Are "Open Borders" actually the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

Is Biden's "open borders" policy "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

• Yes, obviously

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
"The floodgates are open. The bars are down. The sally-ports are unguarded. The dam is washed away. The sewer is unchoked. Europe is vomiting! In other words, the scum of immigration is viscerating upon our shores.” - Newspaper editor, 1890

Same bullshit, different century.

I believe getting here the right way is important. I break the law here I suffer the consequences. As far as an open border it does not exist. It is patrolled. Just because you beet the system for a while does not mean you should get amnesty. Laws should work the same for everyone. Not just in the realms of immigration but also tired of rich and powerful

All kinds of things to mule dumb duck. If we had open borders coyotes would not be needed. You are an idiot
Coyotes only take the migrants to the US border, then they just walk into the US, the border is wide open, duh.
If the border was closed the migrants would all be sent back instead of flown all over the US.

The anti-immigrant bigots of the past wanted only White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASPs) to be allowed into the US.
Now the descendants of the non-WASP immigrants want to keep out other immigrants.
This editorial cartoon was entitled, "The Last Yankee". A man is surrounded by non-Anglo Saxon, non-Protestant immigrants.
You tards are parroting the same bullshit, different century.
What bullshit?
Why do the democrats have open borders? Is it the Great Replacement or not?
We want "merit based immigration", not open borders.

Last edited:
Coyotes only take the migrants to the US border, then they just walk into the US, the border is wide open, duh.
If the border was closed the migrants would all be sent back instead of flown all over the US.
In most cases they are taking them well beyond the border to pickup points where the illegals then continue their journeys on wheels.

"The floodgates are open. The bars are down. The sally-ports are unguarded. The dam is washed away. The sewer is unchoked. Europe is vomiting! In other words, the scum of immigration is viscerating upon our shores.” - Newspaper editor, 1890

It is far from bullshit. Illegal immigration has a direct cost of over 120Bn US dollars per year.

Just wait till your local ER's and hospitals have to shutter their doors because of unrecoverable tabs run up by illegals as we've been seeing for years in border states.

How Zelensky Made Peace With Neo-Nazis​

Ok, so there are Neo-Nazis fighting the Russians, and Zelenskyy made peace with them.
That doesn't prove Putin's claims that Ukrainians are all Nazis and need to be exterminated, or removed from power, or that Putin's invasion is legitimate or justified.
Sweden and Finland just formally applied to NATO. Putin's war will cause Russia to breakup like the old USSR unless Putin stops the coming economic collapse.

Do you understand the difference between Trump's immigration policies and Xiden's immigration policies?
If you do, then what is bullshit?
IMHO the democrats' open border policy is the "Great Replacement" in action. They are diluting Republican votes by adding millions of new probably democrat voters.

Do you understand the difference between Trump's immigration policies and Xiden's immigration policies?
If you do, then what is bullshit?
IMHO the democrats' open border policy is the "Great Replacement" in action. They are diluting Republican votes by adding millions of new probably democrat voters.
Just take note over the next few years as they continue to slowly abandon blacks in this country in order to pander to their new intended dependent permanent underclass.

Just take note over the next few years as they continue to slowly abandon blacks in this country in order to pander to their new intended dependent permanent underclass.
But I'm not sure net-net if the dems would even gain any votes, as more Hispanics and blacks break Republican.

But I'm not sure net-net if the dems would even gain any votes, as more Hispanics and blacks break Republican.
My point exactly. Hispanics/Latino's tend to be very conservative themselves and those who came to the US legally as well as their descendants seriously resent his opening the floodgates.

As working blacks move out of the middle class they also tend to gravitate to the republican party and just wait till the millions of unskilled workers, many of whom are black, are displaced suddenly finding themselves jobless because of masses of immigrants willing to work longer, harder and for less than US citizens begin working themselves into the economy in large numbers.

My point exactly. Hispanics/Latino's tend to be very conservative themselves and those who came to the US legally as well as their descendants seriously resent his opening the floodgates.

As working blacks move out of the middle class they also tend to gravitate to the republican party and just wait till the millions of unskilled workers, many of whom are black, are displaced suddenly finding themselves jobless because of masses of immigrants willing to work longer, harder and for less than US citizens begin working themselves into the economy in large numbers.
Exactly right again.
I remember when Obama was the "deporter-in-chief" because he deported so many illegals to protect the minorities' jobs from being taken by immigrants, and to get better wages.
What changed between Obama's policies and Biden's immigration policies? They are exactly opposite.
The stock market is crashing, the economy slowing, so jobs are going to be scarcer. We don't need millions of new unskilled workers.

