Are Democrats disappointed the recent massacre was the result of a sex addiction as opposed racism?

While Biden sells this as an issue of racism, which if you go to his Facebook page they're clearly trying to sell off Asians as victims, just like they do everyone else not white male, it's the culprit's position his actions were the result of a sex addiction.

So the Democrats are at war for a proper narrative that suits their wicked ways. Do you Democrats will convince this guy that it's not what he thinks it is, but the result of racism?

So your position is all based on the claims of a mass murderer?! Haha. Figures

Anyone else see what Slade did? He said the killer's motive is not what the killer says, but what the Democrats desire.
Haha, is that what I said?! Wow, I just reread what I wrote and it read quite differently than what you just wrote. Are you on a bender or something? That was a huge miss

Oh now you're denying it. What a coward.
Denying what? I’m simply saying that you lie about my statements as clearly evidenced by reading the thread

No I didn't, it's in black and white. You clearly said we shouldn't believe the culprit, which is another way of saying we should side with your Demonicrats this is the result of white male RACISTS.

Are you prepared to admit your party markets racism yet Slade?

The party of slavery only changed tactics Slade, and you're a member.
Haha. Saying that it’s silly to just take the word of a mass murderer stands alone. It does not imply to believe anybody else. The whole point of the statement is to not blindly just believe anybody. But you need to lie and imply that I’m saying to side with the democrats... whatever the hell that means. I don’t even know why a mass murder needs to be a partisan thing. What’s wrong with you?!

Oh I see dumbfuck. You said the same fucking thing all over again. Don't believe what the culprit says was his motive, we must believe the Demonicrats say, as this is the result of racism cuz it's the Asian's turn.
Lying again I see. I literally just explained what I meant but you’re gonna keep repeating your false interpretation. You’re such an idiot

See my signature.........That's clearly YOU
And the subject change. Thanks for playing. Try a little less lying in the future it will be easier for you to last longer in these debates.

I know PROGS are high on words and low on actions, but I don't play pretend. I clearly pointed out what you're doing and it's per my signature, which you call "changing the subject".

History Slade, history.

Culprit said he shot up SPAS because of his sexual addition.

Democrats insist this was the result of racism, because you know, that's their model. They need & crave racism.

Slade says don't believe the culprit because he's nuts, which clearly implies Slade wants you to believe it's what his people want you to believe.

Irony is it's your people who are nuts, but we're supposed to believe them just cuz.
His sexual addiction was to people of Oriental descent.
That is racism
While he may have undertake the murders because of his addiction
He chose his victims because of their race.
That is racism.

So is your refusal to see what is clearly in the light of day.

Not all the victims were Asian, that dog don't hunt. You folks need racism, because if you go after his deviancy and perversion you'll ruffle the feather of all the other deviant freaks the left holds so dear.
Did not say ALL the victims were Asian. So there's that lie.
And those who were not Asian were killed because they were in an Asian establishment.
So there's that.

Seems your dogs are over in the corner rolling around in their own crap.
Typical "conservatives"

While Biden sells this as an issue of racism, which if you go to his Facebook page they're clearly trying to sell off Asians as victims, just like they do everyone else not white male, it's the culprit's position his actions were the result of a sex addiction.

So the Democrats are at war for a proper narrative that suits their wicked ways. Do you Democrats will convince this guy that it's not what he thinks it is, but the result of racism?

Anyone else see what Slade did? He said the killer's motive is not what the killer says, but what the Democrats desire.
Haha, is that what I said?! Wow, I just reread what I wrote and it read quite differently than what you just wrote. Are you on a bender or something? That was a huge miss

Denying what? I’m simply saying that you lie about my statements as clearly evidenced by reading the thread

No I didn't, it's in black and white. You clearly said we shouldn't believe the culprit, which is another way of saying we should side with your Demonicrats this is the result of white male RACISTS.

Haha. Saying that it’s silly to just take the word of a mass murderer stands alone. It does not imply to believe anybody else. The whole point of the statement is to not blindly just believe anybody. But you need to lie and imply that I’m saying to side with the democrats... whatever the hell that means. I don’t even know why a mass murder needs to be a partisan thing. What’s wrong with you?!

Oh I see dumbfuck. You said the same fucking thing all over again. Don't believe what the culprit says was his motive, we must believe the Demonicrats say, as this is the result of racism cuz it's the Asian's turn.
Lying again I see. I literally just explained what I meant but you’re gonna keep repeating your false interpretation. You’re such an idiot

And the subject change. Thanks for playing. Try a little less lying in the future it will be easier for you to last longer in these debates.

