Are Booster Shots Going To Be Something We'll Have To Get For The Rest Of Our Lives???

Not true. Appears that YOU are the real threat here.
When whatever you're carrying starts killing your parents or your family members...you won't be so smug.
Pascal's wager applies to the vaccine now as well. The personal cost to being a vaccine atheist could literally be hell for you.

Huh? This is the only place I ever mention vaccines. I started like just about every other skeptic, I didn't want it and never attempted to tell anyone to get it or not. Then the vax-nazis arrived trying to force their jab on me. What you see now, started on your side, and is simply the natural response to the authoritarian method you folks support.
That still sounds like you are letting politics make your vaccine decisions for you.

I've been hearing rumors that what they want is to have everyone getting a shot at least once a year for the rest of our lives, creating another government program that lasts forever.

Clearly vaccines aren't preventing anything other than making sure that healthy people stay out of the hospital. But all this does is make it easy for vaccinated folks to spread the virus. Instead of being bed-ridden....they're out walking around while infected and spreading it like crazy. This is something they discovered in Israel. Israel is almost 100% vaccinated....and they've had a Delta variant outbreak starting in schools. The cause is people traveling to hotspots and not making sure they aren't infected when they return.

At first just about everyone was getting tested before the vaccine was approved....but now the testing isn't as important. You can still get tested......but it's not needed if you're fully vaccinated.

But being fully vaccinated will change. You will need the latest booster to be fully vaccinated. And who decides when that will be?
The people selling the shots.

Course if you're an illegal migrant....you're completely exempt from all of this. You can go anywhere without a test or a vaccine.

Government pays for the shots, big pharma makes billions $$$ each year off this nonsense, and gives kickbacks to corrupt like Biden running the money through his son's bank account.

That still sounds like you are letting politics make your vaccine decisions for you.
Nope, it's all about the utter lack of long term knowledge of mRNA treatments. That unknown is a higher risk than dying from the virus. Simply a cautious approach.

Nope, it's all about the utter lack of long term knowledge of mRNA treatments. That unknown is a higher risk than dying from the virus. Simply a cautious approach.
I have a leadership position. A lot of people count on me for their livelihoods not to mention my friends and loved ones. I would fight a six foot snake with a two foot stick for any of them. A shot ain't half of what I would for those close to me.

I have a leadership position. A lot of people count on me for their livelihoods not to mention my friends and loved ones. I would fight a six foot snake with a two foot stick for any of them. A shot ain't half of what I would for those close to me.
That's your choice to make for yourself. Not your choice to make for me.

That's your choice to make for yourself. Not your choice to make for me.
Since you are incorrectly treating this as an entirely personal decision then you have only yourself to blame for any difficulties that may arise from choosing to become a public health hazard.

Since you are incorrectly treating this as an entirely personal decision then you have only yourself to blame for any difficulties that may arise from choosing to become a public health hazard.
Health hazard? Drama queen much? 99+% survivability says otherwise. It's the bullshit attitude you are displaying that is the real hazard here. If you have your precious experimental treatment, in theory I'm no threat to you or anyone. Obviously your faith in this experiment isn't as strong as you pretend. Forcing it on me won't change that.

I don't understand your comment at all. How would Rogue AI be a "health hazard"? It is well known and admitted by all that the vaccinated will continue to carry the virus as easily as those not vaccinated. As a matter of fact, there are dozens of studies that show that those with natural immunity have better protection, including against spreading the disease.

How would one be a "health hazard" just because they chose not to get the experimental mRNA/DNA gene therapy?

If you think the shot actually works--why are you worried about others not getting the shot. You are protected or so you think.

But you wouldn't fight an abusive government to save your life, prick.
Just keep being a sheep, loser.

241356399_10224338291303900_4456969648502041888_n.jpg

If so it might be wise to buy pharmaceutical stocks. Big bucks will be made for years and years with booster shots forever.

If so it might be wise to buy pharmaceutical stocks. Big bucks will be made for years and years with booster shots forever.
There's the rub.....Washington Democrats have already done that. 48 of them bought stock last year. No small wonder they're for mandatory vaccination.

There's the rub.....Washington Democrats have already done that. 48 of them bought stock last year. No small wonder they're for mandatory vaccination.

Congress critters can get away with insider trading.

Forum List

Back