Are Republicans going to make sure the Georgia Senate runoff counts are fair?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
There should be 1 Dem and 1 Pub count watcher for EVERY SINGLE COUNTER. PERIOD.

Each watcher should agree on EVERY SINGLE BALLOT COUNTED. PERIOD.

Those not agreed to by both parties should be separated and viewed by additional poll watchers and officials to determine validity.

Its not complicated.

Those not agreed to by both parties should be separated and viewed by additional poll watchers and officials to determine validity.

Its not complicated.

Should libertarians trust either one?

Its not complicated.

Is there a Liberatarian candidate in the 2 Georgia Senate runoff elections?

I ust have missed that. Post a link.

Its not complicated.

Just like the Presidential election.

If there's a Civil War, maybe it's a coinflip today, I hope people will remember GA GOP for the heroes they were for Biden and the CCP

Its not complicated.

There isn't. So?

Why should anyone believe the observers?

Its not complicated.

There isn't. So?

Why should anyone believe the observers?

In a non-Clown world, you would think that party members would work for the party.

But we are indeed, in a clown world.

Isn't that the point of the proposed boycott? To force Republicans to ensure voters the Senate elections will be fair. Although judging by the so-called leadership there, not sure anything will help.

Its not complicated.

This year Republicans are the 250 pound heavyweight champions of the world who accepted bribe money to take a fall in the fifth round. So . . . the answer is: no. My guess, and it's a damn good one, is Republicans are gonna smile and pretend to fight the "good" fight even as evil sodomizes them over and over again at the polls. Yes, technically, I am a Republican and I support this message and shall support it until a single actual elected Republican politician stands up for America rather than bends over for the democrats.

Its not complicated.

Right! It's not complicated.

But cheaters always find a way.

Hear tell Ms. Abrams, that model of integrity, has hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots all ready to go.

Out of control paranoia.

The way you guys are acting, I'm beginning to think NO watchers should be allowed to observe. The ones you had obviously didn't know what in hell they were doing, or their affidavits wouldn't have been thrown out of court FORTY times.

Its not complicated.
That's how it works for hand recounts right now, 1 dem, 1 republican, and one arbitrator if there is disagreement.

Isn't that the point of the proposed boycott? To force Republicans to ensure voters the Senate elections will be fair. Although judging by the so-called leadership there, not sure anything will help.

Boycott is stupid. Handing over the Senate to the Dims is a bad idea.
Which is why Georgia Republicans had better find a way to make sure people are confident in the process. The full signature audit only helps if they also audit eligibility. I guess we'll see.

Its not complicated.
But that's like another poll tax.

Besides, we can't have clansmen intimidating voters.

(Just getting you ready for the Prog BS)

Boycott is stupid. Handing over the Senate to the Dims is a bad idea.
Which is why Georgia Republicans had better find a way to make sure people are confident in the process. The full signature audit only helps if they also audit eligibility. I guess we'll see.
"Eligibility?"

How would it do that? All it would "ensure" is that Trump lost.

Forum List

Back