Are Black Women Less Attractive?

Black women on average have higher testosterone levels.

If you're attracted to masculin women, you will be attracted to black women.

Black women on average have higher testosterone levels.

If you're attracted to masculin women, you will be attracted to black women.

Alot of em are fat as fuck too. Them fat bitches need to go on a diet.

Oh, I tried doing a Google search for 'hot skinhead women" for you, Billy. Turns out there aren't any. True story.

That is because the women of skinheads do not shave their heads. You usually only see the men with shaved heads. However, you can find plenty of pictures of women with shaved heads:

Demi Moore:
imagesCA4BN3Z9.jpg

sinead o'connor:
portman-1.jpg

?:
nbp-fist.jpg

Oh, I tried doing a Google search for 'hot skinhead women" for you, Billy. Turns out there aren't any. True story.

That is because the women of skinheads do not shave their heads. You usually only see the men with shaved heads. However, you can find plenty of pictures of women with shaved heads:

Demi Moore:
imagesCA4BN3Z9.jpg

sinead o'connor:
portman-1.jpg

?:
nbp-fist.jpg

It was a joke. :cool:

Demi and Sinead look great like that. The bottom girl is physically attractive, but dumb as a rock.

Last edited:
The world is a big beautiful place, Billy. But you're too xenophobic to see it. How very sad for you. There's more to this world than Aryans, Billy.

It's big and... interesting, sometimes beautiful, sometimes quite ugly. It's not "xenophobia" to recognize that some places are better... objectively... and better for some... subjectively.

If it's so equally wonderful across the time zones, you'd be checking in from Botswana or Guatemala instead of the American South.

But you're not.

You haven't moved to Botswana. So you're clearly demonstrating what economists call "revealed preference", i.e., your actions belie your multicultural enthusiasm. It's easy to type into a computer how much you love the world's cultures, but quite another to get out there and rub your nose in it, live in it, or make a life somewhere foreign.

It is possible to appreciate cultural difference, from a distance. You're suggesting that any expression of preference for YOUR OWN culture, race or ethnicity is "racist" and immoral.

It isn't.

The white chick with the hammer and sickle bandana would be perfect for you. You could talk about how you're going to smash the Nazis together.

Wait until you find out what the hammer and sickle means!

The world is a big beautiful place, Billy. But you're too xenophobic to see it. How very sad for you. There's more to this world than Aryans, Billy.

It's big and... interesting, sometimes beautiful, sometimes quite ugly. It's not "xenophobia" to recognize that some places are better... objectively... and better for some... subjectively.

If it's so equally wonderful across the time zones, you'd be checking in from Botswana or Guatemala instead of the American South.

But you're not.

You haven't moved to Botswana. So you're clearly demonstrating what economists call "revealed preference", i.e., your actions belie your multicultural enthusiasm. It's easy to type into a computer how much you love the world's cultures, but quite another to get out there and rub your nose in it, live in it, or make a life somewhere foreign.

It is possible to appreciate cultural difference, from a distance. You're suggesting that any expression of preference for YOUR OWN culture, race or ethnicity is "racist" and immoral.

It isn't.
Yes, because it's so easy to just move to the other side of the world. :lol:

I lived in the Middle East for a year and a half, in Muscat, Oman -- not on an American military base. I lived in a house downtown, went shopping downtown, lived among the people.

I loved living there.

So it looks like you're full of shit, as usual. :lol:

The white chick with the hammer and sickle bandana would be perfect for you. You could talk about how you're going to smash the Nazis together.

Wait until you find out what the hammer and sickle means!
Not interested. Communists are just as stupid as Nazis. And that's pretty damn stupid.

Kanazawa is taking heavy flak for saying that and backing up his conclusions with evidence. people can agree or disagree but should Kanazawa be ostricized for making an informed description of reality? Summers got out of his boondoggle with most of his skin but he was fired from Harvard and will never comment on women's abilities again. Watson caved in and apologized but will go to his grave remembered for remarks that were shouted down but never rebutted by evidence.

Will freedom of speech always be trumped by racial and gender fairy tales or will scientific principals of observations and conclusions win out in the future?

I bet this really pisses you off

black-and-white-jimmie-walker-ann-coulter.jpg

black-and-white-michael_jordan-yvette_prieto.jpg

black-and-white-mike-jordan-son.jpg

tbh, that does piss me off. ._.

If black women are unattractive, why is it that White womens make up compacts contain so much
Dark chocolate, and Brown, and beige make up cakes, for white women to darken their skin?
Why are whites so obsessed with tanning, and bronzing, and sun tanning salons.?
Please give me a break, the Black and the brown women are the best looking women in the entire
world. The original standard of beauty is a black. Not white.!! White skin is a mutation , a genetic defect, it not a standard for beauty.!!

You know a thread is racist when 52nd street comes in to play.

Here is a food for thought, a hot fucking chick is a hot chick regardless of skin color. There is no use in anyone arguing this because beauty is OPINION. Even if you quantify opinion and put out statistics on it, it doesn't prove anything.

Think of it this way, there are guys out there that think 300 lb chicks and grandmas are hot. Everyone thinks they are crazy, but they like it. But would anyone say liking a 300 lb girl is wrong? probably not.

If black women are unattractive, why is it that White womens make up compacts contain so much
Dark chocolate, and Brown, and beige make up cakes, for white women to darken their skin?
Why are whites so obsessed with tanning, and bronzing, and sun tanning salons.?
Please give me a break, the Black and the brown women are the best looking women in the entire
world. The original standard of beauty is a black. Not white.!! White skin is a mutation , a genetic defect, it not a standard for beauty.!!

You know a thread is racist when 52nd street comes in to play.

Here is a food for thought, a hot fucking chick is a hot chick regardless of skin color. There is no use in anyone arguing this because beauty is OPINION. Even if you quantify opinion and put out statistics on it, it doesn't prove anything.

Think of it this way, there are guys out there that think 300 lb chicks and grandmas are hot. Everyone thinks they are crazy, but they like it. But would anyone say liking a 300 lb girl is wrong? probably not.

52nd Street is trying too hard to convince himself he doesn't like white women, he probably is very attracted to white women and posts comments like this to make himself feel more "down".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EGLkvPfCbU&feature=autoplay&list=PLE15D432F59755045&index=9&playnext=6]YouTube - ‪A Boy Like Me - Bill Cosby Breaks It Down‬‏[/ame]

Kanazawa is taking heavy flak for saying that and backing up his conclusions with evidence. people can agree or disagree but should Kanazawa be ostricized for making an informed description of reality? Summers got out of his boondoggle with most of his skin but he was fired from Harvard and will never comment on women's abilities again. Watson caved in and apologized but will go to his grave remembered for remarks that were shouted down but never rebutted by evidence.

Will freedom of speech always be trumped by racial and gender fairy tales or will scientific principals of observations and conclusions win out in the future?

I bet this really pisses you off

black-and-white-jimmie-walker-ann-coulter.jpg

black-and-white-michael_jordan-yvette_prieto.jpg

black-and-white-mike-jordan-son.jpg

tbh, that does piss me off. ._.

don't hate the playa, lol

Forum List

Back