout the whole of ME. And I don't think Arabs have much to offer to people they've subjugated, there's no reason for prolonging this domination anywhere outside of the Arabian peninsula.

Not by a long shot.

1 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians practice circumcision; the ancient Philistines did not.

2 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians are monotheistic; the
ancient Philistines were polytheistic.

3 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians' deity is Allah: the ancient Philistines' chief deity was Dagon (Dagan).

4 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians are Semites; the ancient Philistines were not.

5 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians speak Arabic: the ancient Philistines' language is still being deciphered.

And quit making up false identities and fake histories for the hoax called the Palestinian people. One day they're the Philistines, another they're related to Jews, and another they're Christians who converted to Islam. You guys are so fulla shit it's hilarious.

That was funny, Roudy. You forgot to include Jebusites, another of their bullshit.

Forum List

Back