Are Blacks Better Off in the United States or Sub-Saharan Africa?

Or South Africa where they're murdering White Farmers for their land.

And they're doing this after they saw what the same tactics did to Zimbabwe....turning what was once the bread-basket of southern Africa into another Somalia. Think about what would happen to whites here in the US if the blacks outnumbered us 8-1....they'd enslave us in a heartbeat and anybody who doesn't believe that should head to any major city in the US and go downtown at night.

Are Blacks better off today because their ancestors came here as slaves centuries ago...or would they be better of in Central Africa with violence, civil war, Ebola, famine, tropical diseases and filthy water? I don’t see what the point of the complaint is with the congressman or Robert E. Lee?
Drew Ferguson under fire for ‘racist’ Robert E. Lee book in office
I wonder what the world would be like if it had been black people in Africa who stole gunpowder from the Chinese and used it to slaughter across Europe instead of the other way around and spent centuries colonizing there and even now taking advantage of it.

I wonder what the world would be like if it had been black people in Africa who stole gunpowder from the Chinese and used it to slaughter across Europe instead of the other way around and spent centuries colonizing there and even now taking advantage of it.

Whoever taught you that jive is probably still laughing that you haven't come looking for them. Africans are and were too lazy and stupid to colonize anything....they spent their time selling their villagers to the white men for slavery, sticking bones through their noses, and killing each other to steal a goat.....it's a lost race, doomed one day for extinction.

Back when slavery was legal, white indentured servants first came from Ireland, and then when the market opened up, when 1 African tribe attacked another African tribe, the loser was either killed or put into indentured servitude(work 4 to 7 years then be set free with property rights) right alongside of the Irish. But in the late 1600's a black planation owner Anthony Johnson sued to keep his indentured servants as slaves and the English courts appeased his request and the start of slavery happened. Real nice of a blackman to be the first SLAVE OWNER in America.

Interesting. And as they say, what goes around comes around definitely applied even back then....

Johnson died in 1670, his race was used to justify giving his plantation to a white man rather than Johnson’s children by his wife, Mary. He was “not a citizen of the colony,” a judge ruled, because he was black.

The Horrible Fate of John Casor, The First Black Man to be Declared Slave for Life in America | Smart News | Smithsonian

Are Blacks better off today because their ancestors came here as slaves centuries ago...or would they be better of in Central Africa with violence, civil war, Ebola, famine, tropical diseases and filthy water? I don’t see what the point of the complaint is with the congressman or Robert E. Lee?

Why don't you go and live in Africa to do a LONG and deep study on the problem.

And really get out into the African countryside...hopefully someplace where the internet is unavailable.

Have fun.

You leftist dingbats who's minds were stolen in the government schools should read about what really happened on the west coast of Africa in the slave years and what they sold their own kind for:

Europeans provided a host of tempting goods—textiles, ironware, exotic drinks, and firearms—all in exchange for African captives.

Capture and Captives | Slavery and Remembrance

It sounds like you are describing Detroit

Knock it off....as a native Detroiter (Livonia), more has been done to reclaim the city from the butterhead war lords than any other major city. Downtown has been recaptured and thanks mostly to the Ilitch family (Little Ceasars pizza) and Dan Gilbert (Quicken Loans) Greektown and Corktown are now mostly civilized. It will never be the city it once was before LBJ bulldozed the black communities and imprisoned the willies in the projects...but definitely on the comeback trail thanks to white politicians taking back the power.

It sounds like you are describing Detroit

Knock it off....as a native Detroiter (Livonia), more has been done to reclaim the city from the butterhead war lords than any other major city. Downtown has been recaptured and thanks mostly to the Ilitch family (Little Ceasars pizza) and Dan Gilbert (Quicken Loans) Greektown and Corktown are now mostly civilized. It will never be the city it once was before LBJ bulldozed the black communities and imprisoned the willies in the projects...but definitely on the comeback trail thanks to white politicians taking back the power.
I should have bought a few of those homes they were selling for a dollar each.They must be worth at least 5 dollars by now.

You said you were a teacher ?
Wow what a stupid full of idiocy topic you just started....i hope the hate and stupidity that you display didnt effect any kids...no wonder the education system is fucked in the US.

