Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
They have been attacked by people like you to the point they say fuck it and don't fire or go into situations. Because people like you demonize them all the time........Prosecute them for firing a round in a situation where they have seconds to decide.

Screenshot_20220516-143811_Samsung Internet.jpg

That is the cause of hesitation and lack of moving in quickly. All over BS like Floyd. Who wasn't a good guy.........Who died from a overdose and not the knee. The video was horrible.............but that is not why he really died.
Only an idiot would try to equate this to Floyd and when did you become a ME?
For that, even though the legal system gave you a pound of flesh,.......200 cities had riots and burned some businesses to the ground. Police were assassinated and so forth.......Your party didn't care. They even helped bail out rioters. They threw gas on the fire and then blamed others when it burned.
Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. I am a for peaceful protest, who in the hell supports rioting and looting? Funny how you right wingers are perfectly OK with 1/6 though.
This is part of why they don't act anymore. This is the point Sue is making.
It's a cop out.

View attachment 651852

Only an idiot would try to equate this to Floyd and when did you become a ME?

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. I am a for peaceful protest, who in the hell supports rioting and looting? Funny how you right wingers are perfectly OK with 1/6 though.

It's a cop out.
BS Drug addict. Police did screw up, were charged but that didnt stop billions in damage and dead cops

The country and the police refused to hear the pleas of the people being abused so yeah, they no longer wanted their tax money going to fund that. How is that such a controversial position?

BLM might want that. Black Americans do not. See the link I provided.

BLM might want that. Black Americans do not. See the link I provided.

Your article notes..........

Fewer than one in five Black Americans feel very confident that the police in their area would treat them with courtesy and respect. While similar to the 24% of Asian Americans saying the same, it is markedly lower than the 40% of Hispanic Americans and the 56% of White Americans who feel this way.

At the very best only 56% believe that the police would treat them with courtesy and respect. (and far lower overall) Do you not see a problem here?

Forum List

Back