Are knives arms?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The intention of the founding fathers was, in part, that the people had access to firearms in a sufficinnt number and of a sufficient type, to create and maintain an effective militia.
Today, that means AR15s, not muskets.

Thus:
George Washington would have, unquestionably, fully approved of every potential militiaman, and every frontier family, being in possession of an AR15 and a cartridge box full of loaded 30-rd magazines.
Tell us why you disagree.
to hell with ar15's,, that mean full auto and every other arm a soldier would carry,,

People with AR15s don't stand much of a chance against people with M4s.

Plus, all the other crap the US military has.

Did you know the US military has a machinegun that fires grenades?

Great ... Then he wouldn't mind them having M4's.
Thanks for cooperating and offering better ideas.

Did you know that the fighting part of our Revolutionary War was started,
when the British were on their way to confiscate guns and ammo in Concord?

Look it up ... It's called the Shot Heard Around the World

Great ... Then he wouldn't mind them having M4's.
Thanks for cooperating and offering better ideas.

Did you know that the fighting part of our Revolutionary War was started,
when the British were on their way to confiscate guns and ammo in Concord?

Look it up ... It's called the Shot Heard Around the World

During the Revolutionary war, civilians are military had comparable arms.

The British let state militias have cannon.

And muskets are muskets. One isn't much better than another as long as it shoots when you pull the trigger.

During the Revolutionary war, civilians are military had comparable arms.

The British let state militias have cannon.

And muskets are muskets. One isn't much better than another as long as it shoots when you pull the trigger.

Which is completely irrelevant to anything I posted ...
I am also pretty sure you didn't look it up and don't know who was fighting, and who ended up retreating back to Boston.

It certainly didn't turn out the way you might want to suggest it should have.

If yes...is the right to carry a knife protected by the Second Amendment?
Of course not, you have to have a gun to be properly armed. Preferably a big one. At least one, maybe two. Probably should have pistol and a rifle just in case. Semiautomatic of course, and gotta have tacti-cool rail with lotsa attachments and at least a 30 round mag. you should have a back-up pistol, just in case. You know in ankle holster. Don't forget the extra mags! You can never be too careful!! And if you want to carry a knife, get one of these:

ria-revolver-bayonet.jpg

If yes...is the right to carry a knife protected by the Second Amendment?
Should be. I use the shit out of mine every day. With out the knife kinda renders my gun useless. How the fuck am I going to clean what I kill? Makes my fishing pole useless also. Go buy something at the store. How the fuck you gunna get through all that packaging? Need the damn thing for day to day survival. I know y'all don't like some of those butch lesbians but if I forget my knife I am looking for one they always have a knife. Also don't hurt my feelings as much that they are playing for the other team.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The intention of the founding fathers was, in part, that the people had access to firearms in a sufficinnt number and of a sufficient type, to create and maintain an effective militia.
Today, that means AR15s, not muskets.

Thus:
George Washington would have, unquestionably, fully approved of every potential militiaman, and every frontier family, being in possession of an AR15 and a cartridge box full of loaded 30-rd magazines.
The founding fathers were referring to militias formed to fight the British, and not to kill students in schools or go to riots with an AK47 in tow, or have them lying around the house. A firearm to fight the British. No way did they foresee today's disaster. You simply are determined to have any weapon you desire, the devil be damned.

Last edited:
The founding fathers were referring to militias formed to fight the British, and not to kill students in schools or go to riots with an AK47 in tow, or have them lying around the house. A firearm to fight the British. No way did they foresee today's disaster. You simply are determined to have any weapon you desire, the devil be damned.

No way did they foresee the governments of Europe murdering 15 million innocent men, women and children........that number is greater than the number of all violent gun murder in the U.S. for the last 87 years....and those 15 million innocent men, women and children were murdered in a 6 year time span..

Had Washington and the Founder known that governments would become that evil...in modern times of science, universities, the rule of law, and democracies....they would have mandated that all homes have more than one AR-15 or M-4 Rifle............and that the government couldn't have any guns...

there is so much wrong in that statement its hard to know where to begin,,

the 2nd A is for any threat foreign or domestic and why those words are in every oath taken by soldiers and those elected to government,,,

and angry women
What’s interesting is that prior to McDonald, the lower courts held that New York’s law banning Nunchucks was Constitutional since the Second Amendment didn’t apply to the states and lower jurisdictions.

After McDonald, the Supreme Court returned the case to the lower courts to reconsider the issue; with the Second Amendment now incorporated to the states and local jurisdictions, the New York law was invalidated as in violation of the Second Amendment.

True but legally irrelevant – just as the Founding Generation couldn’t anticipate radio and television, which are entitled to First Amendment protections.
thats not true you stupid fuck,,
are you saying the founders were couldnt see advancements in tech??

in their lifetimes firearms had advanced a lot and were on the edge of even greater advancements,,

The founding fathers were referring to militias formed to fight the British....
Thus:

Forum List

Back