Are the Lions born to lose?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I live on the west coast but have been amazed at how the Detroit Lions manage to finish in the bottom half of the NFL standings 90+% of the time, as a result get high draft choices every year, and STILL manage to finish in the bottom half decade after decade. What's wrong with this franchise? Are they born to lose? :45:

I live on the west coast but have been amazed at how the Detroit Lions manage to finish in the bottom half of the NFL standings 90+% of the time, as a result get high draft choices every year, and STILL manage to finish in the bottom half decade after decade. What's wrong with this franchise? Are they born to lose? :45:
find a new team.....your welcome....

Professional sports aren't primarily about winning or losing as long as the people come and as long as the game sells advertising.

It's all about making money.

Lol, it's tough being a Browns fan also. Spend all your 1st round draft picks year after year after year on a qb and turn over coaches like turning a hamburger on a grill losing is what you get. Losing franchises give the new coach at most three years. It takes more than three years to fix horrible.

There is a triangle of doom that can be drawn between the cities of Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Detroit. Ships, planes, cars, etc, often vanish into nothingness along with their NFL teams in these damned cities.

Giving up 40 points per game 😂

How many 1st round top 10 picks can you F up

This franchise should be sold

Forum List

Back