Are Democrats the Biggest Hypocrites To Walk The Earth?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Let's face it: the list of Dem hypocrises is not only huge but growing all the time.
-They are in favor of choice. Except when it involves owning guns, buying sodas, or deciding what their state's marriage laws are
-They are against corporate welfare. Except if it involves green jobs and cronyism like Solyndra.
-They are against foreign wars. Except if involves humanitarian efforts like Somalia, Darfur, or Libya
-They support education, but fight every alternative proposal that involves shutting down failing schools and firing incompetent teachers.
-They want to produce a strong middle class, but insist on high taxes and limits on working that would produce one
-They are against presidential lies. Except when it involves "just sex" or matters of major policy
-They are against racism. Except when it comes to calling conservative blacks Uncle Toms and Oreos
-They are for diversity on college campuses. Except when it means students will hear views different from what they've been taught to accept.
-They are against hypocrisy. Except when it comes to themselves. Then it's Bush's fault.

EveryBody Troll you're hardest!!!

Teabaggers secretly like butsecks receiving.
Republicans leave the toilet seat up on purpose as part of their war on women.
Sarah Palin has terrible taste in clothing and hair.
The body double for Ted Cruz is actually an inch taller and somewhat handsomer than the original.

Let's face it: the list of Dem hypocrises is not only huge but growing all the time.
-They are in favor of choice. Except when it involves owning guns, buying sodas, or deciding what their state's marriage laws are
-They are against corporate welfare. Except if it involves green jobs and cronyism like Solyndra.
-They are against foreign wars. Except if involves humanitarian efforts like Somalia, Darfur, or Libya
-They support education, but fight every alternative proposal that involves shutting down failing schools and firing incompetent teachers.
-They want to produce a strong middle class, but insist on high taxes and limits on working that would produce one
-They are against presidential lies. Except when it involves "just sex" or matters of major policy
-They are against racism. Except when it comes to calling conservative blacks Uncle Toms and Oreos
-They are for diversity on college campuses. Except when it means students will hear views different from what they've been taught to accept.
-They are against hypocrisy. Except when it comes to themselves. Then it's Bush's fault.

Very well stated, Rabbi!

However, although the vast majority of hypocrites are liberals, there are hypocrites all around us, no matter what their political persuasion is.

Rush Limbaugh is a big-time hypocrite. I used to really like Rush, but now I've had to throw him in with the rest of the bottom-feeding hypocrites.

Very well stated, Rabbi!

However, although the vast majority of hypocrites are liberals, there are hypocrites all around us, no matter what their political persuasion is.

Rush Limbaugh is a big-time hypocrite. I used to really like Rush, but now I've had to throw him in with the rest of the bottom-feeding hypocrites.

What makes Rush Limbaugh a hypocrite?

Very well stated, Rabbi!

He's against everything he was in favor of eight years ago, why do you think?

Very well stated, Rabbi!

The pertinent question is why the American people are the lowest scum of the earth; according to both 'sides'; how did the nation survive this long? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Very well stated, Rabbi!

Well no of course that's a lie.
Dems are against everythng they were for 8 years ago. Like patriotic dissent. And insulting the president.

Well no of course that's a lie.
Dems are against everythng they were for 8 years ago. Like patriotic dissent. And insulting the president.

When all is said and done, I would take either US political party over that of any nation on earth. We have been very well for going on 250 YEARS.

Being in favor of "choice" is an idiotic statement and no one can honestly say they are in favor of "choice" or not in favor of "choice"

choice of what??? In favor of choice to run around in public naked? to kill people at one's own discretion? The choice of a hispanic to live in a county? The choice of the non-hispanics to shoo him away? What kind of statement is "in favor of choice"

So you are against choice...thats cool.

So you are pro corporate welfare...aight.

Yes nation building is just like humanitarian efforts...why didnt I think of that

Because shutting down schools is the opposite of supporting education. See?

I thought the deficit was important...but I see that America just isnt THAT important. What creates a strong middle class is good wages but you think that low taxes with shit pay will create a strong middle class I guess

Sorry, I dont see lying about cheating on your spouse as "extraordinary"..maybe its just me

Isnt it racist that the only blacks you deem important enough to speak out for share your political views? What about the other blacks? Join the club

I dont want people being taught humans rode dinosaurs or the earth is a few thousand years old. Why? Because its not true. I'm such a bad person for not teaching lies boo hoo

Or Clintons fault or Carters fault or FDR's fault. But thats the party of personal responsibility *wink wink*

I always love posts like Rabbii's, they show such deep critical thinking! No one ever tells Rabbi how to think? No one can ever say Rabbi has an extreme case of tunnel vision. And no one can ever tell Rabbi that the GOP is equally hypocritical!
Where do these folks like Rabbi, come from any ways? :lol:

I always love posts like Rabbii's, they show such deep critical thinking! No one ever tells Rabbi how to think? No one can ever say Rabbi has an extreme case of tunnel vision. And no one can ever tell Rabbi that the GOP is equally hypocritical!
Where do these folks like Rabbi, come from any ways? :lol:

Sorry, can you post examples of GOP hypocrisy? Not the hypocrisy of one or two county party officials from Bucksnort Iowa. But something substantial. Like declaring that invoking the nuclear option would lead to tyranny and then doing it when you're in power, like the Democrats just did.

Forum List

Back