Because Bush and Trump were such Terrible and Failed Presidents, MAGA Republicans can't stand to see America Winning.

The record of GW Bush and Trump is a total disgrace. Mega world record debt and deficits. Failed and mismanaged major wars. Economic crashes and blow ups. Recessions. Did I mention the debt (Bush inherited a balanced budget then crashed the economy). Corruption. Failed health crises, and Insurrections at the Capitol. The list goes on, this is just some of the failures.

Because of all these failures and the terrible records of both Bush and Trump, MAGA republicans can;t stand to see America winning under Biden.

This is evident by todays home run PPI inflation data. -.5% MoM, deflation Month over month !!!

MAGA Republicans response to this great news is treasonous. Obviously MAGA Republicans don't care about America at all and can't stand to see this great data. MAGA Republicans want the country to crash like it did under Bush and Trump, because if Biden is another Bill Clinton, then the Dem Presidents will have absolutely crushed the Republicans on the scorecard. MAGA Republicans can't stand to see that because they care more about the Republican party scorecard, than the country.

Clinton was a great president, much better record than Bush and Trump, and if Biden is also another great, then the dems will win the scorecard championship.

Every MAGA Republican I know hates to see America winning and it is so fun to watch them squirm and flail over the great inflation data.

But you wackos love Bush now and you used to love Trump.
Are you getting your orders from the Reich confused or something?

The record of GW Bush and Trump is a total disgrace. Mega world record debt and deficits. Failed and mismanaged major wars. Economic crashes and blow ups. Recessions. Did I mention the debt (Bush inherited a balanced budget then crashed the economy). Corruption. Failed health crises, and Insurrections at the Capitol. The list goes on, this is just some of the failures.

Because of all these failures and the terrible records of both Bush and Trump, MAGA republicans can;t stand to see America winning under Biden.

This is evident by todays home run PPI inflation data. -.5% MoM, deflation Month over month !!!

MAGA Republicans response to this great news is treasonous. Obviously MAGA Republicans don't care about America at all and can't stand to see this great data. MAGA Republicans want the country to crash like it did under Bush and Trump, because if Biden is another Bill Clinton, then the Dem Presidents will have absolutely crushed the Republicans on the scorecard. MAGA Republicans can't stand to see that because they care more about the Republican party scorecard, than the country.

Clinton was a great president, much better record than Bush and Trump, and if Biden is also another great, then the dems will win the scorecard championship.

Every MAGA Republican I know hates to see America winning and it is so fun to watch them squirm and flail over the great inflation data.

/——/ I stopped reading at your first lie. Neither Trump nor Bush was a disgrace. But I understand your fear the Dementia Joe will not be re-elected.

/——/ I stopped reading at your first lie. Neither Trump nor Bush was a disgrace. But I understand your fear the Dementia Joe will not be re-elected.
Just wondering, when are the republicans going to have a successful president that doesn;t crash the economy and blow up the deficit bigly??
Pretty much every republican has done exactly that

Forum List

Back