Are knives arms?

Licenses are unconstitutional and so are mandatory classes that the citizens have to pay out of pocket.

You want mandatory training? Fine, you can help pay for it.
No, classes are not unconstitutional. Permits is what I meant. Yes, I think that the gun buyer and government should share the expense for training.

No, classes are not unconstitutional. Permits is what I meant. Yes, I think that the gun buyer and government should share the expense for training.
Any money that's forced from the gun owner's pocket is unconstitutional. Just like poll taxes.

Permits are unconstitutional because you don't have to ask permission to excercise a right.

Paying for a right is illegal unconstitutional and wrong.
Correct. You have a right to buy a car. You do not have the right to drive it without getting a driver's license or insurance. You have the right to vote and many of us are demanding that a voter's ID is required before that right is exercised. What you need to be is realistic.

Correct. You have a right to buy a car. You do not have the right to drive it without getting a driver's license or insurance. You have the right to vote and many of us are demanding that a voter's ID is required before that right is exercised. What you need to be is realistic.
You never have a right to drive a car on public roads. You pay for the privilege of driving on public roads. That privilege is granted by the state and can be revoked at any time for almost any reason

Um, I think that those are regulations, and a waiting period must be adhered to before any license to own is permitted, in my view. I think that the government should share in the funding.
Why do you think the state has standing to issue, much less require, a license for the basic exercise of a right?
Do rights emanate from the state? Does the state grant our rights?
When did -that- change?

Correct. You have a right to buy a car. You do not have the right to drive it without getting a driver's license or insurance.
Surely I do. I can drive it anywhere I want, w/o a license or insurance, so long as I do it on private property.
I can own as many cars as I want, even after a conviction for DIU or vehicular homicide.

So what? Not everyone is a Christian or a Jew

Your beliefs are yours you have no right to force others to live by your beliefs
The Majority of people in USA are Monotheists who believe in Tanakh (Old Testament). Suicide is a crime, as is murder. These acts should not be enabled.

Actually the ID is provided FREE of charge stupid because you cant make someone pay to vote.

The Majority of people in USA are Monotheists who believe in Tanakh (Old Testament). Suicide is a crime, as is murder. These acts should not be enabled.
Again so what?

We are not a theocracy and never will be.

A person has the absolute right to decide if he or she will live or die.

And YOU have no power to change that

A person has the absolute right to decide if he or she will live or die.

And YOU have no power to change that
I have no power. But a Monotheistic Majority can pass laws which would make it difficult to commit suicide.

Most Americans believe in Tanakh (Old Testament).

Forum List

Back