Some sub saharan countries might not have the luxurious lives like some Americans. But they live like most. The richest of us here in the US when we want to spend vacation we go mostly to third worls countries and live the simple life, enjoy the nature, the rich culture, the history and tranquility...and most importantly the kind humans that value life.

You sir a prime example of the dumb white racist American.

Who gives a shit about them?

What I do know, and I am certain everyone would agree with this, including all liberals.

We all would be better off if all of those went and lived in sub saharan Africa.

Close your eyes and just imagine......

Just imagine.

One can certainly dream.
You must have a small penis, is that you want blacks to disappear ? Lol

Sweet heart....the Moors did that (they are africans)
They brought civilization ro europe... it is documented, Europeans were so behind and filthy the Moors were shocked In what conditions Europeans were living in...they build them cities, public baths, universities. Hospitals and so much more...read history.
The pharaohs also afeicans were ahead of their time when whites were savages.

Well, it just doesn't get more racist than this. What is it you would like to hear? That it's okay to be a racist puke and do nothing about systemic racism, because some people are worse off? Then find a mirror amd tell yourself that.

There was nothing in the original post indicating racism. It was a straight forward question and a legitimate question. One most people are afraid to broach but merit as much attention as slavery.

IF, Democrats/Progressives/Liberals constantly reach back six generations to claim they have somehow been harmed by the sixth generation of people who have never owned slaves, then how is that question NOT relevant?

Regardless of where they were or are, being a slave would be worse regardless.

I’m reminded of this debate that douche Richard Spencer had with this black guy asserting that slaves were better off as slaves in the US than they were free in Africa simply because it was an undeveloped continent in comparison. You would have to be a moron to prefer being a slave anywhere.

I should have bought a few of those homes they were selling for a dollar each.They must be worth at least 5 dollars by now.

Too late...the bulldozers have taken hundreds of them in an ongoing effort to get rid of the blight. The city is also thinking about shrinking it's boundries to get the suburbs involved....make fun of Chicago or Baltimore or any other big city....Detroit is on the comeback trail.

While I think life in America today is better than life in Africa, that does NOT excuse the slave trade, nor should we expect black folks to appreciate being descendants of slaves.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

I know a black lady that doesn’t hesitate to say she’s happy her ancestors came here. She commented that otherwise she could sitting in some shithole in Africa.
Lol oh please. She did not say that. You’re ripping off Trump.

You must have a small penis, is that you want blacks to disappear ? Lol

Another myth from a weakling commiecrat.....ever been in a lockerrom or barracks around naked willies? blacks dicks are like any other race....plenty of white mudsharks found this out the hard way before they got knocked up, beat up, and passed around.

We stole gunpowder from the Chinese!!! damn we never heard that one before . The white man stole everything I DIN DU NUFFIN.
LOL
bottle rocket launching bug eaters ...

PINKYS to

Progress is making someone else's idea better and in this particular case put to many more uses besides firearms
and pretty light shows.

They had just as much time to develop more advance weapons .It took western civilization some time to get where we were when we conquered the whole damn planet whats their excuse ?

Who'd we steal the steel belted radial from ? or would you prefer the chinee wooden oxcart wheel on yer prius?

The whale killing Japanese recognize the white mans ability and they call themselves the master race .

Speaking of the master racists walk into any supermarket in Hong Kong, Bangkok,Singapore, Shanghai. ALL over Asia ...
whats their favorite toothpaste

main-qimg-aac7b1bd6e1b511659d9e57a22c7ae23
HELL years ago i had a Chinese girlfriend from queens. I know for a fact that some stores in the city , Brooklyn , AND queens that sell it ..ya gotta ask for it. it aint whitey selling it either.

they had to change it because of bitching from western whites when Colgate Palmolive bought it ...they changed the engRish name BUT not the Chinese
黑人牙膏 Black Man Toothpaste
its been a while since Ive been to yellow Asia...or had a horn dog lil minx of a chinee girlfriend BUT I dont think they've changed it.

AND speaking of exploitation the Chinese sure got themselves some reputation in Africa ...
AS IN TODAY...not 200 years ago, you should go find out about it and give them a good dose of western progressive outrage .
cause its worse than the Clintons reputation with the Haitian people

That’s as stupid as asking if it was worth it to Jews to be subjected to the Holocaust because they now have Israel.

2s0blvo.jpg

Forum List

Back