Are democrats hoping coronavirus causes mass chaos in America?

Liar. Outsourcing predates ObamaCare and the primary reason is because it's cheap labor. ObamaCare has nothing to do with that. And again, there's no evidence that large companies were scaling back hours to part time in any significant numbers.

LIAR!

lmao!

Use your Google to find the evidence that large companies scaled down and the reasons why.

It's there.

You just need to learn truth from fiction.

Obama's policies were to turn Bush's Great Recession around -- and they worked....

chart1_jobs_privatesector.png

Limbaugh, a mouthpiece for the right, didn't want him to succeed. Now the right cries again about the left.

If that was Obama's policy, he still failed.

Obamacare required employers with > 25 employees (? can't recall the exact number atm) to provide health insurance for their employees IF they worked >29 hours a week.

Guess what happened?

Large employers cut hours to their employees because they couldn't afford the overpriced Obamacare.

Guess what the next fallout was?

Betcha ain't smart enough ;)
That's a lie. Part time, as defined by the BLS, did not increase much after Bush's Great Recession ended.

casselman-datalab-jobsday-4.png

What a very pretty graph!

How about a link to the graph and how the stats were compiled???

Looking for that big economic crash? Sick/dead Americans?

It sure looks that way. A "possible" pandemic in America should galvanize both sides not create new talking points.
"I hope Obama fails." ~ conservative mouthpiece
Actually ,I wanted him to do good in 2009. But I knew we had a lemon when he started mucking around with HealthCare.

Liar. Outsourcing predates ObamaCare and the primary reason is because it's cheap labor. ObamaCare has nothing to do with that. And again, there's no evidence that large companies were scaling back hours to part time in any significant numbers.

LIAR!

lmao!

Use your Google to find the evidence that large companies scaled down and the reasons why.

It's there.

LOL

I already showed the BLS statistics which prove companies were not shifting employees from full time to part time. It matters not if you choose to keep your head buried firmly up Impeached Trump's ass in denial.

It sure looks that way. A "possible" pandemic in America should galvanize both sides not create new talking points.
Actually ,I wanted him to do good in 2009. But I knew we had a lemon when he started mucking around with HealthCare.
Good for you. It's a pity so many on the right cheered for him to fail.

LIAR!

lmao!

It's there.

LOL

I already showed the BLS statistics which prove companies were not shifting employees from full time to part time. It matters not if you choose to keep your head buried firmly up Impeached Trump's ass in denial.

No hun, you posted a pretty graph.

I asked for links and data to back up your pretty graph.

Attempting to insult me rather than debate shows all of what your mind is worth.

Obama's policies were to turn Bush's Great Recession around -- and they worked....

chart1_jobs_privatesector.png

Limbaugh, a mouthpiece for the right, didn't want him to succeed. Now the right cries again about the left.

If that was Obama's policy, he still failed.

Obamacare required employers with > 25 employees (? can't recall the exact number atm) to provide health insurance for their employees IF they worked >29 hours a week.

Guess what happened?

Large employers cut hours to their employees because they couldn't afford the overpriced Obamacare.

Guess what the next fallout was?

Betcha ain't smart enough ;)
That's a lie. Part time, as defined by the BLS, did not increase much after Bush's Great Recession ended.

casselman-datalab-jobsday-4.png

What a very pretty graph!

How about a link to the graph and how the stats were compiled???
Sure, here are the stats for that graph. Start preparing your mindless knee-jerk denials -- now.....

(Seas) Employed, Usually Work Full Time​

(Seas) Employment Level - Part-Time for Economic Reasons, All Industries​

LIAR!

lmao!

It's there.

LOL

No hun, you posted a pretty graph.

I asked for links and data to back up your pretty graph.

Attempting to insult me rather than debate shows all of what your mind is worth.
LOLOL

I posted actual BLS data -- while you spittled, "nuh-uh," with nothing to corroborate your drivel.

That is the point.Once an election is over ,Americans assume it is OVER and wish the new President well. To bad GW Bush and DJ Trump didn't get that courtesy.

That is the point.Once an election is over ,Americans assume it is OVER and wish the new President well. To bad GW Bush and DJ Trump didn't get that courtesy.
LOLOL

Too funny. You seem to have a mental block about how Bush had the highest recorded approval rating in U.S. history following 9.11, demonstrating support from the left as well as the right. And you seem to have no memory of the right going after Obama from the day he took office.

Forum List

Back