I know PROGS are high on words and low on actions, but I don't play pretend. I clearly pointed out what you're doing and it's per my signature, which you call "changing the subject".

History Slade, history.

Democrats insist this was the result of racism, because you know, that's their model. They need & crave racism.

Slade says don't believe the culprit because he's nuts, which clearly implies Slade wants you to believe it's what his people want you to believe.

Irony is it's your people who are nuts, but we're supposed to believe them just cuz.
That is racism
That is racism.

Not all the victims were Asian, that dog don't hunt. You folks need racism, because if you go after his deviancy and perversion you'll ruffle the feather of all the other deviant freaks the left holds so dear.
What’s wrong with going after racism?

If there was never racism present? You really don't get it, do you? Wow.
You each and every racist I've ever met has denied being a racist.

Look at the deeds
Then decide.

Why are you taking the killer's word for why he did this? Can anyone just mention God and they are automatically truthful?

LOL, if he said he did it for a reason you wanted him too, this critical thinking you just suddenly discovered would be gone as fast as it appeared
What’s your critical thinking based on?

Your question can be interpreted in several ways. Can you clarify what you're asking me? Thanks
I mean it in the same way you referred to critical thinking in your post that I responded to.

Read the post again. Your question doesn't make sense. Ask it again as a complete thought.

I said he suddenly questioned a killer when they said he did it for a reason that doesn't help the left. I said that logic disappears when a killer says the reason he wants.

What does what is my critical thing based on mean? That doesn't make sense.

Are you a native English speaker?
Haha, if you are going to make fun of my English you should proof read your post before sending.

I was simply asking what you’re basing your opinions on about this situation. What narrative do you believe and why?

I wasn't picking on a typo, I didn't understand your first pass or second pass at asking the question.

Does what am I "basing" my opinion on mean? What opinion? I said he changes his view based on party. Clearly if he had said an answer he wanted, like it was racism, then there would be no intellectual wait a second, he'd start screaming it was Trump's fault.

What opinion are you asking about? Since this is the third time and you still can't ask a clear question, I'll guess you mean what would I base my view on whether it was racism, sex obsession or something else.

No matter what the murderer said, I wouldn't believe it without corroborating evidence. That's what the investigation would be for.

The racists who murder people always end up voting for Democrats anyway. But I still wouldn't conclude that without support. Murderers lie and spin.

If that isn't what you were trying to ask, you'll have to take a fourth attempt. Just sit down and think your question through and write it as a complete, clear thought
I think my question was pretty damn clear. What’s your opinion and what is it based on? You answered though. And you gave the exact same answer as I gave. Can’t blindly believe a mass murderer. Need to review the facts and see how it plays out. Seems like common sense. A bunch of RW nutters have been trying to skewer me for expressing that opinion

OK, so that's the part you failed on. I didn't express an opinion on the murderer, yet you kept asking what the opinion that I didn't mention was based on.

Let me guess, you went to government schools, didn't you?

And I didn't say whether I thought you would flip flop based on party. I said it to Occupied, who clearly would.

Here's how you could have stated it clearly.

So what's your opinion on why he said he committed the murder, kaz? And what if he had said it was because of race, would your answer be the same?

See how that work?
Why do you need to express your opinion for me to ask what you base your opinion on?! You’re trying too hard to pick a fight.

Strawman. I didn't say my opinion of the case in the post you responded to at all. Hence my confusion. You asked what I based my opinion on when I didn't give an opinion. If I had, it would have made sense
Haha, no shit. I never made a critique or comment about your opinion because you never stated it. I was asking what critical thinking you used to draw your opinion. I was assuming you had some intelligence and could understand a question without me having to spell it out grade school style. Forget about it... this conversation is pointless

History Slade, history.

That is racism
That is racism.

Look at the deeds
Then decide.

You are racist according to Vanita Gupta.

Why are you taking the killer's word for why he did this? Can anyone just mention God and they are automatically truthful?

LOL, if he said he did it for a reason you wanted him too, this critical thinking you just suddenly discovered would be gone as fast as it appeared

Your question can be interpreted in several ways. Can you clarify what you're asking me? Thanks
I mean it in the same way you referred to critical thinking in your post that I responded to.

Read the post again. Your question doesn't make sense. Ask it again as a complete thought.

I said he suddenly questioned a killer when they said he did it for a reason that doesn't help the left. I said that logic disappears when a killer says the reason he wants.

