Are CONS proud they're responsible for ISIS?

Fuck you too. AQ wasn't funded by Reagan.
Oops maybe I'm getting my terrorist organizations that were involved in 9/11 mixed up.

6a00d8341bfd9e53ef014e5f99e7ae970c-800wi

Your presidential pick agrees with Reagan:

She's not my pick. Try again.

Well, the person you'll be vigorously defending during the 2016 election cycle all the same.

weak

If by weak you mean dead on, then yea. Do I need to bookmark this thread, or do you want to just cede the obvious now?

And lets go for the biggie.......................

I'll smack you boys up the head. Hillary's room mate. That **** Benazir.

who spawned the Taliban.
I wonder which founding father of the U.S. Reagan would've compared Benazir to. Jefferson? Washington? What do you think TD?

I think Reagan if he had all his shit together would have freaked out at that bitch.

She was fucking crazy man. My husband I think gets her the best. She was Borzia.

Get rid of ISIS and the next bunch of thugs take the place of ISIS. Religious wars like the one in the mid east seldom end, and every bullet and bomb can't change that.

In their heart of hearts, every conservative in America is aware they're directly responsible for ISIS! It's simply a FACT!

CONS helped form the conditions that created ISIS!

CONS manifested the awful be-headings and burnings and murders. It's their mentality that created this monster.

What will conservatives do to repent at this point?

Bush Cheney Created Conditions That Led Directly to ISIL Robert Creamer
Like they created Al-Qaeda by letting Reagan fund them.

Oops maybe I'm getting my terrorist organizations that were involved in 9/11 mixed up.

Nope fuck you.

Look guys way before you dudes got into this game this old broad got into fighting the Taliban.

You guys can kiss yourself away

amigos. I was out there ahead of you. It was a weird thing. mid 90's I got involved.

Go fuck yourself trying to blame the Taliban on Reagan. You really look like idiots. how badly do you want me to do you fucking fools?
Oh wow you're just ever so special.

I hate to stoop down to your level but hey; fuck you too c*nt.

And lets go for the biggie.......................

I'll smack you boys up the head. Hillary's room mate. That **** Benazir.

who spawned the Taliban.
I wonder which founding father of the U.S. Reagan would've compared Benazir to. Jefferson? Washington? What do you think TD?

I think Reagan if he had all his shit together would have freaked out at that bitch.

She was fucking crazy man. My husband I think gets her the best. She was Borzia.
You should draw up a cartoon about it. Maybe it'll be less crazy than the dumbass nonsense you just posted.

In their heart of hearts, every conservative in America is aware they're directly responsible for ISIS! It's simply a FACT!

CONS manifested the awful be-headings and burnings and murders. It's their mentality that created this monster.

Nope fuck you.

Look guys way before you dudes got into this game this old broad got into fighting the Taliban.

You guys can kiss yourself away

amigos. I was out there ahead of you. It was a weird thing. mid 90's I got involved.

Go fuck yourself trying to blame the Taliban on Reagan. You really look like idiots. how badly do you want me to do you fucking fools?
Oh wow you're just ever so special.

I hate to stoop down to your level but hey; fuck you too c*nt.

No get a grip. You really don't even understand Islam.

Islam loves Christ. Islam loves Christians. Islam believes that Christians are just mis directed and Islam loves them though.

Every time you idiots on the left think you are slamming Christianity for fun you slam Islam.

Islam is responsible for ISIS and every other terrorist group. The murderous Muslims have been around for centuries and have never gone away. Looks like the OP is another useful idiot who believes Obama when he defends Islam and pretends that terrorist attacks are always the victims' fault. No one can turn peaceful people into cold-blooded killers., ISIS is evil and the way they enjoy torturing people is sick. They aren't good people who got mad at us. They've always hated people who aren't like them. No one created them. They were born sociopaths and their religion seems to encourage them to kill, at least that is the way they tell it.

Islam loves Christ. Islam loves Christians. Islam believes that Christians are just mis directed and Islam loves them though.

Every time you idiots on the left think you are slamming Christianity for fun you slam Islam.
They both deserve slamming.

Is Christ the prophet? Or is he the Messiah? Or you could take the Jewish stance that Jesus is a bastard son of a whore who is, in the Talmud, boiling for eternity in feces.

Be careful with your answer. There are countless nutjobs who will hate you for whatever you say.

^All use force to solve problems..........................LOL.

The irony behind this is epic...:banana2:

Imagine how out of Control America would be if we allowed all Religions in our environment.........Imagine that the Constitution was written specifically to allow these religions because of the oppression Christianity was running from. Imagine while running, we oppressed other cultures making us the exact same idiots we were running from. Imagine no one understands or learns from this for CENTURIES.

Oh, and don't forget to throw in that Reagan created the open door policy
on hospitals and ER not turning anyone away, and also amnesty for illegal immigrants.
So Reagan created socialized medicine and the need for ACA to regulate that.
(and Reagan created the greater influx of illegal aliens and the
drug war which caused people to go out and do more drugs.)

I guess the Federal Reserve created all this fake money to go out and fund dictatorships and genocides
so that was the fault of US govt also.

So the US is the Great Satan and the Jihadists are right to go to holy war to bring down this beast.
Does that cover everything?

