Are the people ready to get schlonged by the tax man in 2021?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Millions of the unemployment recipients did not have taxes deducted from their checks.

Should be an interesting time at H&R Block.

What will Sleepy Joe do? Will he cut taxpayers a break on their debts like he plans to do with Deadbeat Students?

We are 27 trillion in debt. Everyone needs hit to address that.

Millions of the unemployment recipients did not have taxes deducted from their checks.

What will Sleepy Joe do? Will he cut taxpayers a break on their debts like he plans to do with Deadbeat Students?

The deadbeat business owners are going to get er have already gotten their debts from the PPP loans written off.

Anyone take The Donald's offer to not have SS tax withheld? ... all that money is due April 15th ...
I never have any deducted because I refuse to pay income taxes...

SS Taxes are a different animal ... 15.3% of earnings ... that's separate from income tax ... if you don't pay SS taxes, you won't be able to collect SS benefits ... plan your retirement wisely ...

Anyone take The Donald's offer to not have SS tax withheld? ... all that money is due April 15th ...
I never have any deducted because I refuse to pay income taxes...

SS Taxes are a different animal ... 15.3% of earnings ... that's separate from income tax ... if you don't pay SS taxes, you won't be able to collect SS benefits ... plan your retirement wisely ...
I done already get SS I paid into it for forty five years....

Yep, your taxes will be going up thanks to the dotard. Remember that big tax cut in 2018 nobody needed or wanted except magats?

Well guess what. A provision in that bill means everyones taxes except the wealthy and corporations will be going up every year for the next 8 years to pay for those tax cuts.

How does it feel knowing your taxes will be going up to give Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Walmart another tax cut skippy?

Yep, your taxes will be going up thanks to the dotard. Remember that big tax cut in 2018 nobody needed or wanted except magats?

Well guess what. A provision in that bill means everyones taxes except the wealthy and corporations will be going up every year for the next 8 years to pay for those tax cuts.

How does it feel knowing your taxes will be going up to give Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Walmart another tax cut skippy?

Actually, if taxes go up now it will be due to Sleepy Joe. President Trump won't be in office, and he wanted to lower taxes not raise them.

Actually, if taxes go up now it will be due to Sleepy Joe. President Trump won't be in office, and he wanted to lower taxes not raise them.

All the while running record debts.

Whether or not one’s income tax increases has nothing to do with Biden – only Congress can raise taxes.

Clearly most conservatives are truly this ignorant of how government works.

Forum List

Back