Haha, if you are going to make fun of my English you should proof read your post before sending.

I was simply asking what you’re basing your opinions on about this situation. What narrative do you believe and why?

I wasn't picking on a typo, I didn't understand your first pass or second pass at asking the question.

Does what am I "basing" my opinion on mean? What opinion? I said he changes his view based on party. Clearly if he had said an answer he wanted, like it was racism, then there would be no intellectual wait a second, he'd start screaming it was Trump's fault.

What opinion are you asking about? Since this is the third time and you still can't ask a clear question, I'll guess you mean what would I base my view on whether it was racism, sex obsession or something else.

No matter what the murderer said, I wouldn't believe it without corroborating evidence. That's what the investigation would be for.

The racists who murder people always end up voting for Democrats anyway. But I still wouldn't conclude that without support. Murderers lie and spin.

If that isn't what you were trying to ask, you'll have to take a fourth attempt. Just sit down and think your question through and write it as a complete, clear thought
I think my question was pretty damn clear. What’s your opinion and what is it based on? You answered though. And you gave the exact same answer as I gave. Can’t blindly believe a mass murderer. Need to review the facts and see how it plays out. Seems like common sense. A bunch of RW nutters have been trying to skewer me for expressing that opinion

OK, so that's the part you failed on. I didn't express an opinion on the murderer, yet you kept asking what the opinion that I didn't mention was based on.

And I didn't say whether I thought you would flip flop based on party. I said it to Occupied, who clearly would.

So what's your opinion on why he said he committed the murder, kaz? And what if he had said it was because of race, would your answer be the same?

See how that work?
Why do you need to express your opinion for me to ask what you base your opinion on?! You’re trying too hard to pick a fight.

Strawman. I didn't say my opinion of the case in the post you responded to at all. Hence my confusion. You asked what I based my opinion on when I didn't give an opinion. If I had, it would have made sense
Haha, no shit. I never made a critique or comment about your opinion because you never stated it. I was asking what critical thinking you used to draw your opinion. I was assuming you had some intelligence and could understand a question without me having to spell it out grade school style. Forget about it... this conversation is pointless

Vanita Gupta says you are racist.

See how that work?

Cool, thanks for speaking for her! You’re a real winner!

See how that work?

She is a Biden cabinet nominee. I trust what she says. She says you are a racist.

It would be just like a disgusting racist to deny they are racist. Just admit it, or call Gupta a liar.

See how that work?

She's right, you are a racist

See how that work?

She is a Biden cabinet nominee. I trust what she says. She says you are a racist.

It would be just like a disgusting racist to deny they are racist. Just admit it, or call Gupta a liar.
I don’t believe your interpretation of what you think somebody else says. Sorry but you say too much dumb shit on this board and I have zero respect for you in that respect.

See how that work?

Ditto for you... see above post

See how that work?

I don’t believe your interpretation of what you think somebody else says. Sorry but you say too much dumb shit on this board and I have zero respect for you in that respect.
She said it. I didnt. Call her out.

Vanita Gupta called you a racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

See how that work?

Ditto for you... see above post

You're speaking in gobbledygook again, fascist racist

See how that work?

Haha. Gupta!! You’re hereby called out for calling me racist. How dare you!!!!

how’s that?

PROGS are twisted, that's all there is to it. And somehow they twist to support their desirable party's FILTH, fully demonstrated by this thread.

You'd think they'd wise up to it, many don't, as though they've accepted they're crude. So everything is racist, womanist or whatever the left elite want it to be. We're left with cowards, demonstrated by they're inclined to say their opponents are the problem despite all evidence the contrary.

You market racism PROGS, and you don't even have the thought to recognize simple psychology.

Last edited:

History Slade, history.

That is racism
That is racism.

Look at the deeds
Then decide.

And, according to your own post, you are a liar.

"racially biased"= bigot = ignorant which can be fixed
Someone using racial divisions to enhance their own position = racist cannot be fixed

History Slade, history.

That is racism
That is racism.

Look at the deeds
Then decide.

And, according to your own post, you are a liar.

"racially biased"= bigot = ignorant which can be fixed
Someone using racial divisions to enhance their own position = racist cannot be fixed

Dont be racist.

Haha. Gupta!! You’re hereby called out for calling me racist. How dare you!!!!

how’s that?

You use people of color as political pawns to get your socialist paradise by calling anyone who disagrees with you racist.

That is completely racist. You are exploiting and victimizing them, and all for free government cheese. It's frankly sick

Forum List

Back