Are Minnesota women really this dumb?

Experience as a South Dakota driver, close to the Minnesota line so we see a lot of Minnesota plates. Minnesota drivers will ride your ass for ten miles and when they finally pass and get back in the lane in front of you, they slow down. Never fails.
I’ll bet MN drivers have a lot of good stories about SD drivers. Probably a lot of the same ones!

Experience as a South Dakota driver, close to the Minnesota line so we see a lot of Minnesota plates. Minnesota drivers will ride your ass for ten miles and when they finally pass and get back in the lane in front of you, they slow down. Never fails.

Here in Wisconsin, we call Illinoisans a FIBs (Fucking Illinois Bastard) and Iowans Idiots Out Wandering Around, but I have yet to hear anyone call Minnesotans anything other than "Mud Ducks."

We just call MD drivers assholes.....The MD/NOtVA leaf-lookin' and faux Biker Bob crowd will invade my AO next weekend.

It would have been this weekend but thank goodness it's supposed to rain all weekend.

We have a lot of faux Biker Bobs in this state too. Every Spring they come out of their hidey-holes, looking like old, gay pirates with their head scarves on their bald heads, having one twisty pigtail hanging down their back.

Arrrr.

We have a lot of faux Biker Bobs in this state too. Every Spring they come out of their hidey-holes, looking like old, gay pirates with their head scarves on their bald heads, having one twisty pigtail hanging down their back.

Arrrr.
I believe those pigtails are weaves. ;)

Then again you have the retired Duck Dy-Nasty crowd that have let themselves go....The old gray-beards tool around on their trailered H-Ds.....Their other vehicle is usually a old flat-front Ford Ranger.

I swear you would think that the local Rural King parking lot was a used Ford Ranger lot. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back