Or do we need to go back to how the US was built on Slave labor imported from Africa,
Chinese laborers to build the railroads, annexing Hawaii and forcing them to capitulate to stop genocide.

Do we need to count dependence on US economy on slave labor outsourced to Asia and Mexico?
Let's be honest here.

Is Christ the prophet? Or is he the Messiah? Or you could take the Jewish stance that Jesus is a bastard son of a whore who is, in the Talmud, boiling for eternity in feces.

Be careful with your answer. There are countless nutjobs who will hate you for whatever you say.

sorry TheOldSchool
there are many Jews who receive Christ as Messiah
and they are not hated but loved because they love others.
they are forgiven because they forgive others, which is what the Bible teaches.

those who are hated will be loved, and those loved will be hated.
well, these used to be hated and now they are loved!

see example: Peter Loth is one of my favorite Peter Loth Peace by Piece
my friends Olivia and Irvin Reiner Listen to the cries of the children a non profit organization
also Juda Myers who heads up Home
and Dr. Phillip Goldfedder is Jewish and has received knowledge of Christ for spiritual healing
Healing Is Yours

if you prefer Jewish Buddhist that promote all inclusive approaches,
I recommend Bernie Glassman of Zen Peacemakers:
Zen Peacemakers

sorry TheOldSchool

my friends Olivia and Irvin Reiner Listen to the cries of the children a non profit organization
and Dr. Phillip Goldfedder is Jewish and has received knowledge of Christ for spiritual healing
Healing Is Yours

Zen Peacemakers
I recommend you see a Psychiatrist.

So that makes The Obama putting the Muslim Brotherhood into power okay, then?

Cons wanted America to stay out of world affairs, but you leftist filth wanted Americans to die in other countries by the thousands

and you got your blood

but it's our fault

pfft, leftist are so ignorant it befuddles the mind on how they passed any history class

The left will come up with any excuse to justify the savage behavior of Muslims yet again. When in the last 1,000 years have Muslim countries been peaceful? Never. They are always at war with someone and there have always been brutal killings in the name of Allah. Their messiah was a terrorist and pervert who married a little girl.

I am sick of seeing people blame others for the cruelty that these radicals impose on people. They seem to enjoy watching people as they burn them alive or cut their heads off. They have the capability to kill them quickly, but get off on watching the pain and suffering of their victims. No decent human is capable of such atrocities and no one made them crazed killers. They need no provocation for these actions. They like it and believe they are given the okay to commit these disgusting acts by the koran.

These animals believe their mission in life is to rid the world of infidels. They slaughter Christians and anyone else who refuses to convert. They kill their own if they don't toe the line. Does the left understand what actually drives these savages? Nothing has changed in centuries, including the motive for murdering non-Muslims. It doesn't matter if we fight them or go out of our way to try and appease them. Short of converting, nothing will stop their desire to kill. The left would have us humor them and tiptoe around in a vain attempt not to do anything to offend them. Even if we did that, they would not give up their goal of eliminating us from the earth. Why doesn't the left get that? I don't care if we offend them. I'm not going to pretend that they are human beings capable of decency. We have a choice, which is take whatever cruelty they dish out or fight them with the intention of winning. We are stronger and could wipe them out. They aren't going to give up. Good grief, 1000 years of this bullshit should tell you that it's not about policies or offending them. It's about having the nerve to exist as a non-Muslim, which is a sin punishable by death in their eyes.

I'm not willing to appease them because that has never worked and never will. They either learn to leave other people alone and live and let live, or we eliminate their sorry asses from the earth. Sadly, Islam seems to breed radicals and there are always more where ISIS, al Qaeda, Hamas, the Muslim brotherhood and countless others came from. Even the peaceful Muslims are atrocious when it comes to women's rights and I will never get past that. I don't tolerate any person, government or religion that treats women as subservient beings.

Last edited:
emilynghiem said:
sorry TheOldSchool

Healing Is Yours

Zen Peacemakers
I recommend you see a Psychiatrist.

Hi TheOldSchool

Actually the work of Dr. Goldfedder and other such doctors I have mentioned
are able to do better than psychiatrists.

Dr. MacNutt and Dr. Peck have both written on how spiritual healing has cured schizophrenia,
even in cases that regular psychiatry had deemed "incureable."

The Psychiatrist should study these methods, and then more people
could be cured instead of just labeled as incureable by denying them the help that could cure them!

Sources: "Glimpses of the Devil" by Scott Peck
"Healing" by Francis MacNutt. Note: His wife is a licensed psychotherapist
and has using spiritual healing prayer to help patients who were otherwise so sick they refused help.

I have even shared these resources online to help people I've never met
who have reported successes where other methods of therapy failed.

It's the psychiatrists who should study spiritual healing in order to diagnose, treat and cure more conditions
where prescribing medications only placates symptoms but doesn't address or cure the cause.

Sorry you are ignorant of this.

If you are truly liberal minded you would do better to look into this OBJECTIVELY.
Otherwise if you take a closeminded approach to science, and make assumptions at the start,
you are no better than fundamentalists who refuse to consider evidence
and research that might debunk beliefs you have.

Forum List

Back