Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your article notes..........

Fewer than one in five Black Americans feel very confident that the police in their area would treat them with courtesy and respect. While similar to the 24% of Asian Americans saying the same, it is markedly lower than the 40% of Hispanic Americans and the 56% of White Americans who feel this way.

At the very best only 56% believe that the police would treat them with courtesy and respect. (and far lower overall) Do you not see a problem here?

Yes, but one of the solutions is to send police unarmed into situations where mental health is an issue.

Um. ????

Yes, but one of the solutions is to send police unarmed into situations where mental health is an issue.

Um. ????

I have no idea what you are rambling about but you see a problem. A problem others have seen for decades but could get no one to listen to them. You now want to use hyperbole to address their concerns.

This is by far not the first time this is has happened in a mass shooting. What does this situation and similar ones tell us? Even when police officers are trained in active shooter cases, even when they're carrying rifles and have body armor and tactical gear the need for self-preservation trumps all of it. The myth that some good guy with a gun would have saved the day is hilarious.

We need a bill that takes guns away from people who make online and real life threats like this assclown here. That's actually something I can see us getting done.
You are completely incapable of taking away guns from ANYONE.

As the REAL facts are slowly trickling out we now know the cops left that nut in the classroom with those kids for an hour before going in. That is just unacceptable cowardly acting/policy imo. No wonder those parents were screaming at the cops.

If you're a cop you signed up to SERVE AND PROTECT so do your fucking job. There is no policy or possible excuse for leaving a lunatic child with a gun in a classroom for an hour.
But, we also need to talk about why the cops weren't motivated to do their job. They were poor Hispanic kids. Had the horrific event occurred in a more affluent area the cops would have been ordered to rush in - a couple of them might have been injured or killed but you know what? That was their job. Unfortunately, the kids parents weren't wealth enough. The cops knew they have liittle recourse, no poliical connections why should they take a bullet for a poor Hispanic kid?

Their job was to save those kids and now their blood is on those cops hands If those 19 cops, one for each murdered child is able to sleep, they are not human.

Dont be an internet tough guy

The police have a chain of command and have to follow orders like everyone else
Well, the orders SUCK, don't they?

WHO issued the orders you're referring to?

Those orders were strategically MORONIC. Whoever issued them needs to be fired. NOW.

What fucking retard is going to tell his cops to stand down AND keep the parents out while an active shooter is shooting up the kids?

These cops are part of a rotten institution. The police chief obviously cares more about the lived of his cops than the lives of the kids.

You are completely incapable of taking away guns from ANYONE.
I'd welcome that political fight. I'd love to see Democrats in Congress force Republicans to take the position that people who make violent threats in person and online should still be allowed to own and purchase firearms.

No, whiteracist trash like you have been destroying black folks since the first one walked off the slave ship.
It wasn't white people destroying black owned businesses during the riots 2017-2020 it was blacks. It's not whites hunting down blacks in Chicago, Baltimore, DC it's blacks. And its blacks keeping the slave trade alive in Africa.

I'd welcome that political fight. I'd love to see Democrats in Congress force Republicans to take the position that people who make violent threats in person and online should still be allowed to own and purchase firearms.
You still don't get it.

I don't care WHAT they allow or disallow

FUCK them entirely. They have no business sticking their nosy little dicks in my family business.

I agree but that would mean you would have fewer democrats. It's you democrats that make the threats

There shoulda been 4-5 Combat Experienced Alpha Males who formed up a Stack and made Entry and engaged the Shooter ( When there were almost 130 LEOs on Scene ) but alas they needed a Tactical Team and Special Ballistic Shields lol
They had everything they needed except empathy and courage. Had the kids been rich and white the cops would have risked their lives. The Uvalde kids just didn't have the political connections so they had to die in terror. Thanks Republican thugs.

They had everything they needed except empathy and courage. Had the kids been rich and white the cops would have risked their lives. The Uvalde kids just didn't have the political connections so they had to die in terror. Thanks Republican thugs.
Humm word is the police chief is a Beto supporter. You know hell yes we're coming for your guns. He wants dead children. Shame on you. How does that blood feel in your hands?

Humm word is the police chief is a Beto supporter. You know hell yes we're coming for your guns. He wants dead children. Shame on you. How does that blood feel in your hands?
How he supported has nothing to do this this. Beto didn't force those dirty cops to be cowards. They did it all on their cowardly own.

How he supported has nothing to do this this. Beto didn't force those dirty cops to be cowards. They did it all on their cowardly own.
Oh but it does. The chief did not allow his officers to do their job to allow those children to be killed to push the Beto gun control agenda forward. And you want to blame Republicans for something democrats do. Fuck you.

You have it wrong.
The Democrats need to make the argument that social media posts are, in an of themselves, sufficient cause to take away someone's rights, and then codify that argument into law in such a manner that meets the constitutional requirement for due process.

Oh but it does. The chief did not allow his officers to do their job to allow those children to be killed to push the Beto gun control agenda forward. And you want to blame Republicans for something democrats do. Fuck you.

You have it wrong.
The Democrats need to make the argument that social media posts are, in an of themselves, sufficient cause to take away someone's rights, and then codify that argument into law in such a manner that meets the constitutional requirement for due process.
What about those kids rights not to have their heads blown off by your fetishes? You are so broken. May God have mercy on you, seriously.

Forum List

Back