Are Booster Shots Going To Be Something We'll Have To Get For The Rest Of Our Lives???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've been hearing rumors that what they want is to have everyone getting a shot at least once a year for the rest of our lives, creating another government program that lasts forever.

Clearly vaccines aren't preventing anything other than making sure that healthy people stay out of the hospital. But all this does is make it easy for vaccinated folks to spread the virus. Instead of being bed-ridden....they're out walking around while infected and spreading it like crazy. This is something they discovered in Israel. Israel is almost 100% vaccinated....and they've had a Delta variant outbreak starting in schools. The cause is people traveling to hotspots and not making sure they aren't infected when they return.

At first just about everyone was getting tested before the vaccine was approved....but now the testing isn't as important. You can still get tested......but it's not needed if you're fully vaccinated.

But being fully vaccinated will change. You will need the latest booster to be fully vaccinated. And who decides when that will be?
The people selling the shots.

Course if you're an illegal migrant....you're completely exempt from all of this. You can go anywhere without a test or a vaccine.

I've been hearing rumors that what they want is to have everyone getting a shot at least once a year for the rest of our lives, creating another government program that lasts forever.

Clearly vaccines aren't preventing anything other than making sure that healthy people stay out of the hospital. But all this does is make it easy for vaccinated folks to spread the virus. Instead of being bed-ridden....they're out walking around while infected and spreading it like crazy. This is something they discovered in Israel. Israel is almost 100% vaccinated....and they've had a Delta variant outbreak starting in schools. The cause is people traveling to hotspots and not making sure they aren't infected when they return.

At first just about everyone was getting tested before the vaccine was approved....but now the testing isn't as important. You can still get tested......but it's not needed if you're fully vaccinated.

But being fully vaccinated will change. You will need the latest booster to be fully vaccinated. And who decides when that will be?

Course if you're an illegal migrant....you're completely exempt from all of this. You can go anywhere without a test or a vaccine.

b

It very well may be. Now that covid is firmly entrenched in the population and with it's high potential to mutate we're probably stuck with it. On the bright side it has the potential to significantly lower the life expectancy of vax denying red state boomers.

It very well may be. Now that covid is firmly entrenched in the population and with it's high potential to mutate we're probably stuck with it. On the bright side it has the potential to significantly lower the life expectancy of vax denying red state boomers.
Yep. Kind of like the yearly flu shot.

Vaccines are about to make a quantum leap. It should theoretically be possible to make vaccines against cancer. We may see the first effective AIDS and malaria vaccines before too many more years go by.

Except this isn't really like the flu shot at all. The effectiveness rapidly declines and nobody knows the long term effects. Can people keep getting boosters year after year? What's the cumulative effect of mRNA treatments? Is there a continuous diminishing return? Probably stuff they should have known before jabbing millions. Oh well, if doesn't work out, it's only life or death, nothing serious, right?

Except this isn't really like the flu shot at all. The effectiveness rapidly declines and nobody knows the long term effects. Can people keep getting boosters year after year? What's the cumulative effect of mRNA treatments? Is there a continuous diminishing return? Probably stuff they should have known before jabbing millions. Oh well, if doesn't work out, it's only life or death, nothing serious, right?
You should thank the Lord that you live at a time we have something other than herbs and leeches to treat you with.

I'm retired. If I didn't want to take it (have already and plan to take booster in late Nov to mid Dec) nobody will hold me down and force me. Might only need it to fly, but more of my cross-country vacations are driving, than fly, except for skiing and I don't figure I got many years left on the slopes. I do plan to linger around doing other things. Already had Covid once. Know what it's like and don't want any more, as I figure not taking precautions is like rolling the dice as I get even older. If you don't want to take it to continue in the job you are employed with, quit and open up a business or go to one that doesn't care.

You should thank the Lord that you live at a time we have something other than herbs and leeches to treat you with.
Indeed, how fortunate for all of us that our own government paid for a virus that will enslave millions to big pharma. All for a virus with a 99+% survivability. They should offer free shearing with each booster.

The more vaccinations you get for the same thing decreases their effectiveness over time. In addition, they may interfere with the effectiveness of a new version of the vaccine should it be reformulated for a new strain. People are probably better off skipping the third dose until we see what is around the corner.

Indeed, how fortunate for all of us that our own government paid for a virus that will enslave millions to big pharma. All for a virus with a 99+% survivability. They should offer free shearing with each booster.
Rejecting just the portion of medical science that conflicts with your political views is stupid. If you get seriously ill you will pray to science to save your life and it probably will. Have some faith now and you will be rewarded.

Rejecting just the portion of medical science that conflicts with your political views is stupid. If you get seriously ill you will pray to science to save your life and it probably will. Have some faith now and you will be rewarded.
I don't base my long term health risks on politics. I've looked into this mRNA experiment and I'm not impressed. I'll give it a decade before making any decision.

I don't base my long term health risks on politics. I've looked into this mRNA experiment and I'm not impressed. I'll give it a decade before making any decision.
OK it's not like your refusal could possibly hurt anyone else.

Not true. Appears that YOU are the real threat here.
When whatever you're carrying starts killing your parents or your family members...you won't be so smug.

How could it? You can get a 'vaccine'.
The problem is that antivaxers can't shut up about it, they have to preach. They have to expound at great length the "rationale" of their so-called "personal" decision and perhaps even bully the people close to them to skip the vaccine as well. Your death cult is costing American lives.

We have to reject the science completely to ignore the fact that Biden is shipping infected illegals all over the US.

The problem is that antivaxers can't shut up about it, they have to preach. They have to expound at great length the "rationale" of their so-called "personal" decision and perhaps even bully the people close to them to skip the vaccine as well. Your death cult is costing American lives.
Telling you folks no must be a form of violence to you.
I guess you're not used to being told to fuck off....and consider it a personal assault.

The only death cult I see is pouring thru our borders at an ever increasing rate.
2 million of them so far this year. 400k per month more recently.

Huh? This is the only place I ever mention vaccines. I started like just about every other skeptic, I didn't want it and never attempted to tell anyone to get it or not. Then the vax-nazis arrived trying to force their jab on me. What you see now, started on your side, and is simply the natural response to the authoritarian method you folks support.

Look. There's a needle and syringe, and the COVID-19 story is just plain too addictive to be true. I'm calling it a narc and getting off the property before any more movie actors show up pulling stupid stunts with guns.

Forum List

Back