Are republicans ever going to admit "yeah, there is something psychologically wrong with Trump"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals won't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's/DNC's corruption, and Trump is a saint compared to them.

Why is it whenever Trump has a blunder, you Trumpsters bring up Hilary. The deflection tactic is getting old. You people need a new one.

Republicans run the three branches of government, yet you right wingers cant keep Hilary and DNC out of your mouths.
We know you douche bags hate when we demonstrate what scathing hypocrites you all are.

No. You're deflecting. This thread is about Trump's misinformation about healthcare and you're bringing up Hilary, who isn't president and the DNC who currently has no political power.

Explain to me what does Trump's ignorance on healthcare have to do with the DNC? Did the DNC make him stupid?
You could wait until you're old and grey for any Trumpie to admit any of his obvious flaws.,
Thus my trump cult chart.,
When have you ever admitted any of Obama's serious flaws, douche bag?

How does Obama having flaws make Trump any less stupid?

Liberals won't even acknowledge Hillary Clinton's/DNC's corruption, and Trump is a saint compared to them.

Has Trump released his top secret tax returns yet?
Last time I heard Trump just paid $25 millions to settle the Trump U. fraud lawsuit.
You're not entitled to see anyone's tax returns. Who do you think you are, somebody important? LOL
So why did any modern president prior to Trump believe Americans had a right to see their tax returns?

Social Libs are the ones who pushed it.
The past presidents were the cowards who caved in to the bullying.
The libs of the 60's and 70's always have been against the constitution.

i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

This brings me to the latest Trumpism:

Amid Health Care Fight, Trump Says Insurance Costs '$12 a Year'

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.

Yeah -- this is a MAJOR Red Flag.. He's not invested the time to understand the health care market. But WORSE -- most of Congress doesn't understand it either..

LAST chance to address the SPECIFIC health care comment in this OP. If it's not on track in a couple hours -- this overworked turd is gonna close..

Couple folks warned and thread booted. 31 posts removed. Last cleaning. Keep it sanitary..

So, who evaluated Trump and declared there to be "something psychologically wrong with Trump" other than you armchair psychiatrists?

Hillary has obviously broken laws and Comey refused to seek justice for her.

However, what the left is charging Trump with is not even illegal.

i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it.
Do you ever consider that you may simply lack the critical thinking skills needed to understand intelligent people?

i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.

Why would we do that? There is nothing wrong with Trump. The only ones with mental issues is the left. That is abundantly clear. When are you going to face that real fact?

I've always said that he is a bit of a bully, thats why I call him "president biff", and I think he has a big ego(not as big as hoebama though), but to be a successful public figure, one has to be a bit of an egomaniac. on the other hand, he does seem to revel in playing the most hysterical of his opponents like a fiddle.

Trump was talking about the insurance company's cost.

I haven't seen a doctor since 1989. I can't remember the last time I took a prescription medication.
I have had health insurance the whole time.

What has it cost the insurance company for my healthcare?

upload_2017-7-21_11-39-15.png

View attachment 139875

upload_2017-7-21_11-40-16.png

View attachment 139875
Lol oh right Trump is such a helpless victim. Poor baby.

View attachment 139875

upload_2017-7-21_11-53-0.png

upload_2017-7-21_11-53-27.png

And Trump is fighting to keep us from going into full blown NWO/ ONE WORLD ORDER.

View attachment 139875

View attachment 139877

View attachment 139878

And Trump is fighting to keep us from going into full blown NWO/ ONE WORLD ORDER.
I actually think he is unintentionally playin g into the hands of the NWO

Many twenty year olds basically use ZERO dollars in healthcare costs (at least in terms of clinic/pharmacy/hospital visits). Dems would prefer they pay how many thousands though?
20 year olds are on their parents or damn cheap, dupe. Unless they make a lot...

What should they make a lot have to do with it? Exactly, the Dems punish success.
After a 35 year New BS GOP giveaway to the rich and the resultant ruin of the nonrich and the country, it's about time, dupe. You dupes were wrong, and now you're wrong again and always...Fix it by going after the ridiculous costs of health care after GOP cronies running wild forever it seems...

View attachment 139875

View attachment 139877

View attachment 139878

BS. Dems are on the right side of every issue, the GOP the wrong. First, tax the rich more and invest in America, legalize and tax it, fix ACA by going after ridiculous GOP crony Big Health costs, and have debate on their ridiculous propaganda machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back