Are leftists going extinct?

Yeah, this is the plot of Idiocracy. The morons breed and the dumb takeover.

229d01dfc7e836bcf3f69acfb2d29617.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite an interesting study with plenty of data to back it up.

Oddly enough this may help explain the desire to flood the nation with foreigners.

"Foreigners" and "illegals" have always and forever been here at the behest of, upon the lobbying and think tank drafted legislation by, and via cajoling of the Wall Street banksters and the "job creator" class. And americans all along enjoyed the arrangement eagerly participating via our shopping and consumption habits marveling at the "savings" resulting from not paying more as a result of hiring fellow americans.

This is what blame and scapegoating are for, to relieve oneself from acknowledging any responsibility for our own participation in the very things we decry.

So the next time Don scares you with visions of the brown horde crashing the gates of your walled in authoritarian society with its militarized police, pause to recall that he had 2 years with majorities in both houses, and no legislation at all was even attempted related to immigration.

Oddly enough this may help explain the desire to flood the nation with foreigners.

"Foreigners" and "illegals" have always and forever been here at the behest of, upon the lobbying and think tank drafted legislation by, and via cajoling of the Wall Street banksters and the "job creator" class. And americans all along enjoyed the arrangement eagerly participating via our shopping and consumption habits marveling at the "savings" resulting from not paying more as a result of hiring fellow americans.

This is what blame and scapegoating are for, to relieve oneself from acknowledging any responsibility for our own participation in the very things we decry.

So the next time Don scares you with visions of the brown horde crashing the gates of your walled in authoritarian society with its militarized police, pause to recall that he had 2 years with majorities in both houses, and no legislation at all was even attempted related to immigration.

...or healthcare, or.......wait, they did give the rich a huge tax break.

...or healthcare, or.......wait, they did give the rich a huge tax break.

The donor class always has it covered "either" way.

The mexicans have even more kids.
Who swarmed North America breeding like rabbits carrying disease wreaking genocide again?

Mexicans.
They've brought diseases that had been wiped out for decades in the US.

Such as?

Are you kidding me?
A simple Google search will clue you in.
Why you would need to do that is beyond me since it's been all over the news and the internet.

The Loathsome Tards have been driven, beaten back to where they now are all concentrated into a few small camps:

Democrats America.jpg

So naturally, their only remaining strategy: Rewrite the election laws so that only the votes in these few places count.

Yeah------ ------ that's not gonna happen.

Who swarmed North America breeding like rabbits carrying disease wreaking genocide again?

Mexicans.

Such as?

Are you kidding me?
Why you would need to do that is beyond me since it's been all over the news and the internet.

Good idea.

Google Search - "Diseases brought to the US by Mexicans" - diseases brought to the US by mexicans - Google Search

The #1 result is - https://psmag.com/news/studies-show-fears-about-migration-and-disease-are-unfounded

Thanks for proving that you're a moron.

Mexicans.

Such as?

Are you kidding me?

Good idea.

Google Search - "Diseases brought to the US by Mexicans" - diseases brought to the US by mexicans - Google Search

The #1 result is - https://psmag.com/news/studies-show-fears-about-migration-and-disease-are-unfounded

Thanks for proving that you're a moron.

LOL.....your own links prove my point.

Forum List

Back