Are republicans ever going to admit "yeah, there is something psychologically wrong with Trump"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

This brings me to the latest Trumpism:

Amid Health Care Fight, Trump Says Insurance Costs '$12 a Year'

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.

View attachment 139875
Lol oh right Trump is such a helpless victim. Poor baby.

View attachment 139877

View attachment 139878

And Trump is fighting to keep us from going into full blown NWO/ ONE WORLD ORDER.
BS. Dems are on the right side of every issue, the GOP the wrong. First, tax the rich more and invest in America, legalize and tax it, fix ACA by going after ridiculous GOP crony Big Health costs, and have debate on their ridiculous propaganda machine.
the only thing you got half right in that post was th e"legalize " part....it shouldnt be taxed

i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.

View attachment 139875
Lol oh right Trump is such a helpless victim. Poor baby.

View attachment 139877

View attachment 139878

And Trump is fighting to keep us from going into full blown NWO/ ONE WORLD ORDER.
BS. Dems are on the right side of every issue, the GOP the wrong. First, tax the rich more and invest in America, legalize and tax it, fix ACA by going after ridiculous GOP crony Big Health costs, and have debate on their ridiculous propaganda machine.
the only thing you got half right in that post was th e"legalize " part....it shouldnt be taxed
It's ALL right. Tho that would be fine with me...

marijuana laws and fireams laws are both examples of an overreaching and tyrannical govt gone wild; and incedentally, they were both started o the federal level under the FDR admin in 1934

When you admit Hillary and bill Clinton belong in jail
Ok Hillary and Bill belong in jail.

Your turn.

My turn? I said there was something wrong with him during the campaign.

Doesn't change that he is president or that he has done a fairly good job so far
Your basing that on what, exactly? He's broken all of his core campaign promises. He has not achieved any major legislation as has all his modern predecessors have this far into their presidencies. On top of all of that, he tweets like he's a little girl and he is under investigation.

marijuana laws and fireams laws are both examples of an overreaching and tyrannical govt gone wild; and incedentally, they were both started o the federal level under the FDR admin in 1934
And taken to ridiculous levels by LAW AND ORDER GOPers, who've been fighting Dem decrim etc forever..
two of the biggest opponents of the war on drugs are republicans

Based on 25 years of total GOP BS....So our justice system is a huge CONSPIRACEEE!!!!!!!, only ex-cokehead DJs like Rush and Beck and Sean know the truth LOL! Poor dupes, poor America...

If you're so confident call a grand jury
All total BS, dupe. All investigated and that's the finding, dupes...Look up brainwashed and see your picture...

Ok Hillary and Bill belong in jail.

Your turn.

My turn? I said there was something wrong with him during the campaign.

Doesn't change that he is president or that he has done a fairly good job so far
Your basing that on what, exactly? He's broken all of his core campaign promises. He has not achieved any major legislation as has all his modern predecessors have this far into their presidencies. On top of all of that, he tweets like he's a little girl and he is under investigation.

Why do you lie? Answer, because you want people to "think" like you do. Misery does love company. Trump-o-meter brought to you by a liberal entity: Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

And taken to ridiculous levels by LAW AND ORDER GOPers, who've been fighting Dem decrim etc forever..
two of the biggest opponents of the war on drugs are republicans
Exceptions that prove the rule...

The longer this goes on, the more convinced I am, that something is defintely psychologically and collectively wrong with democrats. Their continual lying can be explained by a few lying, getting away with it, then it spreading like a disease. Democrats were so outraged to imagine that republican's might not accept the results of an election that Hillary won, they actually think that it's okay if they don't accept the outcome of the election that Trump won. This is just another aspect of their insanity.

If it seems to democrats that there is nothing that republicans accept about Trump or anything else either, it's true! We're not going to believe a word they say.

When you're born a multi-millionaire, you can afford to believe whatever nonsense you like. Reality doesn't phase you....

UNLESS, your stupid and egotistical enough to become President, then reality comes down hard on you!

Trump suffers from the same personality disorders that many, many spoiled brats in this country suffer from...but most of them, deep down, know that they're not living in reality...and are thankful for it.

The longer this goes on, the more convinced I am, that something is defintely psychologically and collectively wrong with democrats. Their continual lying can be explained by a few lying, getting away with it, then it spreading like a disease. Democrats were so outraged to imagine that republican's might not accept the results of an election that Hillary won, they actually think that it's okay if they don't accept the outcome of the election that Trump won. This is just another aspect of their insanity.

If it seems to democrats that there is nothing that republicans accept about Trump or anything else either, it's true! We're not going to believe a word they say.
Or the entire rest of the world, either, superdupe. The world thinks you're idiots and crazy- they don't get Fox or Rush etc and don't understand how brainwashed you are...Poor America...

Hillary is a rug-munching Bull dike and Obama was a Benny Boy that hates America...and you think Trump is twisted?

Hillary is a rug-munching Bull dike and Obama was a Benny Boy that hates America...and you think Trump is twisted?
You're brainwashed out of your mind, hater dupe. No evidence of any of that. Poor America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back