Exactly right again.
I remember when Obama was the "deporter-in-chief" because he deported so many illegals to protect the minorities' jobs from being taken by immigrants, and to get better wages.
What changed between Obama's policies and Biden's immigration policies? They are exactly opposite.
The stock market is crashing, the economy slowing, so jobs are going to be scarcer. We don't need millions of new unskilled workers.
Mostly he was deporting criminal aliens as a form or "parole" and thence of course failed to prosecute them or revoke their parole status when they returned to commit even more crimes.

He also fabricated numbers by counting turnarounds at the border as 'deportations" to pump up his numbers pretending to be tough on immigration because he knew the truth would seriously endanger his reelection chances.

Exactly right again.
Do you know and understand the USA's immigration and asylum seeker laws? Do you know that we have to give them their day in immigration court under our laws?

All Trump did, that was absolutely unprecedented prior to him, was pay Mexico to take care of some of the USA refugee asylum seekers (in squalor) in a camp in Mexico, until they get their day of due process, in the USA's immigration court.... they still get their chance to seek asylum here.

From what I gathered from reading up on it, over 95% of these refugees are turned down by our immigration judges, and are deported immediately following their trial.

We will always have a huge flow of immigrants seeking asylum the way it is set up under the law....unless congress enacts immigration reforms that would change it.

I have been saying for years, the solution is funding and staffing of the immigration courts and judges.

Right now, there is something like over a 5 year wait, for their day in court.....5 FRICKING YEARS!!!!!

This causes all kinds of problems... By law we have to give every asylum seeker their day in court....so we are stuck with the seekers for 5 years awaiting their day of judgement....this gives them the opportunity to slip under the radar....or 5 years of luxury to them, only to be deported and one of the 95% sent home.

If our courts were stacked from here to high heaven, and their day in court was within 30days or so, and they got rejected and deported right then....

Then word would get around in the homelands they escaped from and sent back to immediately, that selling all they own and making the two month journey to the USA, only would put them back in to their own country, poorer than when they left, in just 30 days!!

Right now, they think they'll in the least, have a 5 year reprieve, living in the USA until court.....

I think this keeps them coming.....

So if we stack the immigration courts to the hilt to process and deny the 95% who do not qualify immediately, though it's costly, would still save us tons of money in the long run with eventually curbing the caravans of refugee seekers because they no longer have the 5 year free ride waiting for court.

Last edited:
Why are the borders open? Give me one good reason, one other than the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory"...

I always knew it was to get more democrat voters, but now I know that it has a formal name, and is a strategic plot to marginalize Republicans and "white voters".

Schumer and the democrats can scream and whine about it, but their plot has been exposed and confirmed.

Lets take a poll on why the democrats have open borders.
Is it "Great Replacement Theory" in action, or something else?

Yes and they have touted it themselves for years.

People for open borders are traitors or educated the wrong way by outside interests.

Why are the borders open? Give me one good reason, one other than the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory"...

I always knew it was to get more democrat voters, but now I know that it has a formal name, and is a strategic plot to marginalize Republicans and "white voters".

Well, let's look at that.

The last time a Democrat won the majority of the White vote was 1964, when LBJ beat Barry Goldwater. Before that, the majority of white people leaned Democratic, from when FDR gave white people a middle class to when LBJ signed the Civil Rights Acts.

After that, the GOP got VERY GOOD at playing on the religious, racial and sexual fears of dumb white people. Starting with Nixon's Southern Strategy, to Reagan's welfare queens, to Bush's Willie Horton ads, to Trump's "Mexicans are rapists" rants.

So if Republicans are having a hard time with voters of color, it's kind of their own damned fault, not any Democrat conspiracy.

This has little or nothing to do with "open borders". We have an open border with Canada, and it's really not a problem.

So let's talk about that other border. To start with, half of "undocumented aliens" didn't sneak across that border. They came here on tourist, marriage, work or student visas which they overstayed or didn't fulfill the terms of.

For the half that did, are they part of a conspiracy to flood the country with new voters? Unlikely since they aren't citizens and have no real hope of being citizens.

This is actually a case of the bigots getting what they want.

You see, back before the 1990's, when we really DID have open borders, migrants would come up here, work for a few months in agriculture or construction, and then go back to Mexico with a lot of money. But once you guys made crossing the border a pain in the ass, they figured, let's just bring the family with us and stay.

You also forget the OTHER part of the equation- rich white people who hire them to do jobs poor white people (and black people, just to be fair) don't want to do. If you guys really wanted to discourage undocumented immigration, you'd go after the sweatshop and the farm that hires illegals. You'd go after the rich yuppies who can't be bothered to raise their own larva and have to hire Lupe who is just like a member of the family. You have to go after the middle class guy who bought the fixer upper, and then hired a bunch of day laborers to finish the job when it turned out to be a lot harder than Chip and Joanna made it look on TV.

