Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

Since you are ignoring me, you will not see this reply. You are right, I should have typed 7' , meaning 7 feet tall. Of course you knew my intent from the context, so you are simply being an ass. Furthermore, I voted for Trump.
Are you going to vote for that rapist who started a insurrection in order to defraud our Democracy?

Would you vote for Kamala if we had her run?

How about any other Democrat. Is there one Democrat you would vote for over your front running rapist? Just curious.
I hope neither of them run, they are both too old and trump is definitely crazy and Biden is getting dementia, and this is coming from an Independent that usually votes with the Democrats lately because most republicans are such crazy fascists now.. I really want Amy Klobuchar to run and win. DeSantis would just be another crazy control-freak like trump was.

I hope neither of them run, they are both too old and trump is definitely crazy and Biden is getting dementia, and this is coming from an Independent that usually votes with the Democrats lately because most republicans are such crazy fascists now.. I really want Amy Klobuchar to run and win. DeSantis would just be another crazy control-freak like trump was.

You know what pisses me off about you people? You and Trump supporters.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SUPPORT LIZ WARREN OR BERNIE?

They are the real Trump's. In other words, you want someone who will actually fight the deep state globalist greedy corporations RINO's and DINO's? Then support Bernie. He's been telling us for how long that the top 1% are fucking us good. Is he lying?

AOC too. Support her.

You know what pisses me off about you people? You and Trump supporters.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SUPPORT LIZ WARREN OR BERNIE?

They are the real Trump's. In other words, you want someone who will actually fight the deep state globalist greedy corporations RINO's and DINO's? Then support Bernie. He's been telling us for how long that the top 1% are fucking us good. Is he lying?

AOC too. Support her.
I like politicians who still work with each other and aren't extremists. Extremists hurt the people and cause dysfunction in government. Baby steps in change are best when it involves everyone otherwise it's civil war all the time and I prefer to move forward, not 1'step forward and 2 steps backwards.

Are you going to vote for that rapist who started a insurrection in order to defraud our Democracy?

1. The jury found Donald Trump not guilty of rape. Stop your lying.
Hunter Biden raped a little girl and he's "the smartest guy" his pedophile, demented father knows.
2. Trump did not start any insurrection. It was a far more peaceful demonstration than the average riot and wholesale arson started by Democrats.
3. America was defrauded by media conspirators, from the New York Times, to MSNBC, to PBS, to ABC, to NBC, to CBS to Google to Twitter to Facebook to the traitors of the FBI, 51 of them, who lied through their yellow teeth about the "Russian conspiracy".

America has gone to hell thanks to you Democrats.
51 lying CIA FBI subpoenas.gif

1. The jury found Donald Trump not guilty of rape. Stop your lying.
Hunter Biden raped a little girl and he's "the smartest guy" his pedophile, demented father knows.
2. Trump did not start any insurrection. It was a far more peaceful demonstration than the average riot and wholesale arson started by Democrats.
3. America was defrauded by media conspirators, from the New York Times, to MSNBC, to PBS, to ABC, to NBC, to CBS to Google to Twitter to Facebook to the traitors of the FBI, 51 of them, who lied through their yellow teeth about the "Russian conspiracy".

America has gone to hell thanks to you Democrats.
View attachment 784170
Half-truths and lies, that's all you got. 1. Yes, trump was not found guilty of rape but that does not mean he didn't try to rape her. The sicko just couldn't get his little dick hard. Probably was intimidated by the powerful woman. 2. trump attempted an insurrection , another failure on his part. 3. And finally you claim everyone else in the world is against trump, just how paranoid are you ( and your trump ). 4. Also these conspiracy lies are getting very old, you should try fact-checking them so you can finally move on. Not forward, but at least you'd be moving on.

Boy, did this thread take an ugly turn ... I just wanted to point out that dogs and man co-evolved ... we too changed to better use the dog ... that's different from being changed to suit cats' use better ... or am I just being a tool? ...

I don't have a science background and don't know much about evolution but I believe the answer to my question is YES. What say you? Here's an article that delves into the topic.

Evolution would be dogs turning into talking dogs or completely something else / something new. Dog breeding is selective breeding, pairing certain genetic traits to reach a desired end result. It does use genetics, but only in a minor way. Genetic engineering is closer to evolution because it actually involves gene replacement, and gene splicing.

Evolution would be dogs turning into talking dogs or completely something else / something new. Dog breeding is selective breeding, pairing certain genetic traits to reach a desired end result. It does use genetics, but only in a minor way. Genetic engineering is closer to evolution because it actually involves gene replacement, and gene splicing.

Which is true ... dogs evolved from wolves ... turned into something different/something new ...

Boy, did this thread take an ugly turn ... I just wanted to point out that dogs and man co-evolved ... we too changed to better use the dog ... that's different from being changed to suit cats' use better ... or am I just being a tool? ...
I'm wondering how a thread line about dogs took a very ugly turn and started to talk about trump. That's a bad insult to all dogs out there. Looked back started with post 1001. I believe.

Which is true ... dogs evolved from wolves ... turned into something different/something new ...
Interesting thing. Dogs are closer to wolves than coyotes are. Wolf canis lupus lupus Dog Canis lupus familiaris. They're in the same family. Coyote Canis latrans, a separate family.

Interesting thing. Dogs are closer to wolves than coyotes are. Wolf canis lupus lupus Dog Canis lupus familiaris. They're in the same family. Coyote Canis latrans, a separate family.

We can keep dividing this down and eventually we'll come to the conclusion that dog breeds are ... in fact ... evolution in action ...

We can keep dividing this down and eventually we'll come to the conclusion that dog breeds are ... in fact ... evolution in action ...
Dogs became a separate species from wolves between 20,000 and 40,000 years ago. Humans were coexisting with them at that time. Hunting partners, guard dogs then later as pets. The relationship has continued to the modern day and is mutually beneficial to both species.

Forum List

Back