Are "Open Borders" actually the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

Is Biden's "open borders" policy "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

• Yes, obviously

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Why are the borders open? Give me one good reason, one other than the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory"...

I always knew it was to get more democrat voters, but now I know that it has a formal name, and is a strategic plot to marginalize Republicans and "white voters".

Schumer and the democrats can scream and whine about it, but their plot has been exposed and confirmed.

Lets take a poll on why the democrats have open borders.
Is it "Great Replacement Theory" in action, or something else?

Yes....they have been bragging about replacing American votes with illegal aliens for years now....

Republican White-wingers are encouraging white supremacist violence.

Where.....the guy in Buffalo was one of you....a leftist authoritarian, eco fascist.......his race hate is part of being a leftist......leftism = racism and anti-semitism......

Whites who understand and respect our heritage are conservative Republicans.
Really? Because jc456 in another thread keeps talking about how old Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of shit and I'm pretty sure he's a conservative. 😄

Biden thinks so. Here he is saying that "an unrelenting stream of immigration" will result in "Caucasian of European descent" being "an absolute minority" and that is a good thing.

This was back in the Obama days. Border puppet Mayorkas is sitting next to him making strange faces while he says it. (Timestamped to being at 515 s to show Obama-era Biden video)

But yesterday, Biden lied when he went to Buffalo and claimed that this replacement conspiracy theory that he authored is a complete faleshood only believed by White Supremacists... (Timestamped to being at 386 s to show Biden on 5/17/2022)

Last edited:
Frankly i'd never heard of it. It's a democrat brain child and yet the repunks get blamed for it!! Just like the War between the states, gun violence...they ARE leftists and/or enraged by left media, slavery, you name it.

The basic idea of “replacement” came from the poison pen of Theodore G. Bilbo, a white Democrat who was a two-time governor and a thrice elected U.S. Senator from Mississippi, the Washington Post reported.

1. The dem's new boogeymen are "white supremacists". In reality, there aren't very many of them. White supremacists are a democrat talking point the way Putin calls Ukrainians "Nazis". Your trying to paint "white-supremacists" as uber racists "biologically" is also bullshit. There are very few differences, like average IQ for example. The issue is political power not biological cleansing or some such bullshit, if that's your "species point".
I agree with you. . . I have no idea why you are getting so triggered. I am only trying to inform you on the subtleties on this issue, which, IMO, you are not seeing. But, no, it is NOT bullshit, that white supremacists believe they are biologically superior. IMO, I just don't think you read that manifesto, or pay attention to what they write and believe. I agree, there are few differences. And yes, the ISSUE IS POLITICAL POWER. It is not MY point.

2. The following line of yours, that I added "GRS" is a FACT, full stop. Your tap-dancing is total bullshit.
Establishment folks that support the GOP, see the "Great Replacement Strategy" of the DNC as using voter fraud methods, of using illegals to come across the border to vote. .. .

No, there is no such thing as GRS, other than to ship in immigrants, have them illegally vote, or to use them in the census to apportion new representatives to democrat leaning districts. . . and the DNC and Biden have admitted this. I have no idea why you are want to argue this with me, we are in agreement on this point.

3. The MSM does what it does. Fewer and fewer are being watched. FXN are the real "truth tellers", and are gaining viewers.

Fox news is a purveyor of propaganda, it spreads fear and paranoia, and hatred of the other, just like the other channels do. It is not just straight news. As such, it is a form of "truth," but it is not really, THE TRUTH. It is someone's truth. But it is not good for the nation as a whole.

4. The WEF can "demonize" whoever they want, the term "racist" is now meaningless, its like Putin calling Ukrainians "Nazis". They know they aren't Nazis like we know we aren't racists or bigots.
Ukraine is infested with Nazis. Anyone that doesn't know this? Is watching too much Fox News.

6. Look at the poll results above its nearly unanimous.
This is because, there are too many Fox news watchers on this site.

This whole thing, is about importing illegals to skew voting, and representation in DNC leaning districts.

I have no idea why you are in denial about this, or why we are even arguing. It is fact.

Biden Orders Census Bureau to Include Illegal Immigrants in Apportionment​

"President Joe Biden in his first day in office issued an executive order mandating the Census Bureau include illegal immigrants in its apportionment.

Former President Donald Trump sought to exclude aliens.

The secretary of commerce “shall report the tabulation of total population by State that reflects the whole number of persons whose usual residence was in each State as of the designated census date in section 141(a) of title 13, United States Code, without regard to immigration status,” the order states.

“In addition, the Secretary shall use tabulations of population reflecting the whole number of persons whose usual residence was in each State as of the census date, without regard to immigration status, in reports provided to the Governor and officers or public bodies having responsibility for legislative apportionment or districting of each State,” it added. . . . . "

IOW? The more illegals the DNC imports to their districts and areas? The more reps. and illegal cheap labor they get.

. . . . and you? You are like a dupe that pays attention to MSM media and Fox News, you can't think outside of that.

iu

Republican White-wingers are encouraging white supremacist violence.
There has been more violence and death caused by BLM and Antifa than has been caused by the right.

The Democrat Woke mob is encouraging far more violence.

You are blaming democrats for a white supremacist massacre?
Since the beginning of 2022, more folks have died in mass shootings from Hispanics, Arabs or blacks.

The CFR media has only made a big deal of the white incidents though.

Forum List

Back