Do you know and understand the USA's immigration and asylum seeker laws? Do you know that we have to give them their day in immigration court under our laws?
All Trump did, that was absolutely unprecedented prior to him, was pay Mexico to take care of some of the USA refugee asylum seekers (in squalor) in a camp in Mexico, until they get their day of due process, in the USA's immigration court.... they still get their chance to seek asylum here.
From what I gathered from reading up on it, over 95% of these refugees are turned down by our immigration judges, and are deported immediately following their trial.
We will always have a huge flow of immigrants seeking asylum the way it is set up under the law....unless congress enacts immigration reforms that would change it.
I have been saying for years, the solution is funding and staffing of the immigration courts and judges.
Right now, there is something like over a 5 year wait, for their day in court.....5 FRICKING YEARS!!!!!
This causes all kinds of problems... By law we have to give every asylum seeker their day in court....so we are stuck with the seekers for 5 years awaiting their day of judgement....this gives them the opportunity to slip under the radar....or 5 years of luxury to them, only to be deported and one of the 95% sent home.
If our courts were stacked from here to high heaven, and their day in court was within 30days or so, and they got rejected and deported right then....
Then word would get around in the homelands they escaped from and sent back to immediately, that selling all they own and making the two month journey to the USA, only would put them back in to their own country, poorer than when they left, in just 30 days!!
Right now, they think they'll in the least, have a 5 year reprieve, living in the USA until court.....
I think this keeps them coming.....
So if we stack the immigration courts to the hilt to process and deny the 95% who do not qualify immediately, though it's costly, would still save us tons of money in the long run with eventually curbing the caravans of refugee seekers because they no longer have the 5 year free ride waiting for court.
1. Claiming to need asylum and needing asylum are two different things. Either way entering the US should be pre-approved BEFORE entering. Sneaking in should invalidate all claims and should result in immediate expulsion. As you say 95% of claims are rejected.
2. Totally agree that the courts should be faster, 5-years is too long, and we need stricter immigration laws to preclude all sneak-ins from consideration.
3. I'm not sure democrats would go along with stricter immigration laws, but maybe when the migrants take all their jobs they'll see the light.

Well, let's look at that.

The last time a Democrat won the majority of the White vote was 1964, when LBJ beat Barry Goldwater. Before that, the majority of white people leaned Democratic, from when FDR gave white people a middle class to when LBJ signed the Civil Rights Acts.

After that, the GOP got VERY GOOD at playing on the religious, racial and sexual fears of dumb white people. Starting with Nixon's Southern Strategy, to Reagan's welfare queens, to Bush's Willie Horton ads, to Trump's "Mexicans are rapists" rants.

So if Republicans are having a hard time with voters of color, it's kind of their own damned fault, not any Democrat conspiracy.

This has little or nothing to do with "open borders". We have an open border with Canada, and it's really not a problem.

So let's talk about that other border. To start with, half of "undocumented aliens" didn't sneak across that border. They came here on tourist, marriage, work or student visas which they overstayed or didn't fulfill the terms of.

For the half that did, are they part of a conspiracy to flood the country with new voters? Unlikely since they aren't citizens and have no real hope of being citizens.

This is actually a case of the bigots getting what they want.

You see, back before the 1990's, when we really DID have open borders, migrants would come up here, work for a few months in agriculture or construction, and then go back to Mexico with a lot of money. But once you guys made crossing the border a pain in the ass, they figured, let's just bring the family with us and stay.

You also forget the OTHER part of the equation- rich white people who hire them to do jobs poor white people (and black people, just to be fair) don't want to do. If you guys really wanted to discourage undocumented immigration, you'd go after the sweatshop and the farm that hires illegals. You'd go after the rich yuppies who can't be bothered to raise their own larva and have to hire Lupe who is just like a member of the family. You have to go after the middle class guy who bought the fixer upper, and then hired a bunch of day laborers to finish the job when it turned out to be a lot harder than Chip and Joanna made it look on TV.
The other part of the equation includes gangs, drugs, human trafficking, overcrowded schools, overwhelmed hospitals, and lower wages for minorities.
You did not look at the political ramifications of millions of migrants, and that they fit the "replacement" or dilution of Republican voters with new democrats.
We have just seen what democrat policies do for the US, and we don't want them or the new flood of migrants.

Schumer and the democrats can scream and whine about it, but their plot has been exposed and confirmed.

Lets take a poll on why the democrats have open borders.
Is it "Great Replacement Theory" in action, or something else?
Yes.

Sadly, the Great Replacement seems real enough.

It's why Democrats lost in 2016.
It's why they'll lose again in 2024
IF the GOP does not stupidly try to run Trump again.

Lol, you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back