Recent Court rulings on Immigration?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Based on what I hear and read:

A public charge ruling based on a law passed in the 1880s, taking any kind of welfare money before becoming a citizen is enough reason to deport any immigrant, how can and will that be enforced?
Federal immigration, regulations, laws and rulings are the only constitutional laws that matter in immigration so federal grants and matching funds for anything can be with held from any and all sanctuary jurisdictions that ignore federal immigration laws.

If the above is true how come Blue state politicians are not being sent to jail?

Based on what I hear and read:

A public charge ruling based on a law passed in the 1880s, taking any kind of welfare money before becoming a citizen is enough reason to deport any immigrant, how can and will that be enforced?
Federal immigration, regulations, laws and rulings are the only constitutional laws that matter in immigration so federal grants and matching funds for anything can be with held from any and all sanctuary jurisdictions that ignore federal immigration laws.

If the above is true how come Blue state politicians are not being sent to jail?

FOR DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS

upload_2020-2-26_22-35-55.png

I'm pretty sure there would be no shortage of Americans more than happy to be deputized for the job by their local Sheriff........just sayin.

We're on the verge of becoming a Hispanic nation mostly based on illegal immigration.
You haven't noticed all the signs in Spanish going up everywhere?
A few more years under Democrats and English will be America's 2nd language.

It looks to me like a tax on blue states in effect and therefore major census seats lost for the Ds.

Forum List

Back