Are "Open Borders" actually the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

Is Biden's "open borders" policy "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

• Yes, obviously

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Inside a Pittsburgh synagogue in 2018, a white man with a history of antisemitic internet posts gunned down 11 worshipers, blaming Jews for allowing immigrant “invaders” into the United States.

The next year, another white man, angry over what he called “the Hispanic invasion of Texas,” opened fire on shoppers at an El Paso Walmart, leaving 23 people dead, and later telling the police he had sought to kill Mexicans.

In Buffalo on Saturday, a heavily armed white man killed 10 people after targeting a supermarket on the city’s predominantly Black east side, writing in a lengthy screed posted online that the shoppers sought to “ethnically replace my own people.”

The Times reports, "Three shootings, three different targets — but all linked by one sprawling, ever-mutating belief now commonly known as the replacement theory. Replacement theory is the notion that leftist elites, sometimes manipulated by Jews, want to “replace” and disempower white Americans.

"No public figure has promoted replacement theory more loudly or relentlessly than the Fox host Tucker Carlson, who has made elite-led demographic change a central theme of his show since joining Fox’s prime-time lineup in 2016. A Times investigation published this month showed that in more than 400 episodes of his show, Mr. Carlson has amplified the notion that Democratic politicians and other assorted elites want to force demographic change through immigration.

In just the past year, Republican luminaries like Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker and Georgia congressman, and Elise Stefanik, the center-right New York congresswoman turned Trump acolyte (and third-ranking House Republican), have echoed replacement theory. Appearing on Fox, Mr. Gingrich declared that leftists were attempting to “drown” out “classic Americans.”

ABC reports, "Assuming his role as consoler in chief, President Joe Biden traveled to Buffalo, New York, on Tuesday to visit a community in mourning and to call out the dangers of white supremacy.

"Alluding to the "great replacement theory" conspiracy, Biden called on Americans to "reject the lie" and condemned those "who spread the lie for power, for political gain and for profit."

"We need to say as clearly enforced as we can, that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None! Failure for us is to say nothing," Biden said.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

You're missing the point.
What type of people keep a country like the US prospering?
Criminals? Uneducated migrants? Freeloaders? Spoiled brats?
The GOP wants "merit based immigration" to keep prosperity, democrats would rather rule in hell.
Sooner than you think the $30T Debt will hit the tipping point, and then the cornucopia ends.
No, I get that, but that is completely besides that point. We are talking about the mainstream GOP thinking or believing in a racial replacement theory as being important. IT IS NONSENSE.

The establishment and the corporate media is trying to paint the conservative party, as believing the same things, as reactionary white nationalists, and white supremacist extremist groups.

It simply isn't the truth. That is the only point I was addressing.

Now you? You are getting into immigration policy, the budget, the economy, etc., none of which I will disagree with. BUT, the topic of the thread is, "replacement theory," THAT, is the point of the thread, which you have decided to use to get on a soapbox over.

Most folks do not believe in a "racial replacement theory," they only see an underhanded use of illegals as a tactic to corrupt voting.

Exit polls were actually done, in the last election, that showed, mixed race and Latinos, broke for Trump, nearly as much as they went for Biden.

THAT is the point. If they were legal.

Why are the borders open? Give me one good reason, one other than the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory"...

I always knew it was to get more democrat voters, but now I know that it has a formal name, and is a strategic plot to marginalize Republicans and "white voters".

Schumer and the democrats can scream and whine about it, but their plot has been exposed and confirmed.

Lets take a poll on why the democrats have open borders.
Is it "Great Replacement Theory" in action, or something else?
Yes.

Inside a Pittsburgh synagogue in 2018, a white man with a history of antisemitic internet posts gunned down 11 worshipers, blaming Jews for allowing immigrant “invaders” into the United States.

The next year, another white man, angry over what he called “the Hispanic invasion of Texas,” opened fire on shoppers at an El Paso Walmart, leaving 23 people dead, and later telling the police he had sought to kill Mexicans.

In Buffalo on Saturday, a heavily armed white man killed 10 people after targeting a supermarket on the city’s predominantly Black east side, writing in a lengthy screed posted online that the shoppers sought to “ethnically replace my own people.”

The Times reports, "Three shootings, three different targets — but all linked by one sprawling, ever-mutating belief now commonly known as the replacement theory. Replacement theory is the notion that leftist elites, sometimes manipulated by Jews, want to “replace” and disempower white Americans.

"No public figure has promoted replacement theory more loudly or relentlessly than the Fox host Tucker Carlson, who has made elite-led demographic change a central theme of his show since joining Fox’s prime-time lineup in 2016. A Times investigation published this month showed that in more than 400 episodes of his show, Mr. Carlson has amplified the notion that Democratic politicians and other assorted elites want to force demographic change through immigration.

In just the past year, Republican luminaries like Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker and Georgia congressman, and Elise Stefanik, the center-right New York congresswoman turned Trump acolyte (and third-ranking House Republican), have echoed replacement theory. Appearing on Fox, Mr. Gingrich declared that leftists were attempting to “drown” out “classic Americans.”

ABC reports, "Assuming his role as consoler in chief, President Joe Biden traveled to Buffalo, New York, on Tuesday to visit a community in mourning and to call out the dangers of white supremacy.

"Alluding to the "great replacement theory" conspiracy, Biden called on Americans to "reject the lie" and condemned those "who spread the lie for power, for political gain and for profit."

"We need to say as clearly enforced as we can, that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None! Failure for us is to say nothing," Biden said.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
6gjkaf.jpg

What concerns me a lot more are the low IQ (68 and 67 respectfully) Haitians and Somalians that are being allowed in. A score of 75 or below is considered mentally handicapped.

