Are knives arms?

I have no power. But a Monotheistic Majority can pass laws which would make it difficult to commit suicide.

Most Americans believe in Tanakh (Old Testament).

No law will make it difficult to commit suicide.

Anyone hell bent on ending his life will be successful.

No law can be passed that denies a person the absolute right to end his own life.

What are you going to do charge a corpse with the crime of suicide?

Or are you saying you want to ban all objects that can be used in a suicide?

ANd as I said we will never be a theocracy if you want to live in one I suggest you move to Iran.

No law can be passed that denies a person the absolute right to end his own life.

What are you going to do charge a corpse with the crime of suicide?
That is not up to any court on Earth. Socially, more people must accept Monotheism and understand that suicide is a great sin.

As Jews, we view observant Christians and Muslims as righteous Noahites. Here.

That is not up to any court on Earth. Socially, more people must accept Monotheism and understand that suicide is a great sin.

As Jews, we view observant Christians and Muslims as righteous Noahites. Here.

There are no courts anywhere else.

and no people don;t have to accept your religion if they don;t want to and there's nothing you can do about it.

You control freaks are all the same, you just can;t stand it when people don't do what you tell them to do.

So is the Mini-14 more acceptable for personal ownership than an AR-15?
I haven't repaired-modded guns in years but the mini is/was rock solid and reliable. The old ar was a mix of good and shit and quite intimidating to sheep.Lotsa tossed up surplus GARBAGE, back in the day.
The Mini looks like a "normal" carbine...wood and shit.. "just a rifle"per se.
The ranch rifle...kicked the BS up a notch. 10 rounds good---30 rounds turra-riss
If Chuck had a turban....OOOOBOY

That's not what i asked.
I asked:
Can you give us an example of a law that would make it difficult for anyone to commit suicide in the millions of ways possible to do so?
Well?
Banning many ways is impossible. Banning narcotics and firearms would help.

Those who commit suicide suffer for a long time in Afterlife.
So what?

That's not your concern even if they share your beliefs.

Some of us don;t believe in life after death.

You are just looking for an excuse to force your religious beliefs on other people

You are just looking for an excuse to force your religious beliefs on other people
Jews do not try to convert others to Judaism. We view observant Christians and Muslims as righteous Noahites.

Overall, 80% of people in USA believe in Tanakh (Old Testament).

Forum List

Back