Grated the Northern Triangle folks are 86 on average but they are at least in the normal range and can contribute......Haitians and Somalians will always be a drain.

Why are the borders open? Give me one good reason, one other than the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory"...

I always knew it was to get more democrat voters, but now I know that it has a formal name, and is a strategic plot to marginalize Republicans and "white voters".

Schumer and the democrats can scream and whine about it, but their plot has been exposed and confirmed.

Lol, the borders are not open. More horse shit from your political masters. The cartels spends millions per year getting around border security. If they are so open ya can go down and make 10g per day being a mule. Let's see ya do it dumb duck.

No, I get that, but that is completely besides that point. We are talking about the mainstream GOP thinking or believing in a racial replacement theory as being important. IT IS NONSENSE.
The establishment and the corporate media is trying to paint the conservative party, as believing the same things, as reactionary white nationalists, and white supremacist extremist groups.
It simply isn't the truth. That is the only point I was addressing.
Now you? You are getting into immigration policy, the budget, the economy, etc., none of which I will disagree with. BUT, the topic of the thread is, "replacement theory," THAT, is the point of the thread, which you have decided to use to get on a soapbox over.
Most folks do not believe in a "racial replacement theory," they only see an underhanded use of illegals as a tactic to corrupt voting.
Exit polls were actually done, in the last election, that showed, mixed race and Latinos, broke for Trump, nearly as much as they went for Biden.
THAT is the point. If they were legal.
Answer this question: Is open borders "Great Replacement Theory" in action? Yes or No?

I was one of those folks who saw the underhanded use of illegals as voter-fraud.
No longer. Democrats are criminals who cheat every chance they get, every way they can.

I agree that Hispanics broke for Trump, especially in Miami. Not the point. Open borders is the point.

Didn’t say it wasn’t real. As your cite says, it’s a “white nationalist, far-right conspiracy theory”.
You're talking in circles. Wiki says its a "theory", that's true.
Does "open borders" prove the "theory" as TRUE?
Biden will lie and say no, but are other reasons for open borders and millions of migrants?
What the democrats forgot is that Obama was called the "deporter in chief", after 2024, we need to break that record.

What concerns me a lot more are the low IQ (68 and 67 respectfully) Haitians and Somalians that are being allowed in. A score of 75 or below is considered mentally handicapped.

Grated the Northern Triangle folks are 86 on average but they are at least in the normal range and can contribute......Haitians and Somalians will always be a drain.
deportations are in order...

Lol, the borders are not open. More horse shit from your political masters. The cartels spends millions per year getting around border security. If they are so open ya can go down and make 10g per day being a mule. Let's see ya do it dumb duck.
your post is too stupid to reply to, but
Thousands of migrants cross the Rio Grande every day, duh.
Trump had the border secure, and will again.

Answer this question: Is open borders "Great Replacement Theory" in action? Yes or No?
I can't answer it, because you have missed my point.

Establishment folks that support the GOP, see the strategy of the DNC as using voter fraud methods, of using illegals to come across the border to vote. .. .

This is something different than white supremacists and white nationalists, which define the "Great Replacement Theory," in action, as a method to subvert "WASP," western culture, w/e that is. White nationalists and White supremacists actually have a belief, that different ethnicities are like different species, when, in reality, different skin tones are more like hair color and eye color. Worrying about the disappearance of white people or black people or Asians, is like worrying about climate change. Nature is going to do what it is going to do.

These are two distinct fears.

However, the establishment left media, would like to conflate the two, and make all conservatives guilty of both.

The point of open borders is to provide cheap labor for global cap., and to keep global cap. in power, while not let the populists regain power.

We agree, open borders are a key component of globalism.

But the folks at the WEF want to demonize those who see through this ruse, as some sort of bigots for wanting to have law and order.

Last edited:

Catch 22.

Democrats openly admit their goal is to dilute our voting power by "demographic changes" but if you call them on it you're a racist.

Damned handy way to make an argument ain't it?

YES! The world is 90% non-white and 99.9% of the poor and third world coming across our borders are non-white that is replacing the white population that built this country. This includes our culture and what makes us better then these places that are breeding these people.
Since the only way the US can even meet replacement (population wise) is by immigration and dem's have decided that we should allow massive uncontrolled numbers of non whites to immigrate here there's no way to argue against it.

They are forcing massive demographic and societal change on the US at an ever accelerating rate to reduce particularly White Christian influence in gov't but you're a racist by pointing out their own racism.

You certainly don't see any democrat support for mass immigration of White Europeans or S. Africans from the RSA and Zimbabwe do you?

You're being replaced by the rise in mixed unions, not open borders.
Bullshit, 2 million illegals across the southern border last year alone, a 100% increase over the previous year which was a 300% increase over 2019 proves you are a liar.

It is convenient for you folks though that you've gone back to the slave days of 1/10th black blood means you are black instead of even recognizing mixed race people anymore.

Are "Open Borders" actually the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory" in action?​

Yes.

That's one of their replacements plans. Let them all come in..... by the millions.........the more the better......if they are not enough..... then bring them all in from all over the world.

Everything to replace traditional America. :(

your post is too stupid to reply to, but
Thousands of migrants cross the Rio Grande every day, duh.
Trump had the border secure, and will again.
To stupid. Go mule make the big bucks if you think so dumb duck. Put your freedom on the line but you won't because you know your full of shit.

Except for the unexpected circumstance that legal pigmented peoples are not pleased by the invasion of invaders who don't follow the same rules that they did.

The blind spot of the left-handed racism of the left.
All the Latinos around here are pissed about Biden's border policy. Many Latinos in the Southwest are pissed.

Forum List

Back